It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three people injured after 12-gauge shotgun goes off at NC gun show

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
HI ALL

sry if this has been posted I did a search

I dont know what to say.. How does a shotgun accidently go off? And why the hell is it even loaded?

www.rawstory.com...

Three people were injured on Saturday after a 12-gauge shotgun went off while being checked at a North Carolina gun show.

Authorities said at a Saturday afternoon press conference that the shotgun was being unzipped from its case at the security entrance to the Dixie Gun and Knife Show in Raleigh, North Carolina, when a round of birdshot pellets discharged, hitting three people.

The gun owner, who allegedly intended to sell the weapon at the show, was interviewed by police on Saturday afternoon, though there was no decision whether he would face charges.

The show was shut down after the incident. Before closing, however, one attendee told The Raw Story he saw “ten times” the normal amount of people in attendance

edit on 19-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

I'm not going to dispute that it is unfortunate things like this happen, or the fact the gun shouldn't have been loaded in the first place, but how is it possible for someone to drive their car straight into a home or a business? How is it possible for trained and licensed pilots to slam planes into mountains? How is it possible for a captain of a ship to steer it straight into land? Who knows.....# happens. Why can't people ever accept that?
edit on 1/20/2013 by mademyself1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Notice that it's a 12 gauge, one of those things that isn't covered by an assault weapons ban.

Don't buy the hype, folks. These assault weapon bans are only the beginning.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hey, you know what, perhaps EVERYONE should just have a gun. People on this site are so afraid of them being taken away....Well guess what. Lets all just take a stand, and say, YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO GET A FREAKING GUN. Forget logic, forget all the crap that has gone on ALL OVER THE WORLD with guns killing innocent people. Lets just all get one. Then we can wave them around and celebrate our right go nuts and murder. Honestly people, there is no conspiracy behind the gun control laws. Just some people trying to protect you and your children when you Go to the Movies, Go to School, Get on the Bus, Get your Hair Cut, Oh I don't know LIVE???????? So if we all carried guns, and got Pissed off, guess what MORE PEOPLE WOULD DIE, because we do not at all times think the way we should. Some of you are so IGNORANT. I have nothing more to say...Accept MOST of the guns that cause all of these deaths were REGISTERED.
edit on 20-1-2013 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
Hey, you know what, perhaps EVERYONE should just have a gun. People on this site are so afraid of them being taken away....Well guess what. Lets all just take a stand, and say, YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO GET A FREAKING GUN. Forget logic, forget all the crap that has gone on ALL OVER THE WORLD with guns killing innocent people. Lets just all get one. Then we can wave them around and celebrate our right go nuts and murder. Honestly people, there is no conspiracy behind the gun control laws. Just some people trying to protect you and your children when you Go to the Movies, Go to School, Get on the Bus, Get your Hair Cut, Oh I don't know LIVE???????? So if we all carried guns, and got Pissed off, guess what MORE PEOPLE WOULD DIE, because we do not at all times think the way we should. Some of you are so IGNORANT. I have nothing more to say...Accept MOST of the guns that cause all of these deaths were REGISTERED.

OK....I ALREADY have many UNREGISTERED, legal guns and I'm riding the bus with my family to get a haircut, and see a movie after school. We are doing this, LIVE! I've already started to get MAD because of route the bus took and the price of a haircut and movie tickets now days, I think I should've left all of my GUNS at home!!!!! What should I DO now?????????

Oh, wait...That's right. I'm not a raving lunatic! So, I'll just deal with any anger like I normally do, and everyone will live happily ever after! That is, as long as they don't try to harm me or mine, while we are out, LIVING!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall

Another day spent trying to figure out how people don't understand that the issue isn't the guns.....just keep refusing to acknowledge that all of a sudden our constitution needs to be "reworked"....snake oil salesman of a president "leading" a bunch of idiots that buy his #...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by R N G
That's why people shouldn't have guns.

R N G

All the sheep will be disarmed.

All the better for hearding.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join