It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Hobbit-Sized People Remains Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is an amazing find!!

Once upon a time, on an isolated island of Indonesia, there lived a colony of little people � very little people.

Not only did anthropologists find the skeletal remains of a hobbit-sized, 30-year-old adult female, in this fairy-tale-like discovery they also uncovered in the same limestone cave the remains of a Komodo dragon, stone tools and a dwarf elephant.

abcnews.go.com...

Also, more news here:
news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It looks like they finally found the real location of the Shire. I thought it was interesting until it got to the dwarf elephant part. Now it's just weird.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Already on ATSNN yesterday...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This will definetely change the evolutionary theory for humans.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
it's only a matter of time, before another amazing discovery, it makes you think now, doesn't it, that if Frodo-like people were real, what else is really real? hmmmm.......

[edit on 10-28-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
if there was little people then maybe there's a bit of truth in the modern yeti/bigfoot mystery

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hmm maybe this could prove that we were not the first INTELLIGENT life here, but maybe this over race could have been here before us....Interesting !

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Like I said in my other post, there might be a race of Gigantic humans we havn't discovered yet. A week ago most people would have laughed and discredited me, but now its completely different. If a race of smaller humans has been found and proven, why can't a giant race of humans as well?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Great find! I wonder if J.R.R Tolkien was ever in Idonesia?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Mainstream science is heading into the direction of what we may term paranormal. It seems the progression will eventually lead to even more bizarre revelations of which mainstream humanity remains totally unaware of. E.T disclosure may just be as well in the near future.

I.E. Discovering weird looking skulls, remnants of advanced technology.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Since I looked and looked...but didn't find this before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am locking my own thread.

Please post all comments there.

top topics

join