It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for the coming World Conspiracy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
BS. Anyone with half a brain can easily figure out that to attain peace & security, it needs to be a cooperative agreement and goal between all races & creeds, not controlled by a government, group, etc. As the hippies peddle, "love everyone" and then you can commence work on Utopia.

We aren't anywhere near that yet. No one's going to fall for the promise of a changed & better world in THIS era. What they may fall for is snake oil promises. But as with other promises made for our "betterment" (GMO, reduction of freedoms, TSA, internet controls, etc) you're going to have a backlash and eventually, a revolt when the final straw is dropped on the camel's back.

Unless society wants and works for a peaceful & secure Utopia themselves, instead of relying on & believing politicians & bureaucrats, then we will never have it. It's as simple as that. We have to strive for it & be hands-on, not have the idea "handled" for us in the background of life.
edit on 1/30/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
BS. Anyone with half a brain can easily figure out that to attain peace & security, it needs to be a cooperative agreement and goal between all races & creeds, not controlled by a government, group, etc. As the hippies peddle, "love everyone" and then you can commence work on Utopia.

We aren't anywhere near that yet. No one's going to fall for the promise of a changed & better world in THIS era. What they may fall for is snake oil promises. But as with other promises made for our "betterment" (GMO, reduction of freedoms, TSA, internet controls, etc) you're going to have a backlash and eventually, a revolt when the final straw is dropped on the camel's back.

Unless society wants and works for a peaceful & secure Utopia themselves, instead of relying on & believing politicians & bureaucrats, then we will never have it. It's as simple as that. We have to strive for it & be hands-on, not have the idea "handled" for us in the background of life.
edit on 1/30/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

That's why its a CONSPIRACY!

As for no one gonna fall for it. That is why its a matter of time - when everyone gets caught up in a "state of euphoria" - the masses will demand this.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by D377MC

“For when they shall say, peace and security; then shall sudden destruction come upon them, as the pains upon her that is with child, and they shall not escape.” -1 Thessalonians 5:3

Believing the UN for peace and security is like believing Obama for change.

Just pay close attention the prophecy - because it's now being fullfiled right in front of our eyes. Once this "Peace and Security" banner becomes the the world theme - there will be no stopping it.

Like what the poster Severin said:

Originally posted by Severin
From their site...

"
The world is changing, and with it the demands on the United Nations. The UN provides a unique platform for international action. It offers unparalleled legitimacy for global engagement, owing to its universal membership; its inclusive decision-making processes; its unequalled reach; and its ability to provide critical services that are essential to international peace, security, stability and prosperity."

hmm. Thats a bit worrying.

The U.N is now on the move to fulfill the prophecy!!!

28 March 2013 – The Security Council today authorized the deployment of an intervention brigade within the current United Nations peacekeeping operation in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) to address imminent threats to peace and security.

The intervention brigade will carry out targeted offensive operations, with or without the Congolese national army, against armed groups that threaten peace in the eastern part of DRC – a region that is prone to cycles of violence and consequent humanitarian suffering.

The newly-authorized brigade is designed to further support the political objectives of the Peace, Security and Cooperation Framework for the DRC and the region – a peace deal signed last month in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.

The Council demanded that the signatories of the Framework fully implement their commitments in good faith, and called on the newly designated Special Envoy for the Great Lakes Region, Mary Robinson, to lead, coordinate and assess the implementation of these commitments.

www.un.org...

This move is UNHEARD OF!! Never happened before.

Keep yourself abreast of these fast events or it will overtake you.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Since when did ATS become
a quiz show?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Is this a real Conspiracy?

The answer is YES, most definitely YES!

Why?

For the simple fact that there's no real truth to it.

Can you spell paradox?

I believe oranges are blue, why? Because it’s not true.

That’s how the above comment sounds to me you believe something because it’s not true it is paradoxical.

Seriously how can I take something serious if even you don’t believe it.

I am assuming this was some failed attempt at being edgy

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by edmc^2

Is this a real Conspiracy?

The answer is YES, most definitely YES!

Why?

For the simple fact that there's no real truth to it.

Can you spell paradox?

I believe oranges are blue, why? Because it’s not true.

That’s how the above comment sounds to me you believe something because it’s not true it is paradoxical.

Seriously how can I take something serious if even you don’t believe it.

I am assuming this was some failed attempt at being edgy

I guess you failed to see the paradoxical truth to it.

Oh well...can't help you there unless you understand what I'm saying.

edit on 30-3-2013 by edmc^2 because: truth

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well, I haven't read through this thing but I have a feeling I know what you're getting at, if you are correct, in any regards, and it is this:

(1 Thessalonians 5:3) . . .Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape.

When I read the P.....S I automatically thought of that scripture. For it is indeed a rallying cry of "peace and security" that will be the trigger of what is about to befall mankind.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubAce
Well, I haven't read through this thing but I have a feeling I know what you're getting at, if you are correct, in any regards, and it is this:

(1 Thessalonians 5:3) . . .Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape.

When I read the P.....S I automatically thought of that scripture. For it is indeed a rallying cry of "peace and security" that will be the trigger of what is about to befall mankind.

Yes, it's a rallying cry - this "peace and security" and they have a banner to boot.

In fact this "thing" has been in placed for a while now. But on March 28 2013 -imho- the U.N was changed! By a single stroke of a pen by the Security Council, they made an unprecedented move. They are now a threatening force.

Before March 28 2013 - the U.N's mandate was just a "peace keeping force" not an aggressive one. All this changed on March 28 2013. It's now a force to recon with. In the coming months, we will see the result of this "peace and security" campaign in the Congo region. Depending on what successes the U.N. achieves, it's an indicator of where things will be in the coming months or years.

The accumulation of more power in order to establish a world wide - international - "peace and security" plan.

The ball is now on the roll, where it stops we know for the prophecy tells us:

"(1 Thessalonians 5:3) . . .Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape."

The fulfillment of the prophecy!

Of course, to the U.N. it's nothing of that sort but whether they believe it or not, its the fulfillment of the prophecy.

Now comes the scary part "then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them".

Who is this "them" in the prophecy?

That my friend is another paradox.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Video imbedded.

"Peace and Security" Resolution 2098 mandate.

Date March 28 2013

Google Video Link

www.un.org...

edit on 30-3-2013 by edmc^2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join