It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by tetra50
Well, if anyone would care to dispute what has been presented in this outstanding video, I am all ears. I am not going to dismiss it just cause it's on youtube...
But perhaps most startling is the conclusion, which is just stated and not evidenced in this video, but that's ok, cause there is ample evidence elsewhere.
All Roads do in indeed, Lead To...
edit on Sun Jan 20th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)
August 2, 2012 These killings were so ghastly that they finally made it on to last night's BBC 10'o Clock News. Since the rebels and the Assad regime are engaged in a sophisticated propaganda war, aimed at the general public in the world outside, we could say that the score went from Rebels 10-Assad 0 to about Rebels 10: Assad 1 last night.
WARNING: Many of the following clips are graphic – viewer discretion is advised.
Some of the sources from the link.
- In this video, family members of slain children accuse Syrian rebels of committing the atrocity.
- A civilian is hung from a tree by Syrian rebels, allegedly because he told UN monitors information the rebels didn’t want to be known.
- A mentally ill man is beaten, hanged and then shot in the head by Syrian rebels who chant “Allahu Akbar.”
- This woman’s son, Sari Saoud, was shot in Homs. While Al-Jazeera claimed it was the army that killed him, the woman insisted it was the insurgents.
- In the clip above, Syrian rebels threaten the parents of a child that they will kill him unless ransom money is paid
- In this clip, Syrian opposition activists chant anti-Christian slogans. This is important given our previous report about how Syrian rebels ransacked Christian churches and desecrated places of worship.
- A video purported to show “Syrian troops beating detained protesters” was broadcast on global news networks including ABC News and Reuters. It later turned out that the clip actually showed Hezbollah members mistreating Lebanese Amal political party members in an incident that happened four years ago.
- This video shows Syrian opposition activists staging fake deaths complete with fake blood and bad acting. The clip was later broadcast by Al Jazeera and presented as a genuine massacre.
- This clip shows Syrian opposition activists laughing as they display fake wounds and prepare to pose as massacred victims
Originally posted by shapur
There are vast demonstrations and civil unrest going on in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain right now which are not focused on and broadcasted by the MSM at all...People in these countries are fed up with their governments and old kings,and they are desperately seeking an alternative...Saudis and Qataris supplied and supported the rebels in Syria and they know they have to pay a big price for their crimes against humanity...Turkey is got their hands dirty too.