It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New CNN Chief Backs Piers Morgan's Gun Control Crusade, CNN Not Real News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by Indigo5

Dude, youre citing the "opinion" portion on brietbart, which is what they do on the site. Their opinion is irrelevant to the truth behind the story.

Dude...why is an OP complaining that they only want unbiased news and slamming Piers Morgan...citing Briebart?

If he wanted to cite Politico...he would have...BS is thick around here.

1. I actually had the Politico article up as well. It's kinda my routine to check Politico and Breitbart once a day.

2. I don't mind opinion pieces when it has to do with media and its relationship with government and the people. This story to me, isn't really news... I guess that's a little difficult to explain, but yeah.

3. The part that attracted me to this particular article was not the opinion, rather the information. I just happened to agree with the opinion, so I included that part of the article.

Not saying I don't see the implied hypocrisy in me sharing this article, or using these sources. But, I suggest that this is nearly impossible when sharing any news from any source.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

All news agencies have a bias.

Why is no one on here hating on Fox news for its pro gun focus? Because they agree with it.
Why is no one in this thread hating on Breibart for its bias? Because they agree with it.

All I see is a bunch of people crying because they don't like the content of CNN's opinion programs..

This thread is a joke.

edit on 15-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So tired of anti gun nuts getting mad at someone for expressing that they like guns. Seems like you guys hate the 1rst amendment and the second amendment as well.

Who is you guys? I'm not anti-gun, try again.

There's a shotgun sitting right in my living room so........

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yet more Jew-controlled media. Expect to see CNN start leaning towards a pro-Israel bias as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join