Sandy Hook: Where are the surveillance tapes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Remember what happened to the video tape of OKC that got censored.
edit on 20-1-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Footage of Columbine most assuredly made it into the public.

Why not this?

Great point, OP.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I had this petition come up on my newsfeed on facebook alot, thought people would be interested in signing?

LINKY

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well the police met with parents last week and the article said they told them what they think happened. I got a vibe from the article parents were done grieving and wanted answers, alot of them. Maybe the video was brought up? Still waiting for the MSM drama queens to prance out the next family member to fill us in. I am still confused on something though. One lady interviewed said the door monitor had been in place for years yet there were reports of a recent security upgrade. Anyone know what that was?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

i thought the latest reports from the MSM were that he never took the rifle in with him at all.

No, they have been reporting for a long time that he was found in the school with the AR-15.

Check the latest news

MSNBC Video SandyHook: No Assault Rifle : Four Hand Guns

Thats from december 15th.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Where is the footage of him putting the rifle back in the car.

Could easily disprove conspiracy theories.

but none provided.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam
Footage of Columbine most assuredly made it into the public.

Why not this?

Great point, OP.

Oh but it actually didnt.

Interestingly enough the "official story" has the perps setting up 2 huge propane Bombs in the cafeteria during the lunch hour. During the time they tell us these two WALKED IN UNNOTICED and set up 2 Propane Bombs (over 50Lbs each off the top of my head) the "Janitor" accidentally turned off the cameras.

We are ,missing (officially) all the footage of the 'set up" and the beginning- magically the cameras were switched back on in time to get the few frames we do actually have.

-Also note: The "plan"involved Hijacking Jets and flying them into buildings.

I honestly believed the Columbine Story forever until I read a book which was Pro-Official story but told in detail the events. THEN I was amazed and started questioning. I too, thought we had the footage.
EDIT: Also note they could find not one person who saw the bombs being set up even though they claim this happened at "Lunchtime" with a full cafeteria of High Schoolers.
edit on 23-1-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join