It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter crashed into crane in London

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

PMLF...

Well said Wino

Respects

Rod

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Some stuff just happens, technology does not permit to escape Murphy's law in fact the more technological advanced (increased complexity) the more points of failure there is. The are of simplification and optimization helps but does not reduce chances.

Haven't you seen the movie Hangar 18 (from 1989), the alien craft crashes simply due to some chemical vessels being broken in an incident.

edit on 16-1-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FastJetPilot

Show me one report that claims this was a UFO?

Multiple eyewitnesses reporting it was a helicopter......making stuff up to gain attention is not cool

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

For Info :

PMLF = Micturating ones-selfs under garments whilst displaying an emotional and physical display of happiness on ones face... especially involving all 80 facial muscles needed to laugh* (*To express certain emotions, especially mirth or delight, by a series of spontaneous, usually unarticulated sounds often accompanied by corresponding facial and bodily movements)...Whilst coughing and splurting this mornings fresh coffee all over ones cheap Chinese keyboard.

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
There is nothing to mention anywhere that it may have been a UFO.

OP stop making up stories to get more stars/flags and comments!

Grow up! Sometimes, accidents are simply that ... Accidents!

I believe in aliens and ufos but this is just down right stupid!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Countless people saw the helicopter banking hard over the Thames before the crash, fire service has stated debris on 3 adjacent buildings, debris of rotors visible, aviation fuel burning on the ground, crane damage clearly visible....

All that and you put UFO.......???

Shocking attempt at a post.........

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FastJetPilot

Really!? A UFO... Military Cordons?... No, that is pure fabrication.

A Helicopter has crashed into a crane that is attached to a building.. it has fallen to the floor and exploded.. Police / Fire and Ambulance crews have attended the scene. Vauxhall Station has been closed due to the fire and traffic is backed up all over the place.

Only two deaths and two people taken to hospital reported as of yet....

CX

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I know your mate was taking the mick with the whole UFO thing, but if you are going to change the title as you indeed have, couldn't you remove the word UFO altogether and ask a mod to move the thread?

This kind of thing is exactly what gives people reason to call the CT community a laughing stock.

CX.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Amazing. Ive been watching this non stop via various news agencies since it occurred earlier. Absolutely nowhere have i heard 1, that it is a possible or suspected UFO or 2, that the military are involved.

Sad pathetic attempt at a post in my opinion

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Ok just from an observers view, I've just travelled through the heart of London the cloud level is very low the tops of some high buildings disappear in the low cloud/fog and that's at 9:30 in the morning god knows what it was like at the time of the crash. Just an unfortunate accident RIP those if anyone has died. But also makes you wonder if there is fog why was the helicopter flying low enough to hit a crane

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Forget about hangar 18, that movie is old.

I'm more concerned with how they come up with the technology for the schticky.

That is alien tech. if ever I saw it. It's wet, then it's dry.. and sticky!

And while you're gonna like the little schticky, you're gonna love the big schticky.

No way that was invented on earth.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
you see:

pic

all those bright yellow jackets must be secret military personal

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I had one of those keyboards. they sure don't make them to last.

PMSL is what I used to say, before it became less a concept and more an observation...

O.o

then it just became an issue.

o.O

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I passed that point this morning at about 7.30 and I was taking the wife to work crossing over Vauxhall bridge and the missus says "Can you see the top of the building through all that mist, coz I can't, did you know that Sultan of Brunai bought the penthouse for £50 million?"
I tried to lean over but seeing as the position of the road we were in meant I couldn't get down far enough to see the top of the building anyways.
Besides I thought that cranes had to have lights on them to point them out to aircraft and why was the heli so low over the area anyway was one of my thoughts?
So far had 2 phones calls asking if we're alright as people know we go through the area.
Plus the *Cough* secret MI6 building is there so the military probably want to make sure it wasn't another failed 9/11 type event I suppose.

Luckily as well, the area to the right of the crash on the BBC's imagery used to be a petrol station, but has been dismantled for about 2 years now, so it was lucky is wasn't there anymore otherwise the situation may / could have been a lot worse.
edit on 16/1/13 by DataWraith because: additional text.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It does make you wonder how the heli crashed seeing pictures of the crane before it was hit, the crane is close to the building and not much higher that the building itself. Was the pilot flying too low ?

Off topic and tounge in cheek: damn all those reptilian who escaped the UFO, good thing they were all carrying their construction worker desguises :p

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Another drunk UFO pilot who spent his night in a pub.
You were late for the Olympics dude.
edit on 16-1-2013 by kanbanozaurus because: Forgot words

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by Rodinus

I had one of those keyboards. they sure don't make them to last.

PMSL is what I used to say, before it became less a concept and more an observation...

O.o

then it just became an issue.

o.O

Advance keyboards... load of dog poo! en.wikipedia.org...

As for your statement Wino : www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fAPEUWowEc

Definately agreed, more of an observation than a concept... concepts are for yuppies...

Kindest and friendliest respects

Rod

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kanbanozaurus

Just imagine it...

UFO alien pilot crashing into a crane after drinking too much 8 Ace... "tttttttake me to yur fffuggin leader ye Bassah.... yyyer me bbbest mate you are.... "HIC"......."Belches into his cheeks"... pass me another tttin of ffffugin brasso you ttwat!)

*Winks*

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I still do not see any "missing helicopter" official statement.

Any link?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Here you go

A lifeboat searched the Thames after a request from London Heliport at Battersea which had lost contact with one of its aircraft, an RNLI spokesman said, but the search was later called off.
www.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join