It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Predicts Obama Admin. Using Health Care to Curb Second Amendment Rights

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

On August 1, 2009--just seven months into President Barack Obama’s first term--former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin predicted Obama would attempt to leverage health care to "take away" the Second Amendment rights of Americans.
www.breitbart.com...
In a speech to National Rifle Association members in Anchorage, Alaska, Palin said Americans should be “wary” of this “tie-in” because Obama would attempt to “take away our rights under the guise of some new health care plan”:

And by the way, [with] health care being so big in D.C. right now, be wary when some kind of tie-in occurs. Because it will crop up: a tie-in with guns in an attempt to take away our rights under the guise of some new health care plan. You know that this is coming--that the two issues will somehow crop up and they'll be tied together. So we have to be very wary of that.

WOW,in an interview she was questioned by a reporter about gun rights being a healthcare issue, back in 2001, was this being touted by Obama and the main stream media?

Why I find this interesting, this video, I didn't know existed,(where have I been)

youtu.be...

A virtually unknown has a documentary filmed on his journey he is accompanied buy a horde of reporters,

This same virtually unknown community organizer wrote two books, or supposedly wrote two books.

Altogether it looks to me like he was chosen for office, put in place buy a corruption at the highest levels of government.

This GUY would be president one day. The press is in on it, the government, the military, peoples in high places all over the world would make sure.
The fix is in.

For instance.

edit on 083131p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't usually agree with Sarah Palin but it seems that she is on target with this one.
Good find. Star and Flag!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

youtu.be...

Yes I do believe,

Obama has passed the requirements to get into Harvard and become president of the law review.

He absolutely was being groomed for the presidency.

patdollard.com...< br />

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I am sadly amused by how he talks of crisis and corruption in Kenya, yet seems to provoke the same here in the US.

This guy should never have been POTUS. It all happened far to quickly.

We, the People are being played.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Sounds like quite a stretch to me. I mean you can try to tie seperate nuggets together (what usually happens here on ATS) but that doesnt make it the truth. Gun control under the guise of health care? Because Sarah Palin said it? Like I said, quite a stretch.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I could add something, I am terrified to add, but to me with all these hints at Arab money buying the presidency, doesn't anyone find it interesting that all this happens, the first president after Bush, right after 9/11?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
www.abovetopsecret.com...

youtu.be...

Yes I do believe,

Obama has passed the requirements to get into Harvard and become president of the law review.

He absolutely was being groomed for the presidency.

patdollard.com...< br />

So what is thread about?

Health care used to take away second amendment rights?

Obama being "groomed" for the presidency?

Or is this just another thread to bash Obama?

Got sick of the Bush bashing, getting tired of the Obama bashing. Congress is where you folks should be aiming the blame. Or, you could blame all of us for not being partriotic enough to throw down the shackles and march DC.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Mike, we have a lot of nuggets on this forum, I have read them all and once you start adding them together a picture begins to emerge, without a shadow of a doubt in my mind.

edit on 093131p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Just that there are so many factors that are starting to add up.

Revealing information is not bashing, unless certain posters wish the information to remain hidden.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

If I had my druthers I would kick all 545 to the curb and start over. Heck, I would even live under military rule for a year in the interim as the new elections were being set up, just for continuity of government. I would not necessarily be happy about that, but that may be the direction we need to take.

Obama is the current POTUS, like him or not, and as such will be the target of attacks concerning his policies. Just like every other POTUS.

He is not a stupid guy either. He knows exactly what buttons to push in regards to the US citizens emotions in order to push his agenda.
edit on 20-1-2013 by TDawgRex because: need more coffee

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I could add something, I am terrified to add, but to me with all these hints at Arab money buying the presidency, doesn't anyone find it interesting that all this happens, the first president after Bush, right after 9/11?

While I believe that most Pols are bought and paid for, I'm starting to think that he is the first actual "Manchurian Candidate".

But he is no longer the candidate anymore is he?

It took Hitler eight years to bring about the beginning of the destruction of Germany by over-reach. The way things are going I am starting to get really worried.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I am sadly amused by how he talks of crisis and corruption in Kenya, yet seems to provoke the same here in the US.

That's how these degenerates shield themselves. They make a couple of speeches about how they are against corruption and all for transparency while they are the most corrupt lying d-bags around.

An hey, its a bonus for them if someone is trying to do something about it by running against them because now they have an opponent to project all the things they are guilty of onto. They just have to accuse their opponents of corruption and secrecy first and that makes it true.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11235813213455

An hey, its a bonus for them if someone is trying to do something about it by running against them because now they have an opponent to project all the things they are guilty of onto. They just have to accuse their opponents of corruption and secrecy first and that makes it true.

This guy is one of the best using that tactic and has surrounded himself with others who are quite good at it as well.

Couple that with a synchophatic MSM and he can do no wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I used to look at facts that way, collecting seperate pieces of information and ways to link them up in order to form a conspiracy. It took time before I realized I already had fears and this was a way to confirm them... even if it was all circumstantial. Now I understand why circumstantial evidence is usually frowned on by the courts. (Thanks ATS).

Now there is someting to say about not throwing out the baby with the bathwater but here on ATS people use information promoted by others who have an agenda, to form thier own truths. Using a quote from Sarah Palin (not an un-biased source and frankly, someone who used politics as a vehicle for fame), is hardly a credible way to make something true. IMO you dont like Obama to begin with and are simply looking for truths that support your opinion.

Disclaimer: I am an independent thinker and a registered independent voter. I do not support, nor did I vote for Obama or other candidate that is part of the two party system.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Revealing information is not bashing, unless certain posters wish the information to remain hidden.

This is true only if the information is reliable and/or the person communicating the information is truly un-biased.

Sarah Palin is not a reliable source. Are you truly unbiased?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It's called a political coup, and people were too busy calling each other names to see it happening right before their eyes. Now it has almost reached the point of no return, via Ailinsky's rules. Divide, ridicule.

They have all but succeded. Just have the finishing touches left, really.

Love her, hate her. Palin was right about a lot of things, but the left was too busy ridiculing and calling names to obfuscate, and the right was too busy denying reality and being embarrassed.

In the meantime, the coup happened. Everyone else just put their heads in the sand, it was too surreal to believe.

Palin was right, and Romney, called the years biggest liar about Jeep going to China - which he was ridiculed about, was proven to be truth. Romney tried to warn about Somalia and Mali,too. More ridicule as the press literally laughed at him. Who's laughing now, while the coup continues?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Sarah Palin is not a reliable source. Are you truly unbiased?

Regardless of whether you like Palin or not, in the video she was stating her opinion on the matter of Obamacare being used to curtail the 2d Amendment.

The source is recorded history of her opinion, that is starting to look likely. Is she a prophet? Not likely, but she seems to have hit the nail on the head with this one.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
As much as the media tried their damnest to make Palin look like an idiot soccer mom, Palin is way more intelligent than people give her credit for. She may very well be right with her statement, which is a little scary.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Right at the end of the video you can see a glimpse of his ideology in why he is pro-control.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

TDawg, I said before this election we would have Obama unleashed, now nothing holds him back from pushing his agenda.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join