It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

47 States Revolt Against Obama Gun Control

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hello everyone this is my first post, and I wish you all well and this issue will be solved, I am not english from the beginning of so please bear over with eventual errors,thank you. The constitution, second amendment and so on interests meI though not living in US), because it is so important, what happens to you in US happens to the world a bit later,and we are all a big family with "enforced"borders where there should be none. I'm thinking of the natural borders between countries saying that,which I think is quite silly. That said, you gotta stand up and fight this new thing here with gun control, but peacefully. Many of you know that there is a shadow government where you are(and also other countries), named by many names or better known the family/illuminati/etc. They have and continue to fight forward towards total control in order to make their NWO happen. You gotta fight this.Peacefully. They only wait for you to take to guns,or create riots, or otherwise. It has to be peaceful, I can't stress that enough.

I have news for you, check out www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com and go to the grey box saying journals, click on the journal there you see contents. You can search on the site in the search box, please look for about the constitution and how to bring it back. Then you will see that all this is planned, from the above mentioned groups,and that the taking away the guns from the Americans are a start signal to horrible things planned. Do not miss all this information, it is crucial for how you can keep your guns and how you can bring back the constitution to you, and throw these scums out! (peacefully) You start with not giving up the guns, taking the constitution back, work with any that are willing and if there are still a few lawyers left that want to help.. the evil cannot stand the masses and by then it will be game over. But you have to be organized and peaceful. Arrest the evil and change what they have done,bit by bit. To avoid full chaos.
There are alot of more information on this site, I cannot tell you all things here and now. But it is serious enough and the proofs are there, and can be verified if you care do the legwork.
The big problem is the executive orders and those constitutional laws they have already taken from you.This is the last one. Do not let them take the second amendment from you! you have the power, you are many, get organized and agree to really do something,peacefully and well thought through. It can still be changed. You do not have to live the future in slavery and a destroyed world. The proofs are on this site.
I urge you all to take a look and with an open mind,verify for yourselves.
Blessings to you all.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The President cannot issue executive orders depriving the people of full access to an enumerated constitutional right.
None of Obama’s measures would have prevented the slaughter of innocents in Connecticut, but that’s not the point. The point is pure politics, and the president and his crew want to take full advantage of the Newtown shootings to advance their anti-gun agenda.
If you have something to say tomorrow is the time.
Capital of Illinois is one of the states...
My wife & I will be there for OUR Children
Unlike parents across America who are worrying about how to protect their school kids in the wake of the tragic shootings in Newtown, Conn., Sidwell parents spend their days worry-free.

The elites children are better protected than the printing presses at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. And it’s not because of the heavily armed Secret Service detail posted on campus to protect first-kids Sasha and Malia Obama.

It’s because Sidwell Friends — a Quaker school, by the way — is defended by guards with loaded guns. In addition to the Secret Service with its Uzis and large ammo clips, Sidwell has its own security staff of 11.

I didn’t hear President Obama mention Sidwell Friends’ solution to school safety on Wednesday when he announced his sweeping plans to reduce gun violence by banning assault-style weapons and high-capacity magazines, instituting tougher gun-registration laws, and taking steps to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.
For the record my wife dose not like Guns but thats her choice not the Governments........

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
Oh puhleeze. Do you write fake headlines for World Nut Daily? These are people in States, NOT the states.

The end of Conservatism is neigh. And your little popguns will not save you. A drone and a tank will fix that ignorance.

Why so violent?

Why so much hatred for you fellow human beings?

Please, stay away from guns and little children.
edit on 18-1-2013 by JuniorBeauchamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I normally do not go around plugging my personal threads in other peoples posts but I want to share this piece about propaganda. It will help a lot of people to be more aware of just how twisted information can get:

Government Sponsored Propaganda

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorBeauchamp

Oh puhleeze. Do you write fake headlines for World Nut Daily? These are people in States, NOT the states.

The end of Conservatism is neigh. And your little popguns will not save you. A drone and a tank will fix that ignorance.

Why so violent?

United States' 12,000 miles of coastline and millions of square miles of interior
When would the island be large enough to sustain a weapons-free environment? In the United States people and cargoes move across state lines without supervision or hindrance. Local shortages of goods are always transient, no matter whether the shortage is induced by natural disasters, prohibitory laws, or something else.
It is foolish to let anything ride on hopes for effective gun control. As long as crime pays as well as it does, we will have plenty of it, and honest folk must choose between being victims and defending themselves.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by HopSkipJump

Wow, I can not believe the way you think........
So you believe the government is god then?
LEt's try another way of putting it then. It is a right given to us by nature itself. Better?
edit on Fri, 18 Jan 2013 18:05:55 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Nature gives you the right to own a weapon capable of taking out an entire city block in seconds? Wow, I must live on the wrong planet because from where I sit, guns are a HUMAN MADE instrument, not nature given. There is nothing in nature that even resembles a gun in any way shape manner or form..

Get over that God Given and Nature Given stuff, it's not going to fly when you're trying to make a rational argument.. On that Gov Rowland was right, stick to the rational arguments, they make more sense and maybe will get you heard..

*rolls eyes* Humans are not the end all be all on the planet Earth, just because we are the most technologically advanced does not make us the dominant species.. When you begin to realize that, you start to understand our place, and how violent our species really is as a whole ,it's in ALL OF US to be violent, it's in ALL OF US to snap, and it's in all of us to do harm to another.. What matters is what is the motivating factor in doing that harm, self preservation (or protecting your home/family) OR strutting around like a peacock singing how many rifles and magazines you have...and how nature somehow gave you the right to..

Personally, as a non-Christian, I will stick to the argument that I need at least my handguns to protect my family in crisis. At least that argument makes sense.. (Single mother, 2 disabled kids, protection, logical..... Nature says I can so I can, not logical) see the difference?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Nature, god, whatever gives us the right to defend ourselves. Guns are a tool used to do just that.

Maybe you should watch some animal planet or something, we are not even close to being the only violent species on the planet. Off the top of my head, crocs will eat till they puke, then go eat more, when there is enough prey around. Cat species love to toy with their food. Animals maim and kill for lots of reasons other than eating, we are not the only ones.
edit on Fri, 18 Jan 2013 21:10:17 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

There is nothing in nature that even resembles a gun in any way shape manner or form..

Actually, there are many species of animals, who utilize penetration of a foe, or even "shoot" something at threats or predators...

Wasps, bees, porcupines and "spitting" cobras, off the top of my head, all use a "projectile" of sorts to defend themselves...A natural progression would be firearms for humans...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I never claimed we were the only violent species on the planet, and this God you speak of, he's not my God so does that mean I don't have this right? What I'm saying is, use the rational arguments, you aren't, you're thinking full of hatred and rage for the current Administration, that hatred and rage is being turned right around and being used against people to further erode our rights.. The Government doesn't want to hear how someone's God tells them they can have a street sweeper, or how Mother Nature intended us to be able to blow each other up.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

those are more along the lines of peashooters and poison darts.. and those ARE natural in form, there is no known natural thing that has a barrel, a firing pin, a primer, a projectile made out of metal capable of ripping through rock and other metal, and a handle that can be detached form your body when you're done using it. Show me one animal that has that and I'll concede that there's something in nature that's similar.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Why so violent?

Isn't interesting that these anti-gun nut balls act all Incensed about gun related deaths even though they only account for 1.5 percent of deaths but they are quick to wish tanks and drones on their fellow Americans for spreading reason and logic.... I wonder how they would feel when they see the devastation drones and tanks can cause and the vast amount of innocent life taken by them as collateral damage just to hit their target? These nut jobs are serious hypocrites and not to bright.

Attention all Anti-gun nut jobs North Korea is a gun free utopia please hurry and move there and live in gun free bliss...

edit on 18-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
They will use any excuse they can come over to make the taking away of guns happen. They will make it happen despite any protests, unless people unite and do something to work to put these evil out of order. The executive orders were made just to over rule people and the constitution.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Here is a logical point about nature providing weapons:

Early humans developed weapons from natural sources to protect them from many types of threats as well as to provide a means to hunt.

Fast forward to modern times and we have gigantic slaughter houses and waste ridden forest land with cattle grazing and now hunting is more of a Sport.

Now our own government is a threat and we still need man made weapons to survive.

Feel free to correct me if I don't make sense. I encourage it. ATS needs positive debates.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stjarna1
They will use any excuse they can come over to make the taking away of guns happen.

Who are "they"? Why would "they" want to take away peoples guns?

They will make it happen despite any protests, unless people unite and do something to work to put these evil out of order.

Again, who are "they"? People should unite and do something about who?

The executive orders were made just to over rule people and the constitution.

What executive orders?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

those are more along the lines of peashooters and poison darts.. and those ARE natural in form, there is no known natural thing that has a barrel, a firing pin, a primer, a projectile made out of metal capable of ripping through rock and other metal, and a handle that can be detached form your body when you're done using it. Show me one animal that has that and I'll concede that there's something in nature that's similar.

I'm not looking for a concession, and you really are just splitting hairs to maintain your argument. You stated nothing in nature that is similar in any way, shape, or form. I just showed you that there actually are natural defenses that resemble projectile weapons, so...Humans do take it a few steps further, but it's still the same principle.

A gun is a tool. Period. It is in our nature to create, preserve and constantly improve. Unfortunately, it is also in our nature to destroy. Self preservation is the right given by God. Not a specific tool that we might create to facilitate that right. I believe that is what the previous poster meant...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

they = anti Liberty folk ... specifically, those of British influence as they have been pushing this agenda for 200+ yrs.

why ??
your guess is as good as mine.
do you have some inside info you'd like to share ?

ppl should unite and do something about What, not who.
ie ... ppl should unite and exercise their right to the fullest extent of rationality.

what EOs ??
any of these would do ... 2012 Obama Executive Orders

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

*Sigh* God, nature, universe, purple speghetti monster, consciousness, I don't care what you believe in, you are born with the right to defend yourself. Anyone who doesn't believe that they are born with this right, well I don't know what to say, nothing I can do to help them I guess........

It makes me sad as hell that there are plenty of people in this world, that have been misled to believe that having the means to protect yourself is a priveledge that must be granted from other humans that think of themselves as a superior class.
edit on Fri, 18 Jan 2013 22:09:19 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by cripmeister

they = anti Liberty folk ... specifically, those of British influence as they have been pushing this agenda for 200+ yrs.

why ??
your guess is as good as mine.
do you have some inside info you'd like to share ?

ppl should unite and do something about What, not who.
ie ... ppl should unite and exercise their right to the fullest extent of rationality.

what EOs ??
any of these would do ... 2012 Obama Executive Orders

My guess is that it's a result of the "green-eyed monster".......
And decades of conditioning, to fear what they can no longer easily have....

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa

Why so violent?

United States' 12,000 miles of coastline and millions of square miles of interior
When would the island be large enough to sustain a weapons-free environment? In the United States people and cargoes move across state lines without supervision or hindrance. Local shortages of goods are always transient, no matter whether the shortage is induced by natural disasters, prohibitory laws, or something else.
It is foolish to let anything ride on hopes for effective gun control. As long as crime pays as well as it does, we will have plenty of it, and honest folk must choose between being victims and defending themselves.

Well, maybe it's all to set up Eric Holder with a new business once he's out of office.

Illegal gun running on American soil this time.(wink)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The title is misleading but it is way past time that people enmasse start making their voices heard. There is something very wicked about the american government lately; I am not sure if it is controlled by aliens, evil rich men or masons. The massacres themselves were suspicious, over-dramatised and misreported.

Then we keep hearing "assualt weapons" to FRAUDENTLY include semi-automatic weapons. Assault weapons MUST be automatic regardless of any other features. In other words sport rifles do NOT belong in the assault weapon category. The government refuses to accept this, probably on purpose to achieve an agenda. The agenda is confirmed by banning magazines that can load more than 10 rounds and the weapons that accomodate them.

So we have deception upon deception upon a second amendment that was written quite clear to begin with. The government is TOTALLY WRONG on all fronts. I am not sure why ANYONE should be siding with the government on this issue and many other issues. Lets not forget operation fast and furious which to this day remains unresolved and hundreds if not thousands of folks have been killed by such wreckful and illogical behavior.

Good luck protestors. You might need it!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join