It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone explained these objects near the Sun/In Space? Looking for answers!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle

Originally posted by robbystarbuck
Have any scientists/astrophysicists/theoretical physicists given explanations for these photos?
If anyone can lead me in the right direction i'd really appreciate it, these are stunning photos.

Thank you for your help figuring these out, the sun photo in particular really left me wanting to know more...

x Robby Starbuck
twitter @robbystarbuck

From a ufo believer viewpoint.

1) Large spacecraft entering/exiting the sun.
2) Not fully materialized spacecraft
3) No idea.

See i had a thought reg #1 that it could be a civilization. I subscribe to a lot of Michio Kaku's theories on the tiers of civilized worlds. This could be a group of being so advanced their world travels through the universe and harnesses the power of the sun for their own energy needs. According to his theories this would be a type 3 civilization.We are currently type 0 going on into 1 once we eliminate the need for gas/fossil fuels. It would surely be exciting if that's what it was.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by robbystarbuck

Kind of vague/fishy IMO that it comes from a real scientist.

It didn't come from a real scientist.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was a helpful link, thank you.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Reg. #3 there is solid evidence it's a natural phenomenon in space that NASA/ESA don't understand yet...

What evidence?

The image is from scanned film from Apollo 8
Here's the whole image with the crud on it.
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

Here the one before it with other, smaller crud.
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

More big crud
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

edit on 1/18/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Are these space creatures attacking the train station?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Same here
indeed based on the information i read the sun is full of energy.They seem to use the energy as fuel which is not as strange as it may like.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Are these space creatures attacking the train station?

Very funny

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

1) Coronal prominence cavity.

2) Internal telescope reflection.

3) Crud on the film.

No one at NASA knows what number 1 is. They have opinions and speculations and that's all anyone has.

The other two could be crud but that too is opinions and speculations. We have billion dollar equipment in space in order to take accurate pictures and it makes no sense that expensive equipment is getting dust and smudges especially in the environment that it is in. If there is that much dust and crud up there then the lens on those expensive cameras would block up quickly. I'm sure they have ways of keeping crud off the lens.

Granted, NASA and many professional debunkers are diligently working to explain away strange phenomena in space by calling them smudges and crud. And why not, it works, most people believe whatever NASA and other so called authority figures say.

Opinions and speculation is not good science nor credible when used by people to debunk things they disagree with.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

reply to post by Human_Alien

Yes.
Yes I am.

Actually, the second one is more likely to be crud on the photograph plate rather than an internal telescope reflection.

Hmmmm. "More likely" certainly doesn't contain the veracity and conviction of something that is known.

Having strong convictions is an unscientific approach.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join