It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope someone can clear this up - what are these?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

And here it is a bit slower

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

And here it is a bit slower

^^^
thanks a lot for these - these are great!

Could you do one for the one that comes down from the sky at 44 secsonds then 'shoots' upwards.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by I know it all...

To be fair, its not really worth my time.

Im certain you have captured flower debris and bugs from what i have seen. I believe it is up to you to prove otherwise.

Im not meaning to be rude by the way

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I don't just want to see UFO'S...... but i know its NOT a bird or a bit of pollen! You'd have to be damn stupid to think thats what this is!

Well thanks a bunch mate. I'll think twice about taking the time to help someone out next time.
You asked us to clear it up for ya, well it's all cleared up now.
You can see from the screen shots on page 1 that it looks like plant material or something of the like.
I think you'd have to be damn stupid not to listen to the help you're being given.

I believe aliens and UFOs exist but unfortunately, the video is nothing out of the ordinary.
Better luck next time

edit on 21/1/2013 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

To be fair, its not really worth my time.

Im certain you have captured flower debris and bugs from what i have seen. I believe it is up to you to prove otherwise.

Im not meaning to be rude by the way

fair enough - i (obviously) can't prove otherwise & i don't know how to do all the editing myself.

Just thought i'd put it out there, as people on here are usually clued up & know how to do all these things.

I've done my bit as far as i'm concerned, if people choose to ignore it, its there loss at its a genine video of something that i think its unexplained.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentE

I don't just want to see UFO'S...... but i know its NOT a bird or a bit of pollen! You'd have to be damn stupid to think thats what this is!

Well thanks a bunch mate. I'll think twice about taking the time to help someone out next time.
You asked us to clear it up for ya, well it's all cleared up now.
You can see from the screen shots on page 1 that it looks like plant material or something of the like.
I think you'd have to be damn stupid not to listen to the help you're being given.

I believe aliens and UFOs exist but unfortunately, the video is nothing out of the ordinary.
Better luck next time

edit on 21/1/2013 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

I didnt mean to offend you, so no need to get your knickers in a twist.

Its just pretty obvious to me its not pollen. other than the shot on the first page, which could be.... whats all the others?

If someone can tell me what it is in the sky at 44 secs that shoots down from the top right, then i'll be happy.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It's insects. I can't see anything what so ever out of the ordinary.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I've done my bit as far as i'm concerned, if people choose to ignore it, its there loss at its a genine video of something that i think its unexplained.

Except it has been explained and evidence has been provided in the thread to show you what it is , if you choose to ignore it then whats the point of asking the question .

If someone can tell me what it is in the sky at 44 secs that shoots down from the top right,

I'd say chances are its the same as the other detritus blowing in the breeze .

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

At least thats a "possible" because no one can tell me its pollen or birds... but its some fast insects & i must have some "zoom" on my mobile's camara!

Next time anyone see's an insect thats say over a 100ft away (like the one that comes over the 2 tree's at 1 min 8 sec) - i'd like you to film it & see what shows up. (if anything)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Except it has been explained and evidence has been provided in the thread to show you what it is , if you choose to ignore it then whats the point of asking the question .

If someone can tell me what it is in the sky at 44 secs that shoots down from the top right,

Nobodys even looked & tryed to explian whats at 44 secs - that just shows ignorence & not even willing to look at the evidence.

Very, very poor.
I'd say chances are its the same as the other detritus blowing in the breeze .

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by I know it all...

At least thats a "possible" because no one can tell me its pollen or birds... but its some fast insects & i must have some "zoom" on my mobile's camara!

Next time anyone see's an insect thats say over a 100ft away (like the one that comes over the 2 tree's at 1 min 8 sec) - i'd like you to film it & see what shows up. (if anything)

Yes, insects are fast.

The insects were close enough to appear on your video.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The white stuff looks like pollen/plant debris to me as well. It doesn't take much wind for pollen/plant debris to blow around at fast speeds; especially around the mountains like that. The debris could of caught a wind gust from the distance between the mountains that you may not of felt.
edit on 21-1-2013 by MattyGable2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by angryhulk

Yes, insects are fast.

The insects were close enough to appear on your video.

^^^^
Yes insects are fast - if you google it you will see that some can fly at 30mph. I just cant see these speeds being 30mph.

Honestly, slow your computer down to the slowest speed possible, double-click all the time to track these things.... i have done this, time & again - if i honestly thought they were insects i wouldnt even have bothered to post the video.
Some people aren't even looking - its a real shame.

Nick Pope (UFO investigator) labels it as "intresting"
ATS - insects & pollen!

C'mon please!!!

I thought people would do a proper job on this video on here - obviously not.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Well then I guess you are not going to be happy until somebody tells you it is a UFO.

I've made my mind up so I will leave you to criticise everybody else's opinion.
edit on 21/1/13 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by angryhulk

Well then I guess you are not going to happy until somebody tells you it is a UFO.

I've made my mind up so I will leave you to criticise everybody else's opinion.

^^^^

Fair enough, i'm fed up with repeating myself anyway.

My opinion is there not little UFO's with grey aliens driving them anyway so i dont know why i wouldnt be happy until someone tells me its a UFO.

If you mean a UFO in the sense its unidentifed, its flying & its an object? Then yes - I do think that.

I actually think it could be military, secret tests or spy drones if i'm honest.... & there were 2 militery men at the site when are coach pulled up, i remember thinking it was a weird place for them to be & there were actually "bunkers" in the mountain too & i though that was weird.

So no......... I dont think it "aliens" myself, it could be - i'm open to possibilities.

But obviously i dont think its pollen, insects or birds or else i wouldnt have wasted my time starting the thread would i?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

But obviously i dont think its pollen, insects or birds or else i wouldnt have wasted my time starting the thread would i?

At the time of posting no , but after seeking the opinions of ATS members and being shown that the probability is that's what they are you could at least accept that's the most likely explanation .

Some on this thread have put effort in showing you what we are seeing , why bother when you just brush it off and fall back to the old favorite of "military, secret tests or spy drones" , that was used in the Denver insect UFO thread too .... and they were also insects .
Sometimes a cigar IS just a cigar

edit on 21-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The flowers in your video help prove the fact that what you filmed was just pollen/seeds and insects. Think about it. The flowers there HAD To have been pollinated by insects, thus showing that insects would have to be in the area, as well as pollen.

oh, and birds can fly that high. The Asian Goose has to clear the Himalaya when they migrate:

The researchers that found the birds reached a peak height of nearly 21,120 feet (6,437 meters) during their travels. The migration took about two months and covered distances of up to 5,000 miles (8,000 kilometers).

National Geographic link

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Also, here is a video to give you an example of how fast certain insects can fly:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

they are plant seeds floating around

edit on 21-1-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by chrismarco

but there was hardly no wind......

and a bug that big?? that travels that fast?? & around 30 of them & i didn't notice a single one?

Can anyone do a still of the first one that comes over the bottom left on the mountain at 9 secs?

Do me a favor. Put your thumb about an inch from your eyes.

LOOKOUT! A giant THUMB is about to attack!!!!!!!!!!

Perspective is a wonderful thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join