It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

47 States Revolt Against Obama Gun Control

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

The president also listed 23 executive orders he is preparing to implement.
Read more at www.wnd.com...

23 executive orders, really? I think Miss Shilling needs to check her facts. She should also fix the title of her story as it is grossly misleading. Are you sure these guys don't have an agenda?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It doesn't matter that the POTUS' executive orders don't really ban any guns. The point is that he's sidestepped the legislative process by issuing the executive orders. And there is plenty in those orders that rubs me the wrong way...

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Manditory background checks simply means that gun ownership is no longer a right, but a privilege granted by the government.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Right... the enemy that doesn't exist... that sounds familiar, but I can't place why... wait, Got It! Terrorists/Domestic Terrorists and Terrorism/Domestic Terrorism!

Any one individual, or group of individuals, whether their membership and motivation belongs to the Federal, State, or Local Government - or any other anti-gun lobby, that makes concerted efforts to infringe upon the rights afforded every American Citizen by "The Consitution of United States of America" IS THE ENEMY and they are far from non-existent...

The bad guy doesn't have to be from a foreign country to be the biggest enemy. I just wish everyone wasn't so brainwashed into believing our Goverment/Government Officials have only our best interests in mind. I hope enough people will realize who the true enemy is and that realization pushes them to initiate their own stand in opposition of present changes and future oppression.

The greatest trick the Tyrannical United American Shadow Government ever played was convincing the world it doesn't exist.

That is just my opinion and we all know opinions are the better half of 2 things everybody has.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Fellow Wisconsinites...here is Facebook page about the Madison rally

Guns Across America Wisconsin

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
It doesn't matter that the POTUS' executive orders don't really ban any guns. The point is that he's sidestepped the legislative process by issuing the executive orders. And there is plenty in those orders that rubs me the wrong way...

Like if I want to sell my 30/30 to my nephew, the feds want to know about it! BS

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

I have problem with #16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

Doc: What brings you in today?

Me: I think I did some damage to my kneee playing basketball.

Doc: Mmmm,,mmm, ok, I see. Do you have any guns in house?

Me: WTF?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Good luck guys, I will be with you in spirit. If I was still stateside, or even close enough to the border, I would be attending.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Also,
"Hi Doc, I would like my annual check up please."
"Sure, do you by chance have any guns in your home?"
"Doc, that is none of your cotton pickin business."
"Well, that response was evasive and I believe you should have a psychological evaluation, let me just sign this petition for involuntary treatment."

Boom, no longer able to pass a background check

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I see one problem with these rallies. I guarantee you that there will be pictures taken, which could be used to identify to the government to decide declare “mentally unstable” first. Or even to possibly frame them for other crimes or have accidents if they seem to effective leaders.

Ok…taking my tinfoil hat off for now.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I see one problem with these rallies. I guarantee you that there will be pictures taken, which could be used to identify to the government to decide declare “mentally unstable” first. Or even to possibly frame them for other crimes or have accidents if they seem to effective leaders.

Ok…taking my tinfoil hat off for now.

If there willing to try to list us by our visits to these rallies then I'm sure they've already listed us by our online activities and conspiracy theory sites visited.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Yep, there's that too.

I'll still be attending the one here. But I will be carrying a sign rather than my weapon.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Starwise

I have problem with #16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

Doc: What brings you in today?

Me: I think I did some damage to my kneee playing basketball.

Doc: Mmmm,,mmm, ok, I see. Do you have any guns in house?

Me: No, but why are you fingering my anus though, I'm pressing charges!

I fixed your last line to have the doc lose his license!

That'll learn 'em!

While I don't see anything truly coming of all this, it certainly has stirred up everyone. Really I believe this is a "light" moment, the Ds doing everything to have a positive light shone onto them--look how good we are as we're trying to save children, and a negative light shone onto the Rs--see they're not for saving children.

Derek

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

I don't believe it's a negative light on R's because none of these executive orders would have saved the children. The shooter used weapons that his law abiding mother had legally purchased, background check and all.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I thought that the point of the Second Amendment was for those people in the Militia to have guns? For heavens sake, Obama just injected a note of sanity into the US political world and he's being attacked for being sane???

How is it possible that so many keep missing the words "...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"? It doesn't matter how you construe the word "militia," but it does matter that there are so many who somehow cannot read the words "...the right...shall not be infringed." It's the point of the entire amendment....
edit on 1/17/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I thought that the point of the Second Amendment was for those people in the Militia to have guns? For heavens sake, Obama just injected a note of sanity into the US political world and he's being attacked for being sane???

How is it possible that so many keep missing the words "...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"? It doesn't matter how you construe the word "militia," but it does matter that there are so many who somehow cannot read the words "...the right...shall not be infringed." It's the point of the entire amendment....
edit on 1/17/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

I agree, but I feel that the word that you omitted, is the most important one...

It's the "people" that possess that right...If it was only intended for the militias, then the word "people" would not have been used!

edit on 1/17/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: word!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Peaceful protest and petition's will certainly halt the agenda to disarm America!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Let's see them all take their guns to a pro gun rally, and then see what happens when they get into a big argument over this.

I think the liberal crowd will quickly learn how far they can push constitutionalists.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by dogstar23

Manditory background checks simply means that gun ownership is no longer a right, but a privilege granted by the government.

So to be clear, you are against background checks

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
Peaceful protest and petition's will certainly halt the agenda to disarm America!

What do you suggest? Violence?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join