It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for the coming World Conspiracy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by streetfightingman
Go to this link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This talks about the conspiracy you are talking about.

In the book "The Kite Runner" the Taliban use 'Peace and Security' to
implement martial law across their nation.

Obama's administration must be stopped, and his master's behind his
presidency.
edit on 20-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

Thing is - its not just one person but a collective of the same mind and thought. That's what's your facing.

It's a mob mentality to put in simple terms.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Are you willing to get everyones phones tapped if it will prevent another 911?

You mean get everyone's phones tapped by those who do the bidding for the very people involved in aiding 9-11 in the first place? Well I imagine that is already being done along with their emails.

Is the suggestion that the world's citizens will give up any last bit of freedom and privacy to a world body they now know is causing the very terrorism they claim to be interested in saving everyone from?

I'm sceptical. At some point the pan with the boiling frog is going to boil over. Before the last straw is cast I would imagine we would see Armageddon with huge casualties being massed on BOTH sides. I think it's far from clear how this all plays out-- except maybe to those who hold a view that perhaps warnings like Revelation, and who comes out victorious at the end, are correct.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Come on now, it is much too soon, the world has just ended, and you are already out catting about for a new grand conspiracy. Talking about how you don't want any drama, as you eyeball the young possibles. It is really bad behavior. We are still supposed to be in mourning.

The whole sexy death from outer space scenario has been passed around far too much to garner the kind of attention it has over the last few years. We need something fresh to get excited about.

The next war won't do, that has been passed around far too much.

Alien space invasion, only if they come up with a really sexy new alien.

I'm thinking of something to do with global warming. Ancient civilization exposed by melting ice kind of thing. Throw in a little alien 3some, and you got something to stir the juices.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble. But there is one set of theists that will only accept the slogan if everyone else in the world has died or been converted to Islam.

Until then Jihad = Peace.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

(in an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting at Evian, France, on May 21, 1991. As transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates. )”

thinkexist.com...
edit on 20-1-2013 by Tecumte because: link added

Yes, they did so well in Darfur, Rwanda, Ethiopia,Somalia. They oughtto do GREAT or us when the populace begs for their benevolent assistance.
So few were outraged here about the UN daring to command our troops, which they did. Give these folks an inch, theyll take a mile. It doesnt take some sort of google savvy to see what these poeple are and who our elected officials have been plaing footsie with for several administrations.

WHere's that rogue nation..

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Me man. Canada. I'm accusing you along with Mahmoud's support that Obama is Osama man.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Aliens invading, that is my guess.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Come on now, it is much too soon, the world has just ended, and you are already out catting about for a new grand conspiracy.

I really think this misses the bigger picture though. it's not about a new 'conspiracy', or even about a lot of little conspiracies, maybe not exactly even a conspiracy itself, rather perhaps a simple business model that has been playing out for thousands of years. As I have said before this is simply a ruthless form of social Darwinism, where those who have accumulated the majority of the world's wealth are attempting to use it-- 'creating their own *realities* -- to make sure their 'plan for the world's other 99.9999% is carried out. A drasticaly reduced, 24/7 cradle to grave surveilled, microchipped, weaponless, dumbed down, sickened, compliant, non-questioning herd. If the ancient pharoahs would have had the technology or the tyrants of Rome we likely would have reached this point in the story much sooner.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

No, I got the point, just making fun of the way the game is played.

Don't kid yourself, back in the day of the Egyptians, pretty much everyone was a slave, except their leader, who they worshiped as a God, and who owned all the wealth. Things were much better than in the Roman days, when only some of the people where slaves, and most of the wealth was concentrated in a much larger demographic.

We have been going backwards since they came out with the con of the free market, which has been the granddaddy of conspiracies for the last several decades. Once you recognize this, then you are on your way.

The PTB aren't nearly as good as many would like you to believe, and you should be suspicious of whose agenda is served by viewing the PTB as invincible.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by streetfightingman
reply to post by Advantage

Me man. Canada. I'm accusing you along with Mahmoud's support that Obama is Osama man.

So you think Canada isnt compromised? Canada is a rogue nation you think?

Accuse me of whatever you want.. I definitely have NO idea what youre talking about.. and Im not sure you do either.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by D377MC

“For when they shall say, peace and security; then shall sudden destruction come upon them, as the pains upon her that is with child, and they shall not escape.” -1 Thessalonians 5:3

Believing the UN for peace and security is like believing Obama for change.

you beat me to it.
i think you're absolutely right. and there are other prophecies outside the bible i have read in the past that suggest the same. sorry, cant remember where. oh yes, one is in islamic prophecy and it states that the western powers will be the ones to end the peace. (surprise?)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I can envision a day will come when all people will rather live as slaves in peace than live as free men in violence and wars.

It will take something big though to bring people to that day.something that would damage the environment and the planet so severely that it will change the way that we have to live but that doesn`t completely destroy the planet and the environment.
I don`t know what it might be, maybe a limited nuclear war that makes parts of the planet uninhabitable.it would need to be something that scares all people enough and makes them feel very lucky to still be alive that they are willing to give up all their freedoms to ensure that nothing like that could ever happen again.

something that makes the people who weren`t directly affected by it to say " that could have been us, that could be us if we don`t do something drastic to make sure it never happens again"

It`s not "if" that day will come but "when".

edit on 20-1-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
this is nothing new
known about for decades
are you watching this bill H.R.75
to rid the usa of UN membership
i know it won't pass...slightest lil hope in me will scream and shout with joy if it does
H.R. 75 linked here
www.govtrack.us...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
I can envision a day will come when all people will rather live as slaves in peace than live as free men in violence and wars.

It will take something big though to bring people to that day.something that would damage the environment and the planet so severely that it will change the way that we have to live but that doesn`t completely destroy the planet and the environment.
I don`t know what it might be, maybe a limited nuclear war that makes parts of the planet uninhabitable.it would need to be something that scares all people enough and makes them feel very lucky to still be alive that they are willing to give up all their freedoms to ensure that nothing like that could ever happen again.

something that makes the people who weren`t directly affected by it to say " that could have been us, that could be us if we don`t do something drastic to make sure it never happens again"

It`s not "if" that day will come but "when".

edit on 20-1-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

good points Tardacus, but that's exactly what they're counting on. A peaceful and secured existence n exchange for self governance.

Thus this banner - or rally cry if you will for "peace and security" is a powerful incentive in uniting the world. Nothing like it in existence right now has the capability ability to achieve such cause.

Name one - you can't because the circumstances are what pushing it to come about.

Such as:

1) The fear of nuclear exchange between warring Nations. Take for example, Iran becoming a nuclear power. The fear is NOT Iran having the "bomb" but their willing allies getting it from Iran. Israel as a free nation with its own (nuclear) arsenal will NOT allow such danger to come about. If permitted to happen, the world will be embroiled in an unimaginable catastrophe. Thus the U.N security council MUST stepped in to prevent such nightmare. The solution - peaceful coexistence - for the sake of "peace and security" of the world. The world will demand this - we've seen it expressed in the UN body council.

To post Severin's quote:

The world is changing, and with it the demands on the United Nations. The UN provides a unique platform for international action. It offers unparalleled legitimacy for global engagement, owing to its universal membership; its inclusive decision-making processes; its unequalled reach; and its ability to provide critical services that are essential to international peace, security, stability and prosperity.

The members of the U.N body has put this "obligation" upon themselves as a "legitimacy for global engagement". An authority to determine the future of the world.

2) Economic collapse - this is very real and we're already seeing it in Europe. The United States economy is anemic and is weakening. Result - mass hysteria and hopelessness. The rich are pitted with the poor resulting in anarchy if not addressed soon. Thus something is needed to rally the hopeless masses. There's no other powerful and a "just" cause out there other than the promise of a "peaceful and secured world". Who can be against that?

3) Terrorism - affects all. People are getting fed up with it and will demand it to be stopped else it will grow like a cancer in every part of the "civilized world". Right now the U.N. is weak because it doesn't have the "teeth" to deal with such formidable foe. But once the member nations pledge to strengthen the Security Council - then only then that body will be a formidable force. I expect in the coming months/years - this will be dealt with.

4) a STRONG advocate in the White House with the backing of Congress has now emerge to tackle such issue.

Any way there are other equally important matters that will demand such cry to happen if you catch my drift.

BTW - there's no such thing as a "limited nuclear war" only MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasvegasteddy
this is nothing new
known about for decades
are you watching this bill H.R.75
to rid the usa of UN membership
i know it won't pass...slightest lil hope in me will scream and shout with joy if it does
H.R. 75 linked here
www.govtrack.us...

Not gonna happen because the USA is the life source of the UN. One thing will happen is make the USA compatible with the UN.

There's one now in the White House that's intent in doing just that.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

I see what you're saying, about how tragedy always seems to get people to quit fighting at least temporarily, and the more profound the longer, true, but another possible outcome to the two you listed is 'a free people living in peace'. The Matrix is so health and soul destroying to anyone that has any degree of brain activity left, that perhaps the only option to stay sane and (reasonably) 'free' and healthy is to unplug from it as much as one can.

As *forced*/coherced collectivism with all of it's entrapments and forced conscriptions seeks to devour the individual, I think for many (as runs in cycles) there will be a large exodus, people will be so sick of The Machine they will choose rather to live in the cold and eat roots and berries than to be assimilated.

edit on 21-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by Tecumte

“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

(in an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting at Evian, France, on May 21, 1991. As transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates. )”

thinkexist.com...
edit on 20-1-2013 by Tecumte because: link added

Yes, they did so well in Darfur, Rwanda, Ethiopia,Somalia. They oughtto do GREAT or us when the populace begs for their benevolent assistance.
So few were outraged here about the UN daring to command our troops, which they did. Give these folks an inch, theyll take a mile. It doesnt take some sort of google savvy to see what these poeple are and who our elected officials have been plaing footsie with for several administrations.

WHere's that rogue nation..

Speaking of outrage...

Troops bulldoze homes, leave thousands homeless Soldiers wearing U.N. logos evict whole towns in land grab,

A little-known U.N. agreement dubbed the “Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People,” approved by the global body’s General Assembly in 2007, has been cited as a justification for expropriating the land. Read more at www.wnd.com...

Like I said - the preamble is already set and ready to go - just a matter of timing.

To quote Severin:

The world is changing, and with it the demands on the United Nations. The UN provides a unique platform for international action. It offers unparalleled legitimacy for global engagement, owing to its universal membership; its inclusive decision-making processes; its unequalled reach; and its ability to provide critical services that are essential to international peace, security, stability and prosperity.

Originally posted by Severin
From their site...

hmm. Thats a bit worrying.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
Aliens invading, that is my guess.

Thats probly what we NEED yes, a REAL invasion not a false flag.
But i doubt it will happen...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I believe the major conspiracy is a global economic collapse. This will be a total illusion, as economies are no longer represented by material but rather just numbers on screens. The UN will step forward as the organization that can rescue the world from this terrible disaster. The extent of the disaster will be exactly equivalent to the degree that people buy into the conspiracy that there is in fact a global economic collapse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join