It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Predicts Obama Admin. Using Health Care to Curb Second Amendment Rights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Thanks for the great replies everyone.

Couple that with a synchophatic MSM and he can do no wrong.

I have been checking into the subliminal messages during the last two campaigns, it is frightening, I started really taking it seriously after my son caught one during a program we were watching.

Combine that with the voter fraud, the manipulative press, who by the way I think have been infiltrated along with our own law makers and military, the school system, yada yada,and we aint in Kansas anymore.

edit on 103131p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
And BTW, the fact that Palin saw this coming, I would have never connected the two.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
amazing how much "proof" comes from those scholarly websites...brietbart, and WND on ATS. i wonder why?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I don't usually agree with Sarah Palin but it seems that she is on target with this one.
Good find. Star and Flag!
You Usually dont Agree with Palin, Because She is Bat Crap Stupid.....But this time she Suits Your Agenda, ..Sooo

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Um .. no. Usually I think Palin is a bit of a nutter (and is totally unqualified to be VPOTUS), but once in a while even a blind pig can find an acorn. This is a case of her getting it correct. If we all wait long enough, maybe even Obama might get one or two things right. (of course, we might have to wait a long time for them to happen .... )

Even people who are usually wrong can get something correct now and again ...
Palin did it with this.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You're getting played alright -- by the NRA/gun industry.

You would think that after the assault weapons ban expired, we would see a huge increase in gun sales. We didn't. There was a small bump in sales in 2009, because of fear generated that Obama was going to take away all guns. That didn't happen, of course, so by 2010, gun sales were lagging quite a bit. When there is nothing to promote fear, there are not a lot of people rushing out to buy guns.

Gotta get those gun sales back up. In order to try and promote a little fear, Sarah Palin (at a 2010 NRA annual meeting) claims that Obama is going to try and take all your guns away. Gun sales still don't go up that much.

www.businessweek.com...

Fast forward to Aurora and now Newtown. Wow - big bump in gun sales. Obama is now in a position where he has to act on gun control (after he did nothing about it the last 4 years). Now there's a HUGE bump in gun sales. Are the gun industry and NRA the real culprits behind these recent mass shootings? Business sure has been good since then. I see a connection.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide." - Barack Hussein

Perhaps he can have a nice confessional with Oprah in a few years.

Lance Armstrong style.

edit on 123131p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

www.americanthinker.com...

January 20, 2013
The Democracy Initiative: a Coup in Plain
Sight
By Clarice Feldman
Matthew Continetti, one of my favorite writers,
wrote an eye opener last week, "'A Conspiracy so
Immense': ideological commitment and the
timidity of pragmatic politics", too late for me to
discuss in my column. It is one of the most
important stories you'll ever read anywhere and
shows how far behind conservatives are in the
fight against "progressive " ideologues.

He picks up on a report by Andy Kroll in Mother
Jones about a coordinated effort by about 36
different interest groups with reported revenues
of no less than $1.69 billion, pledging millions of
dollars to work together to attack conservative
supporters and organizations, to intervene
directly in Democratic politics, to push for
filibuster reform to better enable a push through
their agenda without any input from the
opposition, and expanding "voting rights" and
fighting voter registration laws to further grease
the skids for their legislative agenda.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

If I had my druthers I would kick all 545 to the curb and start over. Heck, I would even live under military rule for a year in the interim as the new elections were being set up, just for continuity of government. I would not necessarily be happy about that, but that may be the direction we need to take.

Obama is the current POTUS, like him or not, and as such will be the target of attacks concerning his policies. Just like every other POTUS.

He is not a stupid guy either. He knows exactly what buttons to push in regards to the US citizens emotions in order to push his agenda.
edit on 20-1-2013 by TDawgRex because: need more coffee

I agree that congress is pretty messed up. THey act in the interest of thier corporate donors, not the american people

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
amazing how much "proof" comes from those scholarly websites...brietbart, and WND on ATS. i wonder why?

exactly. And then theres the Palin factor [facepalm]

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Originally posted by jimmyx

exactly. And then theres the Palin factor [facepalm]

Perfect example of the ridicule, intended to provoke embarrassment. All designed to shut anyone down that has a different opinion.

Anyone that tries to defend their stance is then classed as a "right-wing nutter clinging to their bible and guns".

Well. Call your names, keep poking people with those sticks. Thing is, the motives and intent are slowly becoming obvious. The progressives are handling the public at large while Obama et al are handling the upper level government.

The coup is almost complete, the nation is almost lost, and this tedious name calling and stick poking is doing nothing but helping it happen.

Who among you is willing to stop? Talk about puppets? You are being the real puppets, and they are so happy to have you helping their cause. Who among you is willing to step out of this nonsense and start doing what is right, setting the pettiness aside, and working to get our country back?

Eyes wide shut.

edit on 20-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join