It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Zionist Elite Bloodlines Rule Us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
People get so caught up in the politics, that they have no idea of why it is all happening, This is what I have found.

The Elite who rule this world believe in an ancient Cabal, Satanic in nature, and pure evil in intent. The aim of this Cabal is to achieve a totalitarian society, to wipe out humanity.

Those who are left will be no more than slaves for these so called "13 bloodlines" which date back to ancient times. Through the Demonic using bloodlines (jinns) of Solomon and David, The "Sons of Cain"

Their god is lucifer, Over thousands of years they have manipulated society, economy, and our very perception of reality, they have used bloodshed to position themselves into power and they have used secret societies to position them selves at the top of every aspect of society,

look at what is happening in the world, All our rights and liberties are being taken, when you understand this cabal, it's symbolism, and its agenda, you know that they use "reverse symbolism" We go to war and kill millions of innocent people, and all in the name of "peace", If you love your Country, Your family and you have good moral values and speak out against the Government your are called a Terrorist.

The United Nations is the World Government, and Nato is the World Army, When Global Government is achieved and their is a one world Army, who do you think they will be fighting against?

the one world army is nothing more than a global police force, which is allowed to use military tactics. ON YOU.

I have a confession from a zionist Which I invite you to listen to, I can talk all day on this subject but please watch the vid on this website and comment, this is the truth and the true reality we live in has been hidden from us,

confession from a Zionist

Also check out this video showing links between modern rule and ancient beliefs

edit on 1-23-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The very word "cabal" comes from "Kabbalah", check your etymology.

They are ruling us through the triad of mind control, as I like to call it.
Religions, Sex, Money.
The foundation of power over the masses.

They even control us through etymology itself without our knowing by misguiding our diction capabilities.

For example, "currency" is like the "currents of the sea", it "flows".
The "banks" of the sea/river guide the flow of the "currents".
And since the Moon controls the tides of the sea, we have "Money".

So therefore financial corporations will have logos of Lighthouses, which guide the ships, there are dozens of firms using this iconography.

Get it?

We could go on, virtually everything around us is connected in all sorts of ways.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AprenticeofLight

People like you give New Age a bad name. Seriously, you think a confession from a nutjob constitutes a solid case in your favor? Puh-leaaaase!

Next time, try to sound less off your rocker and more on the ball.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The United Nations is the World Government, and Nato is the World Army, When Global Government is achieved and their is a one world Army, who do you think they will be fighting against?

Christians as mentioned by Albert Pike in relation to World War 3.

It doesn't matter because after the 7 Year Tribulation they are all going to hell anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

People like you give New Age a bad name. Seriously, you think a confession from a nutjob constitutes a solid case in your favor? Puh-leaaaase!

That chair, the rocking chair, was named so because it's bottom portion was shaped in a crescent, allowing for "rocking" motions. Now the word rock itself was originally associated with Obelisks, which point to the Crescent moon.

That's why we play ball, because it represents the bull, which has horns like the Crescent moon.

Our entire language derives from the objects in nature around us and the original phraseology associated with those things. Over time it evolved and developed, and was corrupted.

However the people coining many new phrases are actually in the know.

So look at a word like Yahoo. Sure it was listed as a term in Gulliver's Travels but why do we shout it aloud when we exclaim happiness or victory?

Because Yah is Yahweh, and the "oo" are a pictograph representing the sun and the moon most likely since that is a common and very simplistic icon that you will find all over the place. It represents the opposites or the opposing features of "Yah", the light and the dark, + -, male female, right left, yin yang, etc etc.

So when you exclaim Yahoo, remember who you are saying it to.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
How can I become a member?
Seriously. Hire me. I'm not like everybody else. I wanna help rule the world.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I never use to believe the things that OP mentioned, until I actually did my research and connected the dots over the years. He's pretty accurate.

Also, New Age? Don't make me laugh.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuker

thank you, I did not come to this conclusion over night, I spent year refusing to believe it, calling it superstitious none sense etc but everything leads back to it, the truth is so shocking, New Age is somthing different, Im not talking about consciousness, the five sense reality, or the fact that all we really are is a vibration on a bandwidth. im talking about the people who believe they are worshipping the Gods ancient Satanic Gods.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Check it out:

Ball

ball (n.1) "round object," Old English *beal, from or corresponding to Old Norse bollr "ball," from P.Gmc. *balluz (cf. Old High German ballo, German Ball), from PIE root *bhel- (2) "to blow, inflate, swell" (see bole).

Now look at Bole

from PIE *bhel- (2) "to blow, inflate, swell"

Old Norse belgr "bag, bellows;" Old English bolla "pot, cup, bowl;"

Now the Bowl

bowl (n.) Old English bolla "pot, cup, bowl," from P.Gmc. *bul- "a round vessel" (cf. Old Norse bolle, Old High German bolla), from PIE *bhl-, from root *bhel- (2) "to blow, inflate, swell" (see bole).

Allow me to explain as best I can:

The original "bowls" were probably made from the parts of a bull's body, like the blatter. Therefore we have Bag also associated. "Gall" as in "gallblatter" comes from "ghel" which means gold, the color of bull idols. Notice how ghel and Ba'al rhyme? That's not a coincidence, it's heavily associated in many ways.

That's why we put bells on our bulls also.

from PIE root *bhel- (4) "to sound, roar."

Ba'al is the golden bull. Ghel Bhel.
Look into this stuff guys/gals.

bull (n.1) "bovine male animal," from Old English bula "a bull, a steer," or Old Norse boli "bull," both from P.Gmc. *bullon- (cf. Middle Dutch bulle, Dutch bul, German Bulle), perhaps from a Germanic verbal stem meaning "to roar," which survives in some German dialects and perhaps in the first element of boulder (q.v.). The other possibility [Watkins] is that the Germanic root is from PIE *bhln-, from root *bhel- (2) "to blow, inflate, swell" (see bole).

These are essentially all variations of inflection of the same original "Bull".
And that ain't no "Bull".
edit on 20-1-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yesterday I was asking everyone a witty riddle:

Why do we eat Buffalo Wings?
Why does Red Bull give you Wings?
And why did the Cow jump over the Moon?

Answer:
Taurus. The flying bull that jumps over the moon. It has 'wings', get it?

There is a ton more to do with this I am just giving a little tiny snippet.
Tor and Tar = Bull etymologically keep this in mind for all these other hidden words.

Look at this one:
TORonto, OnTARio, has the CN Tower.
The CN Tower is an Obelisk, with a Torus shape (doughnut) platform. The bottom one, the "ParaBOLic Antennae" means bulls horns, since Antennae are like Antlers which are horns. Also a parabola is a crescent shape like the moon which equates to the horns. Guess who was leasing that bottom 7th section ?
Bell Corp.

Of course.....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Pick any religion,government, or corporation, I will show you the bull. The Ba'al.

Sun and moon, zodiac based, ritualistic death cults.
I haven't found one that wasn't yet.

It's all the same thing really, it just looks different because we are confused, babbling from our Babylonian stupification.
It's lost in translation and transliteration.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You're just full of coincidences, aren't you? I'm still not convinced.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
sex has always been evil...because no religion or government can control it, or make money off of it, and it feels great. all of those are bad to those in power.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Oh NOES!!! THE EVIL ZIONIST ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR SOULS!!

OH please. Last I checked a ZIONIST was a Supporter of a ISRAELI country against Gods Wishes. There are two camps of Jews in Israel,APOSTATE ZIONIST who did not beleive in Jesus as their messiah and try to make a nation before Gods return. And then the non zionist jews who Do beleive in Jesus as their messiah and are happy to co exist with arabs and others until his return..

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Watch out! The boogey-man is coming! Oh, Fear Inc. you guys are sad.

Lucifer was a disgraced Babylonian King, not a god.

reply to post by Rapha

Except Pike never said the quote you are referring to.

Baal also is used in the following manner:

Throughout the Old Testament, the word Ba'al is an ordinary everyday word, with ordinary everyday meanings. It is true that it is used sixty-nine times to represent a Canaanite god or gods, although often not as a proper name, but as a description. It is used as a proper name of other things or persons many times. For Example Ba'al is the name of a city in 1 Chronicles 4:33. In 1 Chronicles 5:5 and 9:36, it is a name of a Jewish person.

It is used even more frequently in combination:

Baal Gad, Baal Hazor, Baal Hermon, Baal Meon, Baal Perazim, Baal Shalisha, Baal Tamar, Baal Zephon, Baalah, Baalath (feminine of Baal), Baalath Beor and Baale are names of towns or places.
Baal Hanan and Baalis are names of kings.
Baal Berith, Baal Peor, and Baal Zebub (Lord of the Flies) are names of gods.

---

However, what is much more significant is the use of baal translated into other words. It is translated as "master" four times...

---

This is very important, as by analogy, Yahweh is the Ba'al of Israel. Another translation is "owner" (twelve times).

---

A third translation is as husband (eleven times).

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Hey muzzle can you start a thread dedicated to that topic please?

I would really appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If you want to know who is the ruling elite its simple....follow the money!!

Who controls the banks,media, education, politics, stock market etc etc.....yes its the Zionests as anyone can research themselves and confirm. They are the real Illuminati, the bad guys everyone is searching for, the ones bent on destroying the British peoples and their descendents ie Americans, Australians, Canadians etc

At their heart is a secret society which seeks the destruction, economic, genetic and by any other means possible the decedents of japhetite/Magog (north Europeans).

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

exactly, I have spent year following the money trails and it all leads back to the same people, Rothschilds, Rockerfellers, these are the Big Dogs, Then you have the Royals and the Bushes etc, Everything leads up the pyramid to them, and they are not the ones at the top of the pyramid, The "EYE"

every war has has both sides funded by the same people, and these people have created the false flags to start these wars, They are the ones who own Israel and caused the conflict in palestine. ISis, RA, EL......IS RA EL

The bloodlines of these families go way back ancient times through Solomon and David, It was in the 18th Century that these families decided to only breed with each other, so now they are all related, yes BUSH is related the Royal Bloodlines, But do not take my word for it look for yourself, a good place to start people is the battle of Waterloo and how the Rothchilds Cheated the stock market lied about the outcome of the war to cause panic, and then bought Europe. we have been their slaves ever since.

And look into fractional reserve banking to realise that the whole banking system is a Rothschild SCAM,

The only people I know who understand this are the people who have looked, there are many who think they know how the world is run and come to opinions based on mainstream opinion, most people claim they are awake but are only peeping into the rabbit hole, Im about half way in to deep to climb back out and deep enough to see the monster at the bottom.

or maybe im just nuts lol

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This has been a long time study of mine too. I am still trying to figure out how to translate multiple notebooks to a coherent thread. Anyway, since I didn't see it posted anywhere in the thread, here is a list of the 13 bloodlines.
Even at quick glance you see how deep they reside in our society.
Astor
Bundy
Collins- supposedly the high priests and priestesses of the occult arm of the family holds a ranking of 3 in the hierarchy, that is why they are Hollywood. What better way to hypnotize the masses
DuPont
Freeman
Kennedy
Li
Onassis
Reynolds
Rockefeller-American industry seems to be their power, the second ranked but most powerful in US
Rothschild-European money and wealth, the founders and head family
Russell
Van Duyn
13th Merovingian- They believe that this bloodline is Christ's bloodline. This is the bloodline that the Bush's and the English monarchy are said to belong to.

I hope this helps, and no I don't have links as this was from years of handwritten notes.
Awareness is the first step to recovery right? We have to see how deep and intertwined this goes.
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprenticeofLight
reply to post by LUXUS

exactly, I have spent year following the money trails and it all leads back to the same people, Rothschilds, Rockerfellers, these are the Big Dogs, Then you have the Royals and the Bushes etc, Everything leads up the pyramid to them, and they are not the ones at the top of the pyramid, The "EYE"

And the important thing is to make them look like successful businessmen. Like they pulled themselves up by the bootstrap and worked their way to the top of the heap.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join