It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook: Where are the surveillance tapes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Where are the surveillance tapes showing him entering the building and exiting the building to put his rifle back in the car?

This could easily disprove any conspiracy theory and shut us up.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Totally agreed, however, if he was wearing a mask as we have been told, how do we know who exactly the shooter is?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

i thought the latest reports from the MSM were that he never took the rifle in with him at all.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If we still have not seen any video of the plane flying into the pentagon what makes you think that we will ever see the video surveillance of this high profile case?

I willl not hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I don't want to get into the "it happened, it didn't happen" of it all but if you remember back to the 7/7 bombings in London, Maybe the most surveilled city by cctv in the world, all the important cameras at the station that could have proved beyond doubt that the alleged bombers were who they were... not working on that day.

The bus that exploded in Tavistock Square, well despite having had its surveillance system on that particular vehicle worked on for several hours the day before the bombings... they were not working on that day either.

Always found it strange that the bus exploded in "TAVISTOCK" Square..

Maybe there was a problem with the security system at S.H. on that day and it was "not working"

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't think we have any movie theater videos or parking lot videos of the Aurora incident either. ????

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It reminds me of Osama Bin Laden. The most wanted man on the planet is assassinated and they do not provide any proof.

No pictures and no body.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

i thought the latest reports from the MSM were that he never took the rifle in with him at all.

No, they have been reporting for a long time that he was found in the school with the AR-15.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

Ah but we get the "story" of just how it happened in the "Zero Dark Thirty" movie... hmmmm

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

A) It wouldn't shut the conspiracy theorists up. Nothing will at this point.

B) Maybe those in charge don't give a damn about proving anything to those with wacky conspiracy theories. Maybe they think catering to them will just empower them further.. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

A) It wouldn't shut the conspiracy theorists up. Nothing will at this point.

B) Maybe those in charge don't give a damn about proving anything to those with wacky conspiracy theories. Maybe they think catering to them will just empower them further.. Just a thought.

Either way they win.

They do not need to release any surveillance tapes and they can marginalise the people that want proof because of a largely apathetic population.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yeah, in the Aurora shooting I want to know who dropped that gas mask at the end of the theater.

In Sandy Hook, I want to know ...heckfire, a lot of things.
But I'd really like to know who ran in the woods and why/when they started running.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

No, they have been reporting for a long time that he was found in the school with the AR-15.

Check the latest news

MSNBC Video SandyHook: No Assault Rifle : Four Hand Guns

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Heck, or even a broken window for that matter. Shouldn't be hard to find a photo any damage from all the helicopter footage, but there's none to be seen.

Relevant questions indeed. I'm sure the Official Report will look like swiss cheese after the "fringe sandy hook conspiracy nut jobs" who have apparently taken over YouTube get done with it (semi sarcasm, actual expectation).

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
NVM. Will have to wait til they short their (*&$#(* out....
edit on 19-1-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Yeah, in the Aurora shooting I want to know who dropped that gas mask at the end of the theater.

In Sandy Hook, I want to know ...heckfire, a lot of things.
But I'd really like to know who ran in the woods and why/when they started running.

Telling you what you want to know would compromise national security.....Obviously...

Why do you want to put more lives in danger?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Where are the surveillance tapes showing him entering the building and exiting the building to put his rifle back in the car?

After 10 years of "lurking" THIS is the one question that finally made me join.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

They're probably going to tell us they were turned off or were dummy cameras.
Remember how the cameras in the tunnel where Princess Diana's accident occurred had all been turned off for some strange reason? It's just all so convenient!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ask the FBI, they have a habit for stealing incriminating video evidence.

Just see the 9/11 tapes as an example.

Not that I am saying or alluding, to the fact they may have, but it is their MO.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
They also won't show the surveillance video from the Tucson, Arizona Safeway shooting. Even though Loughner pleaded guilty, or rather especially because of the plea.

The videos always get sent down the memory hole yet we're told to trust the gov't. Ha

top topics

<<   2 >>

join