It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge worm crawls out of spider..gross!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I was doing ok reading this, till I read you're post dark!

3 hours till bedtime "starts looking around the room for spiders"

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
I have a few questions?

Q. What type of spider is that a tarantula type or smaller?

Its hard to tell because of all they fly spray the person used. But when he panned out I'm thinking maybe a house spider. As for your other questions, I have about as much of a clue than you do.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by magycpapyri

I was doing ok reading this, till I read you're post dark!

3 hours till bedtime "starts looking around the room for spiders"

The little critters are everywhere. I remember when my daughter was about 6-15 months old and a big green spider crawled out of her jumpsuit. I'm sure it was a wolf spider but it was the strangest looking spider I had ever seen. Where I used to live, spiders were everywhere. The thing I have noticed also is that they are only getting bigger

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

If its from Australia then its bound to be some hideous deadly killer man eating spider or something.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

If its from Australia then its bound to be some hideous deadly killer man eating spider or something.

They do have Tarantulas up in Queensland so it would be interesting to find out where the video was taken. But it looks like a house spider. They are common everywhere. It could be a funnel web but the fly spray wouldn't of killed it, it would of pissed it off lol

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

"shivers" at the thought of wolf spiders!

When I'm home in the states for vacation I stay in my parents basement and although its nicely redone, the wolf spiders still love to parade around.

Now I have to think about them with worms inside of em! GROSS!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

When I'm home in the states for vacation I stay in my parents basement and although its nicely redone, the wolf spiders still love to parade around.

Only thing I don't like about them is they are always on the floor, gettin into your shoes
One night when I was drunk, I let one loose on my arm, didn't bite me, they are pretty placid really. I think their size and their speed are a bit intimidating though. As for the one below, I don't think so.

edit on 21-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Another thing that amazes me about Wolf spiders, is they are all over the world, seems they can live in any condition. I've seen them in England and in Iceland, nothing as bad as here in the states but still. lol

Hmmm maybe they are trying to take over the world! Eeeeek

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Only thing I don't like about them is they are always on the floor, gettin into your shoes
One night when I was drunk, I let one loose on my arm, didn't bite me, they are pretty placid really. I think their size and their speed are a bit intimidating though. As for the one below, I don't think so.

edit on 21-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

MY MY MY look at the fangs on that thing.

Oh my if that aint a scary looking spider I dont know what is. a house spider with fangs the size of a tarantula's fangs.

we have black widows in California, brown recluse in Virginia and these huge spiders that catch small birds in the webs in Palawan.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Thats the Mouse Spider I'm pretty sure.

But thats not the most common, not where I live anyway. The first one here is a NSW cult figure and the second most venomous in the world I think.

Funnel Web Spider

The white tail has copped the blame for a lot of bites which result in the skin rotten around the bite. This spider is quick and is always found in the household. Some grow up to the length of a matchstick but some also say the babies are the most venomous

White Tail Spider

And heres some humour..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Thats the Mouse Spider I'm pretty sure.

But thats not the most common, not where I live anyway. The first one here is a NSW cult figure and the second most venomous in the world I think.

Funnel Web Spider

The white tail has copped the blame for a lot of bites which result in the skin rotten around the bite. This spider is quick and is always found in the household. Some grow up to the length of a matchstick but some also say the babies are the most venomous

White Tail Spider

And heres some humour..

That last one that is the kind we have in Palawan. very colorful but not so dangerous. I heard about funnel spiders. I read once where one attacked a small girl down under a few years back. yeah i think your right they are very poisonous and very aggressive.

I was bit by a black widow in California when I was six but it wasn't as bad as it could have been. It just barely bit me but just enough to swell my thumb up like a plumb. If it had sunk in deeper I would have lost that thumb.

edit on 21-1-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

We have a spider called a Redback which is the same as a black widow except instead of a red bit underneath, a red streak runs down its back. You have to be looking in some really random spots to find them though. Very reclusive.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Every damn thing you said, I agree 100% You took the words out of my mouth. That's just damn nasty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join