It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook a more informed opinion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Mods, I searched and found nada. So if this has done been, do as thou wilt.

I thought this would be important to post here as this person Brendan seems to have sorted out quit a few facts.
He presents these findings eloquently with out bias. Again the importance of the word opinion is expressed. So I hope you will let me know what you think. I'll be mostly lurking on this one peeps. Try to be cool everyone.

I really hate seeing people getting post banned on one my threads. Nothing is worth that here with-in.

Hopefully this will be allowed to fly. I also prefer that the number of flags remain zero but you can star if you like.
edit on 19-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Already posted.

But I forgot where.

edit on 19-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
But there is no cover-up?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
facts ?

there is no official story, only news reports and internet myths

what facts are there ?

the names of the deceased

that's it

all other facts are dubious at best

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I went with the word facts because this is a police scanner.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
He presents these findings eloquently with out bias.

Really? Already at 5 mins he is making claims, such as a specific weapon reported by the Police is actually in the trunk of a car.

See the problem there?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have NOT watched the Video (I will...) but I found it really odd that when I clicked the you tube link it "Warned me" that the Video is flagged as offensive and Inappropriate.

-Now, perhaps it is (IDK) but I have watched Holohoax videos with no warning, Gay bashing Videos with no warning, Racist videos with no warning, 911 Videos with no warning- etc...etc...etc...

Now, I am inclined to believe there is alot more to the Sandy Hook tragedy than meets the eye- I Do NOT buy the "actor" theory one bit- But I have never seen the MSM attack a "conspiracy" so fully and rabidly when they themselves have botched this since second #1 and in reality are the source of these theories- I have also never seen a subject so censored and "opinions not allowed" as I have with this incident.

-Will watch when I have time (its bookmarked) and try to comment if this thread is still here.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN
I have NOT watched the Video (I will...) but I found it really odd that when I clicked the you tube link it "Warned me" that the Video is flagged as offensive and Inappropriate.

So Google's behind the murder of a bunch of children?

You do realize that it's flagged offensive/inappropriate because of normal people flagging it as such, as they get enraged by, what they consider idiots, who try to get attention by claiming the death of children to be a cover-up?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I went with the word facts because this is a police scanner.

He is also claiming "official reports" that "they conveyed through the media", clearly not understanding how the media works.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Take it from me a British Guy who understands the New World Order, DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR GUNS look at the practical implications some good scenarios in this vid check it out

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Two and a half hours? Egads!

Got any shorter versions to post?

Better yet, the Reader's Digest version?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Removed my comment. I thought this was a different guy.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

See the problem there?

I challenge you to find something on the subject with less bias. That is this diligent in fact seeking. That won't be easy.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Two and a half hours? Egads!

Got any shorter versions to post?

Better yet, the Reader's Digest version?

I agree it's a lot to ask but hey, I did it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Something I noticed in the video had me a little puzzled. From approximately 21:52 to 22: 52 in the video, the boy being interviewed states that " the police had a man on the ground with handcuffs on" and the fact that this information has not been elaborated on is not what gets me. The fact that in that time frame in the interview, there is a stone worker plugging away as if it is just another day at work!

Does this seem a little odd to anyone else? Would not the police have cleared the area of all non-essential people in the entire area? I would think they would be verifying anyone in the area and that would take a bit of time to ensure safety in such a horrible crime!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Something I noticed in the video had me a little puzzled. From approximately 21:52 to 22: 52 in the video, the boy being interviewed states that " the police had a man on the ground with handcuffs on" and the fact that this information has not been elaborated on is not what gets me. The fact that in that time frame in the interview, there is a stone worker plugging away as if it is just another day at work!

Does this seem a little odd to anyone else? Would not the police have cleared the area of all non-essential people in the entire area? I would think they would be verifying anyone in the area and that would take a bit of time to ensure safety in such a horrible crime!

I do NOT believe there's a conspiracy.

Maybe he satisfies your answer.

OP, I thought the guy in your OP was this guy. Sorry for posting then retracting

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

So Google's behind the murder of a bunch of children?

You do realize that it's flagged offensive/inappropriate because of normal people flagging it as such, as they get enraged by, what they consider idiots, who try to get attention by claiming the death of children to be a cover-up?

Yes, Google is behind the murder of innocent Children. That is exactly what I said and apparently you are the only one with the reading comprehension to fully understand my point.

Thank you.

Google entered the school, shot it up, make the "officials lie" the media report falsehoods and then flagged you tube videos.

Google needs its AR-15 taken away.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This guy is at least feeding the general public alternative explanations to the conspiracy

But there is no conspiracy?

seeing no one else is doing it.

Apart from gun control, isn't that what the majority of the threads here are about?
And again, there is no conspiracy.

The 'Truthers' as they're called (which I resent) seem to have the only platform to suggest to the confused masses, what really happened.

What on earth are you talking about? Confused masses?
The masses are not confused. They know that a madman killed a bunch of children.
Only the conspiracy theorists are confused because they don't seem for some mysterious reason are not able to comprehend what has happened, even though the event was quite straight forward.

A madman killed a bunch of children.

People STILL don't know and that's a very vulnerable place to be.

People in general do know enough already, and will know more about the details in due course. Not that it matters much in this case.

You're easily susceptible to anything that helps fill in the blanks and connect the dots.

It must be paranoia that people who weren't directly affected by the events still somehow manage to become just that.

The media (coupled with the invention of the Internet) botched this up big time. And the lack of ANY official spokesperson, added to the situation we find ourselves in now. Let's fact it, we are a very un-trusting country. Rightly so but........

Relax, that particular murderer is dead. It wasn't the government.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I challenge you to find something on the subject with less bias. That is this diligent in fact seeking. That won't be easy.

How about:

A madman killed a bunch of children.
The madman is also dead.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

I did say fact seeking right ? Yep I did.

Why are you accusing google ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join