It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for the coming World Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
What is this World Conspiracy am I talking about?

How will this World Conspiracy will come about?

Who will be the players of this coming World Conspiracy that I'm talking about?

Is this a real Conspiracy?

Well the more I think about this conspiracy becoming a World Conspiracy, it's becoming clearer and clearer to me how it will come to be.

But before I explain what I mean, let me just answer the questions I posted Above Top Secret - starting from the bottom.

Is this a real Conspiracy?

The answer is YES, most definitely YES!

Why?

For the simple fact that there's no real truth to it.

Who will be the players of this coming World Conspiracy?

Everyone - except those who are NOT fooled by it.

How will this World Conspiracy will come about?

It will take a simple unassuming BANNER but a very potent ONE. ONE that everyone can agree on. ONE that everyone on the planet had been longing for.

That ONE BANNER will play a very important role in shaping the future.

A BANNER that will be taken advantage of by TPTB - Politicians, Religious Leaders, Big Business etc.

The cry will put everyone on notice "If you don't support this BANNER then you're against it."

Who could be against it?

Any rouge Nation will be put on notice - support this BANNER or else...

It's a powerful BANNER that can rally a crowd - even between Theist and Atheist - it's a "just" cause for all.

Just like this one:

"FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN WE MUST ..."

Or this one:

"FOR THE SAKE OF THE SECURITY OF THE HOMELAND WE MUST ..."

But this BANNER in no ordinary ONE for it has the power to unite the world.

That BANNER is no other than this: "P.....S" ... it's a little bit in pieces at the moment (due to squabbling amongst the main players) but soon the pieces will come together. And once that happens, once the wrinkles are ironed out, once the momentum starts, it will be unstoppable. The rallying cry will be Worldwide! No one country even a Super Power will have the power to prevent it from happening - but the opposite will be true.

There is precedent to this already throughout history if you think about it and besides, the infrastructure is already in placed - it hasn't been fully realized yet.

Think it will not happen? Think again, the climate and circumstances for it is now more favorable than ever.

Just a matter of time...

What say you? Need anymore clue as to what this coming World Conspiracy is all about?

take a stab at it if you know what it is

or let the thinking begin.

mods - not sure where to put this but your call if this is the right location.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Is it my threads and youtube videos on Altamont and Gun or Substance Control? Who knows....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by streetfightingman
Is it my threads and youtube videos on Altamont and Gun or Substance Control? Who knows....

Nope...clue is "power to unite the world".

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
How much time have you put into this nonsense?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
How much time have you put into this nonsense?

uhmm...30 min n counting...come on man get a clue..
edit on 20-1-2013 by edmc^2 because: clue??

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
What, so this banner is already around and you decided to make it a riddle by airbrushing parts of it out? Just show us what the hell it is..

My guess - The UN and something to do with words..
edit on 20-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Not sure I understand the whole banner thing...

Plus you're saying that this is capable of uniting the world...Erm, when was the last time mankind was really able to unite peacefully and agree upon something?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Its obvious the finding of a new planet that is harboring life, the word is PLANETS. And this would unite no one unless this said planet was proven to contain intelligent life far beyond us. If they say its housing bacteria then everyone will just go back into believing in their useless gods.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Not sure I understand the whole banner thing...

Plus you're saying that this is capable of uniting the world...Erm, when was the last time mankind was really able to unite peacefully and agree upon something?

looks like the pieces are coming together...ATSer are just too smart... a couple more to go and you'll get it.

Question is will you believe it?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

If you are talking about The Second Coming, then i would gladly welcome that. If TPTB pull off a fake stunt like that it would be hilarious to watch every mindless fool bow down to some normal person with magic tricks.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

Me. It's me. I swear to god. I know this sounds stupid. And even I'm bewildered.
edit on 20-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
reply to post by edmc^2

If you are talking about The Second Coming, then i would gladly welcome that. If TPTB pull off a fake stunt like that it would be hilarious to watch every mindless fool bow down to some normal person with magic tricks.

Nope...remember what I said "even Theist and Atheist can agree on...
The cry will put everyone on notice "If you don't support this BANNER then you're against it."

the clue...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Newagekid2012

Me. It's me. I swear to god. I know this sounds stupid. And even I'm bewildered.
edit on 20-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

riddle me more...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

I believe!!! I accept!!! I am with the BANNER!!!

MM

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by edmc^2

I believe!!! I accept!!! I am with the BANNER!!!

MM

Fits like a mask if you think about it...another clue.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

I seriously don't know what the picture becomes when assembled. I do have the ability to do the leg work and figure it out. But I truely think its best to blindly just accept it and support it. Thank you for giving me something to trust in.

I love you.

Fits like a MASK!!!? Oh shizzle-me-toots! I am now double-down!

STAR N FLAG MY GOOD MAN! You sold me at "are you ready"!

MM

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

I was in my house last night. And this probably has nothing to do with it, but I couldn't find my stones
CD "Embrace Me" or something like that, it was a 1980 album and I was tearing my place apart. I looked everywhere, I swear to god. I turn around ten minutes later; it's on my desk. Staring at me.

I've had similar experiences which were paranormal in my house, so this is just one of the many examples
of odd things I have seen on top of shadows, or lights, or digital "glitches" or orbs.

I shake at sporadic times, like when I was making that video. Maybe I was just anxious, but my head gets small headaches every now and then. And last night and tonight I was hit by an "energy" wave or EMP because
my entire being vibrated. And my entire being connected with god about a month ago, twice within an hour and a half.

It's pretty grandoise, but I don't see any other alternative for humanity right now. And my purpose; I feel, when I was born on this earth as an accident: is to help everyone. That's it. That's my first thought.

And my very first memory is being "crated around" on a rocket ship in space, it looked and seemed very real,
but I was aggregated with other crates labeled 'Christopher'. And the people crating me around, were in fact Grey Aliens. There were two or three of them. I believe two. And it was a small hull or transport ship.

Then, I woke up in my bed. As 6 years old.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Well, what do most people have in common? We wouldn't like to die today. So if this involves all of us I would say your question/riddle is about death, massive death. Lets now make a blind jump to interstellar war.

Interstellar war final answer.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

reply to post by edmc^2

I was in my house last night. And this probably has nothing to do with it, but I couldn't find my stones
CD "Embrace Me" or something like that, it was a 1980 album and I was tearing my place apart. I looked everywhere, I swear to god. I turn around ten minutes later; it's on my desk. Staring at me.

I've had similar experiences which were paranormal in my house, so this is just one of the many examples
of odd things I have seen on top of shadows, or lights, or digital "glitches" or orbs.

I shake at sporadic times, like when I was making that video. Maybe I was just anxious, but my head gets small headaches every now and then. And last night and tonight I was hit by an "energy" wave or EMP because
my entire being vibrated. And my entire being connected with god about a month ago, twice within an hour and a half.

It's pretty grandoise, but I don't see any other alternative for humanity right now. And my purpose; I feel, when I was born on this earth as an accident: is to help everyone. That's it. That's my first thought.

And my very first memory is being "crated around" on a rocket ship in space, it looked and seemed very real,
but I was aggregated with other crates labeled 'Christopher'. And the people crating me around, were in fact Grey Aliens. There were two or three of them. I believe two. And it was a small hull or transport ship.

Then, I woke up in my bed. As 6 years old.

ok...zzzztime zone for me streetfightingman...hopefully by the time i wake up from my slumber from the unknown... you should figure it out already...that it's all an illusion...

...that's why it's a conspiracy..

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
You said any "rogue" nation. does that mean you are talking about the world uniting under one government?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join