It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Zionist Elite Bloodlines Rule Us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodsmom
This has been a long time study of mine too. I am still trying to figure out how to translate multiple notebooks to a coherent thread. Anyway, since I didn't see it posted anywhere in the thread, here is a list of the 13 bloodlines.
Even at quick glance you see how deep they reside in our society.
Astor
Bundy
Collins- supposedly the high priests and priestesses of the occult arm of the family holds a ranking of 3 in the hierarchy, that is why they are Hollywood. What better way to hypnotize the masses

Collins is also Druidic.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

excellent stuff it would be good to share info with each other, it makes me mad when people are told about this, and they shrug it off without even looking, when i was first told I shrugged it off, but had the common sense to check it out, I mean globalists trying to take over the world and enslave us, is that worth looking into? so i put my xbox down, and studied hard, but people are lazy an do not want to put in the time. you gave some good quotes, here are some more, words from there own mouths, but i suppose that is all rubbish also, wake up people.

edit on 1-23-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Yes, that is where they lay claim to the "magic" aspects of the cult.
That is also why I believe that they have such power in the entertainment industry. What a better place than the hypnotic screens to spread their message. I feel that is why Disney has also made such an impact as well, they realized that you have to get them hypnotized young. The deeper you dig into this the creepier it gets.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodsmom
reply to post by Logarock

Yes, that is where they lay claim to the "magic" aspects of the cult.
That is also why I believe that they have such power in the entertainment industry. What a better place than the hypnotic screens to spread their message. I feel that is why Disney has also made such an impact as well, they realized that you have to get them hypnotized young. The deeper you dig into this the creepier it gets.

Yep yep. Collins is a word for holly, the old word.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AprenticeofLight

That is where they succeed. It is nearly impossible in this day and age in modern society to completely rid these influences from our lives. We can be aware of them and like you say spread the word, but nobody wants to listen because it would mean drastically changing their lives. It is easier on the conscience to go back to sleep and go about daily life. I have come to the conclusion myself that all I have control over is myself and my family (to some extent) and do my best to counteract the negative influences. We all make a choice on how we live our lives, we can go along with the flow, or we can remove ourselves from the polluted river of society and find our humanity again.

The more we look around us the more pieces we can connect. I have actually found some direct links to my family in my years of searching. Talk about a wake up call. Just don't buy into the Evil that they sell us. Here are just a couple of my favorite quotes, I have to remind myself sometimes that they have already told us what they are doing. Like you say, it's only too bad people don't listen very well.

"From the days of Sparticus, Weishophf, Karl Marx, Trotski, Belacoon, Rosa Luxenburg, and Ema Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th Century. "
Winston Churchill

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
J. Edgar Hoover

"The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses."
Albert Einstein

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

I agree with you 100% and you said it very well, I have a son and if the NWO isn't in full flow in my life time it will be in his, I don't want him to be a victim of the inevitable slavery, and i feel it is my duty as a father to protect him and other children from this evil,

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I agree with you 100% and you said it very well, I have a son and if the NWOisn't in full flow in my life time it will be in his, I don't want him to be a victim of the inevitable slavery, and i feel it is my duty as a father to protect him and other children from this evil,

NWO = Globalisation you re far too late !! Living in it, living with it at this moment. Any that keep claiming this has not been implemented already doesnt know what their talking about. NWO is so par se there is no news in it move on ...next:

edit on 24-1-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
Oh NOES!!! THE EVIL ZIONIST ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR SOULS!!

OH please. Last I checked a ZIONIST was a Supporter of a ISRAELI country against Gods Wishes. There are two camps of Jews in Israel,APOSTATE ZIONIST who did not beleive in Jesus as their messiah and try to make a nation before Gods return. And then the non zionist jews who Do beleive in Jesus as their messiah and are happy to co exist with arabs and others until his return..

Many Muslims are not happy to co-exist with them though, and they can thank many of the Zionists for protection.

Islamic extremists have always been a far worse problem than Jewish extremists. Ill take the Zionists.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join