It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I used to believe that the world was heading toward a global spiritual ascension. No longer...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have visited and been a member of many of these "conspiracy" forums for years now. I once believed that the world was moving, slowly but surely, toward a new higher spiritual reality. I am now very sorry to say that I no longer believe that to be true. Maybe all this "ascension" talk has been a sick fantasy or a dream. Whenever I now visit these sites, all I see is stupidity, hate, ugliness and anger.

So, I ask myself, is it the people that visit these sites or is this a cross section of society in general? Are these sites just manipulated by trolls to be the point where little real truth emerges? I don't know really. But, one thing is obvious, it is getting worse and the threads are getting even darker day to day, not just here, but all of the conspiracy sites.

What are we to make of this madness? Is all of society spiritually descending instead of ascending? Is all hope lost?

Maybe there is a separation taking place. Maybe most of society is descending into chaos, hate and madness, but a much smaller percentage of society is moving in the opposite direction at the same time. So, what we see is a spiritual separation taking place where a portion of humanity is descending into "Hell" while a portion is at the same time ascending towards "Heaven". I use these terms as concepts. Not what the Christian bible believes them to be.

So, in conclusion, the only hope I now see for a better world is for society to divide into two realities, because most of the humans here are just not ready for such an ascension. Don't believe me? Just take a look at the posts on this one forum. It is beyond sad and disgusting. I no longer see any possibility or hope of a complete spiritual ascension. The only hope now is for a small few to finish their time here and to return Home. The rest must return and live this reality again. And again, and again...

It makes me sad to even write this, but it's the truth.

Peace

edit on 20-1-2013 by Wanderer112358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2013 by Wanderer112358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Oh , it WILL.

The one world religion of enlightenment will be attained.

www.bibleprophecyblog.com...#

Belief System [One World Religion] + Money [One World Economy] = Political Decisions [One World Government]. It has been said that politics and religion don’t mix. They don’t in the long run. But during most of the seven-year tribulation period, politics and religion will go hand in hand. One current example of mixing religion and politics is the government of Iran. It is primarily run by the religious clerics. During the great tribulation (the last 3.5 years of the 7 year tribulation period) this buddy system of Antichrist (Political Ruler) and False Prophet (Ruler of World Religion) will break down. The One World Government, led by the Antichrist, will destroy the One World Religion, led by the False Prophet. The “beast” destroys the “harlot” (see Revelation 17:16-17)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Keep the faith. I totally agree that it seems in some circumstances that people are getting worse, becoming more hostile and angry, however in other areas in life I am amazed in the shift in perspectives.
A split, I think you may be right.

Do you think that a possible rise in certain freqencies in the world could have a detremental effect on people who fight it instead of trying to embrace it????

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whosthatgirl
Keep the faith. I totally agree that it seems in some circumstances that people are getting worse, becoming more hostile and angry, however in other areas in life I am amazed in the shift in perspectives.
A split, I think you may be right.

Do you think that a possible rise in certain freqencies in the world could have a detremental effect on people who fight it instead of trying to embrace it????

Yes! That is EXACTLY what I believe is happening. I believe that the new higher spiritual energies coming from the center of our galaxy and then through our own sun are causing the majority of society to feel very ill at ease and uncomfortable. This causes them to become more afraid and angry than ever.

HOWEVER, a smaller, more spiritually hearted few are ready to embrace this energy and it feels very beautiful and natural to them. So they see this change as a beautiful thing.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
Oh , it WILL.

The one world religion of enlightenment will be attained.

www.bibleprophecyblog.com...#

Belief System [One World Religion] + Money [One World Economy] = Political Decisions [One World Government]. It has been said that politics and religion don’t mix. They don’t in the long run. But during most of the seven-year tribulation period, politics and religion will go hand in hand. One current example of mixing religion and politics is the government of Iran. It is primarily run by the religious clerics. During the great tribulation (the last 3.5 years of the 7 year tribulation period) this buddy system of Antichrist (Political Ruler) and False Prophet (Ruler of World Religion) will break down. The One World Government, led by the Antichrist, will destroy the One World Religion, led by the False Prophet. The “beast” destroys the “harlot” (see Revelation 17:16-17)

*sigh*

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It does seem as if the shadows are more defined lately. This is part of the process. The powers that were are perceiving their power structure is in jeopardy when people stop feeding them as they become aware of their illusions. They are addicted to the game and will do all they can hold onto their illusions of control.

At the same time others are doing what they came here to do in bringing the unconscious to light. What you choose to focus on and create is your choice. It;s not about ascending out of the game, but bringing a higher energy and anchoring this to the Earth. Get outside more!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Your most welcome, I was once told when someone slams a door in your face send them love energy because they are obviously not happy. Dont be sad just keep reaching for the positve. YOUR energies make a difference to the people around you and that spills out. Being sad and allowing yourself to become negative is the first step backwards.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whosthatgirl
Your most welcome, I was once told when someone slams a door in your face send them love energy because they are obviously not happy. Dont be sad just keep reaching for the positve. YOUR energies make a difference to the people around you and that spills out. Being sad and allowing yourself to become negative is the first step backwards.

I agree.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I believe that a global spiritual ascension would have to be preceded by a global life-changing event, which has not happened yet. Stay tuned.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer112358

The human species is like a fragrant candle.It's purpose is not to be beautiful, though this may be an aspect of its nature. It's purpose is not to get bigger and more ornate, though these may be attributes of its existance. It's purpose is to burn.

As the candle burns, the fragrance is released. So too the potential of the human spirit. The candle always burns. It has gotten bigger over the years and more complex. As the candle burns, and the fragrance is released, we find that the medium which held the fragrance within itself, slowly changes into a puddle which no longer resembles its original form. Our sadness comes from holding the candle as our hope and not the fragrance.

Do not morn the melted wax. Rejoice in the fragrance.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

My answer to you can be embodied in one simple word: EGO.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

it is foolish to think that humans are capable of "ascension" and peace.

you can only blind yourself as to what is going on around you for so long.

open your eyes and take a look around, we are headed towards straight chaos and catastrophe. we are filled with hate, envy, lust, greed etc....

we are doomed.

have faith in god. and dont get lost in the sea of lies

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NazcaP
I believe that a global spiritual ascension would have to be preceded by a global life-changing event, which has not happened yet. Stay tuned.

Yes. A "final exam" for humanity if you will. I have no concern about the hardships ahead. Humanity has always faced difficult times and stayed strong. My concern lies in their darker perspective of these times. This is not a time to lay blame, to hate others or to see the world as a dangerous and ugly place. We need to see this as a "rebirth". A time of transition. I time that we have been waiting for many, many lifetimes.

Even though their will be some "difficult" times ahead, the way to "pass the final exam" is to stay balanced with love in your heart. But, I'm afraid that most people are not heading in the right direction...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I believe that this spiritual ascension is a personal accomplishment , not something worldwide, It's something you have to work at . I also believe that when you die, you go through your own Revelation , I don't think Jesus is coming back and taken only the Christians with him and leaving the rest to be judged, He already did his thing and left mankind a great message of love to follow . I believe your judged at death......The world will continue as it always has, your born ,you live, then you die, so live life the best you can, and try to love this world we live in ,because we are all connected on a physical and spiritual level.

edit on 20-1-2013 by bdb818888 because: Mom told me to

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

it is foolish to think that humans are capable of "ascension" and peace.

you can only blind yourself as to what is going on around you for so long.

open your eyes and take a look around, we are headed towards straight chaos and catastrophe. we are filled with hate, envy, lust, greed etc....

we are doomed.

have faith in god. and dont get lost in the sea of lies

Sadly, I think that your post has proved my original point quite well.

Too bad really...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
No, I don't personally consider an online forum website to be a cross-section of humanity. That is because the Internet by its nature brings out the negative side of a person more easily than what he or she would display in real life. Anonymity combined with the fact that you can't see the face of the person you're lashing out at results in the illusion that one can safely let out one's frustration in all its glory.
I'm reasonably sure that if we were in a face-to-face group discussing all of the topics, a lot of the subjects wouldn't even get brought up, let alone explored and flamed through to the extent we see on here. I sense that most of ATS's members possess a generally high maturity level.
As for spiritual growth, I theorize that those individuals wouldn't be inclined to be a regular member of a conspiracy site in the first place. So, of course, we wouldn't see them.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

My answer to you can be embodied in one simple word: EGO.

Whose? Yours? Mine? Or theirs?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have already posted my brief response on this topic, but I'd like to elaborate. Here's my view of what was supposed to happen. Please keep in mind, I have no clue how it was supposed to be triggered, but I believe the next step would have been what I call the Yin Yang principle.

Everyone would have made a practice of acknowledging the negativity in their lives and taking positivity from it, until there's no such thing as negativity, only opportunity. As we would have grown more and more adept at turning negativity into positivity, we would have begun to recognize more and more good in everything that has driven us to hurt the earth and one another. All differences would have been embraced as we realized how useful they could be, and all arguments would have become discussions as we seized the chance to make each other better in every way possible. Every single perceived flaw would become a moment in which to improve ourselves, and every second of sadness would become a second in which we learn how to appreciate what we have instead of mourning what we don't. We would love everyone and everything, not for the perfections they represent to us, but for the opportunities they provide.

That's why we are encouraged to practice humility. All the ego in the world prevents us from understanding that the only thing that makes all these tragedies and flaws bad is how well we use those tragedies and flaws. I believe that was our next step. Flame me for it if you want, but I am convinced that if we had decided to follow such a path, ten years from now, this world would be unrecognizable.

OP, you no longer believe in spiritual ascension. That's because you no longer want it. That's your choice to make, but remember, you could have chosen otherwise. If you want it badly enough, you will hunt it down. Perhaps you've been looking in the wrong places for it. Have you tried looking inside? Do you know what to look for?

Something tells me you don't. And it's not my place to tell you. That is your journey.

edit on 20-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

OP, you no longer believe in spiritual ascension. That's because you no longer want it. That's your choice to make, but remember, you could have chosen otherwise. If you want it badly enough, you will hunt it down. Perhaps you've been looking in the wrong places for it. Have you tried looking inside? Do you know what to look for?

Something tells me you don't. And it's not my place to tell you. That is your journey.

edit on 20-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

You have some good insights, but try not to judge others, especially those you know nothing about. You don't know me...

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
but it is Wandere6978454, some ascend to paradise, others to the fire..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join