It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge in Bradley Manning trial just tweeted: "All of you need to know the truth" (unconfirmed)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

So that's the same account that made the comments you posted in your OP? If Twitter verified that's the real McCoy then they're right. How Twitter verifies people is unclear to everyone but Twitter verifies her I believe them.

Edit: I see that is the same account. Well I'll be... things definitely have gotten interesting indeed. I can't believe this judge is tweeting this! Everyone keep an eye on this thread and that account!
edit on 19-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

yes, thats the same account. look at the link in the OP matches the same account with the same check mark. The account did not have it when I first posted so it was recently updated/approved. I think twitter uses a phone call or w/e for verification. not 100% sure, ill dig into this now.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Holy crap, not only was this account recently made but Twitter verified within the last hour or so? Good lord this is going to be a fun thread!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

See, now there is nothing to be worried about, as far as that goes.

Oh, I am also glad I followed and replied to her, before verification.
I am not scared.

edit on 19-1-2013 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Holy crap, not only was this account recently made but Twitter verified within the last hour or so? Good lord this is going to be a fun thread!

unexpected indeed. Yes this thread may explode!

wow... im still trying to accept this. I wont be 100% sold on this yet but my 95% certainty that this is fake just went to 75%ish.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

So, how did she get a blue check in 3 hours? twitter-advice.com...

If she applied a month ago (as the link above seems to indicate it takes a month) then the only thing I can speculate is that she is intentionally trying to 'throw the case' for a retrial under a different judge and forsaking her career.

Her career includes prosecution of the Colonel who refused orders on the birther issues too.
edit on 19/1/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I have no such feeling this is fake, my gut says; it is the real McCoy.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

She is a judge, and expects a call from the Obama.

So yeah.... special circumstances, is my guess.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I agree, if Twitter verifies her then its her. That's crazy though, I mean, she was verified so quickly. The only other answer I would accept for this being a fake account is if Twitter was hacked and this is all some sort of shenanigans by Anonymous or something.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Let the REAL prosecutions begin! I say it is high-time those in high office be held accountable!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Uh oh...

The verification tag, is not click-able...and is faded dark, not light as a normal one.

Fake?

Denise R. Lind

It should be able to be clicked, right. So fake or interim?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Odd, I just did that same thing a few minutes back. All I can tell so far is that the star is not incorporated into her photo.

Edit - It's gone now!

First - approval time wasn't a month ( www.abovetopsecret.com... )
Second - wrong color
Third - Disappearing blue star
Fourth - there were THREE different "properties" originally, there are only two now, and the missing one must have been a transparent overlay and I can't remember EXACTLY - but - it seemed to be a feed off of her computer directly judging by the name. Maybe her computer was hacked? OR - Perhaps the spoofer set up a computer in her name? It was a domain in her name and I can't remember if "judge" or "colonel" were part of the name or not.

4 fishies

Note also - only the person whose identity has been spoofed (or their legal representative) can file a complaint about identity spoofing. That rules out a third party having turned it in and having Twitter remove it.

edit on 19/1/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wtf? Is she no longer verified? What is going on here? Wheres the check mark?! Did anyone get a screenshot of her verified account?
edit on 19-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

WOW talk about clever.

yea, thats a fake verification check mark. I never knew you could click those!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm really new to twitter, just joined like last week.

So, this is all very new to me, but could it be pending approval, as in interim?

Any one read the twitter regs?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yea, page two last post.

also here:

BTW im back to 95% sure its fake again. what a roller-coaster.

edit on 1/19/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Very interesting. If this is real, my thoughts are with her, and her family as this could possibly put them all in danger, and if it's fake, I hope the person doing this is caught because this could cause much to happen for the judge, and her family.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Oh yeah! DOH!

Good work dude!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

now its gone though. I did get a change to get to the page right before it went away. I tried to click it to no avail. I think someone modified the background image banner to include the fake check mark.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join