It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria - The True Story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
In this 47 minute expose, learn the recent events that have occurred in Syria, and the role Saudi Arabia, the US and the UK have played in its sabotage. The documentation is great, and exposes more corruption of the media in the reporting of it, and includes several reports on the ground.

On 9/11 the world did indeed change. But 9/11 was just one public manifestation of a plan long in the works and engineered by rogue, globalist agendas. I don't think it is any coincidence that the Saudis had a major involvement in 9/11.

If the US should be attacking anyone, which they shouldn't, it should have been Saudi Arabia. As the world's number one oil exporter though, nope, ain't gonna happen. No matter how many people die. And Israel is in there too.
edit on Sun Jan 20th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Sorry, I am not much into youtube backed up threads. No offense intended. I think your subject matter, however, is quite important. I saw a documentary on television, no better than youtube, really, recently, from a rebel perspective in Syria. I was very touched, invovled, interested......but am dependent on the information given me, obviously.

I agree completely, with your assessment about the purpose of 9/11, though not about attacking Saudi Arabia--or at least find that extremely naive that US would attack this country, ever, as we are in bed with them and OPEC, and yet, seek to disband OPEC and its soverenty in the oil market, and perhaps have partnered particularly with Saudi Arabia to do so, offering a preemptive caveat when all arab countries with oil reserves are brought into line....

who knows?
What seems obvious to me is this country has been offered up by both political parties which belong to the same cabal that did the offering up, to begin with, and it can be evidenced in the wealthiest among both parties and their endeavors to move their wealth, and purchase property in certain other countries, preparing for, well, what exactly? that is anyone's guess. But the whole "Arab Spring," was not so much, obviously, these days, not for freedom (as war and conquering oppression never is about freedom) but for destabilization and a new regime...which, I, for one, predict, will be even more oppressive. Sorry to say that, but it is what I see. Sharia'A
Law, I believe, will soon be the law of most lands......and it has nothing at all to do with Allah, God, or Jesus.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Top man

Thank You for posting

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Well, if anyone would care to dispute what has been presented in this outstanding video, I am all ears. I am not going to dismiss it just cause it's on youtube...

But perhaps most startling is the conclusion, which is just stated and not evidenced in this video, but that's ok, cause there is ample evidence elsewhere.

All Roads do indeed, Lead To...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by tetra50

Well, if anyone would care to dispute what has been presented in this outstanding video, I am all ears. I am not going to dismiss it just cause it's on youtube...

But perhaps most startling is the conclusion, which is just stated and not evidenced in this video, but that's ok, cause there is ample evidence elsewhere.

All Roads do in indeed, Lead To...

Hey sorry, not being critical, at all. Not dismissing anything, really. I apologize I couldn't speak to your source and only spoke to your topic in general: which was, I think, Syria. Not Youtube, or where the roads lead to.....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Hey, not a prob, it's just that usually we try to watch things before commenting on them. But if you don't have time, I understand. Your loss though, great video.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Excellent video. I will share the video and look into the information it claims... and those are some very strong evidence claims.

I think a great addition to the video is what went down in the stock market prior to 9/11 which has been referred to on this site as having to do with China and strengthening Eastern powers. The work up is important for every one to wrap their head around this.

I have also been wanting to look much more closely at how western ties to Saudi Arabia began... how the elites got their foot in that door. I believe it happened long ago when the Automotive industry took off, after "standard Oil Co" tried to make oil the new standard- replacing gold... and we basically made those kings very rich.

Understanding it fully is the only way to pull the rug out from underneath the elites.
Take the system down to bare bones, I say again.

A lot of people thought I was crazy for wanting to become independent from the grid prior to 2012... and as independent as possible from currency.

Today, it is just as important to me if not more so as we watch more and more people die in this lie.

It's not about panic or mere paranoia of what "could happen".

It's the only way to stop the ongoing massacre... to simply stop feeding the beast!

How could anyone who sees the deception not feel it is their responsibility?

Anyway.... Israeli elections are tomorrow.

Remember... a Win for Netanyahu means the "first thing" he will do is "stop Iran"

He is far from the only hardliner in Israel, but no matter how the election goes... it's just the security of the position being settled and the election being over and done with that will pave the way to the next move.

It just doesn't look like the elites are going to stop pushing this crusade.

And no, it's not crazy... The Empire, the west... whatever you want to call it has been struggling for global dominance against the East throughout history.

The fear, the killing... it's in our blood and only changing ourselves is going to stop it, but we take what they raise, what they grow and what they sell and shove it right down our throats and the throats of our children and tell ourselves we are the lucky ones. Well, we must have a special kind of hell waiting for us if we don't do something about it.

Not everyone has the opportunity to read the news, to watch the lies unfold on TV, the freedom to tell others.

If it is not *our* responsibility to call them out... to disable them, then who's is it?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The sad thing about this video is that its true.. Everything that guy is talking about can most likely be verified one way or the other including the Houla massacre. But don't worry, people will continue to deny the facts and demonise Assad, its just they way people in our countries roll.

The Saudis are an evil country and by the way they deal with issues in their country, its not very hard to see. Not only have they been funding the rebels, they are using men out of their own prison systems to invade and fight against Assad. These men are on death row and have been in custody for some of the worst crimes that can be committed. If the likes of those men are being sent along with rebel fighters, its easy to understand who would be committing the atrocities in that country. I don't see a logical reason why Assad forces would be attacking their own people without a reason such as armed men who are not Syrian running around causing mayhem.

Another interesting story is coming out of Turkey which involves the arrest of 85 people of which 15 are lawyers. They apparently travelled to Syria last week meeting with opposition groups, the regime and other authorities to get a better idea of what is going down in the country. On their return to Turkey, they were arrested. The people wo were arrested believe they have enough evidence to start lawsuits on the Turkish government and also other participants for what the Syrian people have had to go through. I think the arrests were used to silence those people but it looks like its going to go further.

I think some truth is coming out what ever way we look at it. It wont be long before the world sees how deceitful our leaders are including the so-called allies who come in the name of peace in the Middle East. I stick by what I have all along. I am with Assad and even the people calling for his head in the name of "Crimes against humanity" should take another look at the dribble they are constantly fed from the media.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Syria - The True Story :-

Syrian rebels 'beheaded Christian and fed him to dogs

Christians Tortured, Terrorized, Killed and Driven From Their Ancient Home

Islam is coming. One by one all the countries will be occupied by Islam. Islam is the Illuminati and it is getting stronger everyday.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

What I find sickening about the rebel videos is that they never seem to be helping the injured. They are more interested in making videos and sending them of to Al Jazeera which makes me believe they are actually the people responsible in the first place. With that the media all seem to throw some spin which makes their atrocities seem less criminal. But when we hear of something which may of come from the government forces, it always seems to be large scale, a massacre or something.

Look at this bs from last year. Here we have 4 men executed in cold blood and this is what the source has to say about the scenario.

August 2, 2012 These killings were so ghastly that they finally made it on to last night's BBC 10'o Clock News. Since the rebels and the Assad regime are engaged in a sophisticated propaganda war, aimed at the general public in the world outside, we could say that the score went from Rebels 10-Assad 0 to about Rebels 10: Assad 1 last night.

I say both deserve about a zero at that stage of the war but it also shows that the rebels are more than capable of committing massacres when ever they feel the need. Mostly when they get their hands on Pro-Assad supporters. Heres more that I have come across.

Postal workers thrown from roof by rebels as bystanders watch
Numerous incidents of rebel atrocities
Heres some info from the site about the images and videos.

WARNING: Many of the following clips are graphic – viewer discretion is advised.
Some of the sources from the link.

- In this video, family members of slain children accuse Syrian rebels of committing the atrocity.

- A civilian is hung from a tree by Syrian rebels, allegedly because he told UN monitors information the rebels didn’t want to be known.

- A mentally ill man is beaten, hanged and then shot in the head by Syrian rebels who chant “Allahu Akbar.”

- This woman’s son, Sari Saoud, was shot in Homs. While Al-Jazeera claimed it was the army that killed him, the woman insisted it was the insurgents.

- In the clip above, Syrian rebels threaten the parents of a child that they will kill him unless ransom money is paid

- In this clip, Syrian opposition activists chant anti-Christian slogans. This is important given our previous report about how Syrian rebels ransacked Christian churches and desecrated places of worship.

Now with these crimes, the website also gives us some videos about rebels and how they are staging Assad massacres. Info follows

- A video purported to show “Syrian troops beating detained protesters” was broadcast on global news networks including ABC News and Reuters. It later turned out that the clip actually showed Hezbollah members mistreating Lebanese Amal political party members in an incident that happened four years ago.

- This video shows Syrian opposition activists staging fake deaths complete with fake blood and bad acting. The clip was later broadcast by Al Jazeera and presented as a genuine massacre.

- This clip shows Syrian opposition activists laughing as they display fake wounds and prepare to pose as massacred victims

For some reason the videos won't show up on my computer, some sort of blocker I'm guessing but all this proves is that the entire MSM coverage of this so-called civil war can not be classed as reliable. There is too much evidence to suggest that the MSM are taking a bias stance or theres even the possibility they are only reporting what they hear without actually checking out the scenarios themselves and verifying them. The entire situation stinks and I will leave you with this.. Even Assad supporters are humans.

I feel for this little girl who lost her father who was a soldier fighting for his and her country... God bless.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I can't help that these countries such as Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and others we don't know about are simultaneously wrapping things up for NWO PNAC while testing security and financial "systems of control" before full implementation.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
There are vast demonstrations and civil unrest going on in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain right now which are not focused on and broadcasted by the MSM at all...People in these countries are fed up with their governments and old kings,and they are desperately seeking an alternative...Saudis and Qataris supplied and supported the rebels in Syria and they know they have to pay a big price for their crimes against humanity...Turkey is got their hands dirty too.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It is just amzing to me that most people in our country, United States, still believe every news story in MSM. I bet if you asked Americans where Syria was on a map; 75% would have no clue. It is really sad that people in the greatest most free country on Earth still cant open their eyes and see they are being lied to. Over and over and over again. Wars in iraq and Afghanistan, Newton Shooting, Lybia, Syria. The MSM staright out lies to the American public and they just believe it. I know a lot of these people are smarter than that. Why cant they see a news story, listen, get information, and then based on their intelligence decipher whats going on. Nope, they just hear it on MSM take it as truth. If a CNN story comes out and an al jeezera story comes out about the same event, why are they different? Very logical to see that each are putting their own spin on it. Use your education and intelligence to determine the most likely scenario of the story. We know CNN is lying, we know al jeezera is lying, but probably not as much as CNN. I am guessing the story is always some where between the two conflicting accounts. SORRY, for the rant! I just cant believe the American population believes everything they are being told, over and over and over.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ispyarich

If you want to see intelligence in full swing when it comes to the MSM, just look at the comments on a facebook article
Some of the dumbest people on the planet reside there.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
There are vast demonstrations and civil unrest going on in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain right now which are not focused on and broadcasted by the MSM at all...People in these countries are fed up with their governments and old kings,and they are desperately seeking an alternative...Saudis and Qataris supplied and supported the rebels in Syria and they know they have to pay a big price for their crimes against humanity...Turkey is got their hands dirty too.

I suppose that might be because if the media were to report on destabilization in Saudi, the world's #1 exporter of oil, imagine what that would do to world markets. It's just not good for business. Don't matter at all if people die. It never has. Sanctity of life is only an illusion brought upon us by the education and religious systems, while governmental systems kill people by the thousands every day. Mix government and religion, and there is no greater recipe for wanton death.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I agree,but the fall of the Saudis seems inevitable...It looks like they are intentionally doing things to annihilate themselves!...I think a more moderate democratic regime is in the agenda,despite the temporary uncertainty that it will cause in the oil market.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Assad is using chemical weapons against people of Syria? My ass!! As soon as Obama said about “the red line” concerning the use of CW in Syria Qatar is trying to mess things up. Qatar is contracting British PMC Britam Defence to blow gas-shells in Homs to set Assad up!
Hackers obtained confidential correspondence of Britam concerning negotiations with Qataris! Those who think Assad is the bad guy – go and # yourself!! Over and over!! Here’s proof

www.fileserve.com...
depositfiles.com...

What do you say now?!
edit on 23-1-2013 by kiklad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiklad
www.fileserve.com...
depositfiles.com...

What do you say now?!

I think your full of bs..

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

You'd better look through the files first.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kiklad

What files?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join