It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whooping Cough Outbreak Involved 90% Vaccinated Kids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
A few months back, I asked my doctor about the whooping cough vaccine because I didn't want to catch it when it was going around. She wouldn't let me take it and kept changing the subject when I would continue to ask about it. For me, that was a red flag that this vaccine could be dangerous and that my doctor was protecting me

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

That is not what the New England Journal of Medicine said. In fact, it borders on outright fabrication. Here is a link to the NEJM study:

www.nejm.org...

Here is its conclusion:

CONCLUSIONS
Protection against pertussis waned during the 5 years after the fifth dose of DTaP. (Funded by Kaiser Permanente).

The outbreak in Vermont was not even studied by the NEJM, so the 90% figure is presumably made up. Why don't people ever check their sources before they post?
edit on 15-1-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

one could say that there conclusion admits that the vaccine doesn`t work. 5 years after taking the last vaccine the vaccine is no longer effective.
so what good is a vaccine that doesn`t promote your body to form a lifetime immunity to a particular disease? what good is a vaccine that doesnt promote your body to form even a 5 year immunity to a disease?
I would say that a vaccine like that is the very definition of doesn`t work.

I found this in another story about this:

Whooping cough is causing the worst epidemic seen in the United States in more than 50 years, health officials said Thursday, and they’re calling for mass vaccination of adults......The epidemic has killed nine babies so far and babies are by far the most vulnerable to the disease, also known as pertussis, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says. The best way to protect them is to vaccinate the adults around them, and to vaccinate pregnant women so their babies are born with some immunity.

I don`t like the sound of that, their solution to a vaccine that doesn`t work is to vaccinate everyone even adults with the vaccine. At the risk of sounding conspiratorial it looks like they are trying to create a market for their vaccine by infecting a group of people with a disease and then telling everyone else to get the vaccine so that they won`t catch the disease which they caused in the first place.
There is something extremely suspicious about this whole thing.

vitals.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

That is not what the New England Journal of Medicine said. In fact, it borders on outright fabrication. Here is a link to the NEJM study:

www.nejm.org...

Here is its conclusion:

CONCLUSIONS
Protection against pertussis waned during the 5 years after the fifth dose of DTaP. (Funded by Kaiser Permanente).

The outbreak in Vermont was not even studied by the NEJM, so the 90% figure is presumably made up. Why don't people ever check their sources before they post?
edit on 15-1-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

The only error really is that the NEJM wasn't involved. The above conclusion has nothing to do with the Vermont cases.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Well actually, very few vaccines are supposed to be lifelong.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Great thread, no shock here at all because of the wealth of information available to us peons at least for now anyways.

Sooner or later this Magic jab crap will come to a full stop.

S&F

Regards, Iwinder

+48 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Why don't people ever check their sources before they post?

Nice try, but not very successful.

You should follow your own advice and check the other sources.

How about the Vermont Department of Health?

www.vaxchoicevt.com...

Too bad that blindness and some other illnesses can rarely be cured.

edit on 1/15/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
FYI- the vast majority of chiropractors do not advocate vaccinations nor do they vaccinate themselves or their families. Therefore they are great local resources for you to tap into, giving you copies of the latest studies, guiding you how to get exemptions for school, and knowing which local MDs are antivac friendly (and who won't give you a hard time if you choose not to pray to the alter of big pharma).

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I know people working in hospitals and I heard that they messed up the root of the vaccine this year and another root is the one affecting the majority.

Whatever they come out with, I would stay away from flu vaccines.
It's all about the money.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by DJW001

www.vaxchoicevt.com...

So if i`m reading that chart correctly it is showing that the cases of confirmed whooping cough rose as the number of vaccine doses rose.
common sense would dictate that if the vaccine worked then the number of cases should decrease as the number of doses increases.It seems to be the opposite though, the more doses you take the higher your chances become of contracting the disease.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jan 15 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rimjaja
FYI- the vast majority of chiropractors do not advocate vaccinations nor do they vaccinate themselves or their families. Therefore they are great local resources for you to tap into, giving you copies of the latest studies, guiding you how to get exemptions for school, and knowing which local MDs are antivac friendly (and who won't give you a hard time if you choose not to pray to the alter of big pharma).

I know a lot of chiropractors are intelligent and know a lot about medicine but the whole profession is a half scam in my opinion. It does as much bad than it does good and I'm being positive here.
I don't know if it's like that everywhere, but chiropractors are not considered to even be doctors by doctors in Canada...hence why they are probably more open to say that vaccines are a scam!

Takes one to know one!...just teasing you chiro's out there :p

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Are you guys sure you're seeing real board-certified doctors?

Every MD and DDS I've ever been to, seen and asked has adamantly pushed vaccines and flouride. Even the older (near retirement) ones.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Are you guys sure you're seeing real board-certified doctors?

Every MD and DDS I've ever been to, seen and asked has adamantly pushed vaccines and flouride. Even the older (near retirement) ones.

Every citizen of the USSR in the 60's I ever met pushed communism....so why should I not listen to them?
Every News cast in the last 10 years has pushed war and fear......so why should I not listen to them?
Every third person in the US is on some kind of assistance just to survive, but the Government claims all is good and well........so why should I not listen to them?

Thank the heavens for ATS and also the internet option called "Search function" ...Google for example.

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 15-1-2013 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

I know a lot of chiropractors are intelligent and know a lot about medicine but the whole profession is a half scam in my opinion. It does as much bad than it does good and I'm being positive here.
I don't know if it's like that everywhere, but chiropractors are not considered to even be doctors by doctors in Canada...hence why they are probably more open to say that vaccines are a scam!

Chiropractic is not a religion, ergo there is nothing to believe in or not believe in. They are experts in neurology and spinal mechanics. You do have a central nervous system and a spine, right?

And chiropractors are acknowledged to be one of three types of primary care providers (along with MDs and DOs) by the federal governments of both Canada and the United States. MDs have tried to discredit chiropractors in several lawsuits in both countries over the past century, and have lost every case. Look up your own 'Mercy Guidelines' .

Your post is highly insulting and ignorant. Look up the research from the university of Saskatoon, that will provide you with a plethora of joint MD/DC studies that demonstrate efficacy of mechanism of action of osseous adjustments.

Just because you choose not to partake of a form of natural healthcare, you don't have to be hateful and propagate old-fashioned, long disproved idioms which nullify an important profession.
edit on 15-1-2013 by rimjaja because: That should read Saskatchewan

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

Yeah well a friend of mine had knee problems so bad that he was having trouble going up stairs. His doctor said, "old age, beginning of arthritis, suck it up." A friend of his referred him to a chiropractor, months later, he is almost totally normal. So had he listened his doctor and the nonsense that chiropractors are a scam, he'd be unable to climb stairs.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
...And people wonder why I don't get vaccinated for anything.

Star and flag.

-SAP-
edit on 15-1-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Those vaccines are really effective eh -

It really is a joke and would be so funny if it wasn't so serious and people put their blind faith in these things -

I think 99% of those "flus" wouldn't make themselves up in thin air and only exists because they are kept alive in labs to put in vaccines to put in people in order to keep going..... if they stopped keeping the bugs alive to change in labs and people, our immune systems would have killed most of them off by now through healthy diet, hygiene and strong immunity...... JMHO....

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Ya, lets make it seem like vaccines dont work even though they nigh eliminated cases of wooping cough.
A mutation occurred that the vaccine didn't protect against this year doesn't suddenly render all the other vaccines useless. They still protected against the popular strain when the vaccines were made.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

A mutation occurred...

Your theory is certainly possible, but where is your proof. You presented it as fact, with nothing to back it up when claims like these are made they should have some evidence to support them.

As I said your theory is possible, but don't present it as fact unless you can back it up.
edit on 1/15/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

There is absolutely no profit in eradicating disease. Of course they would be keeping this stream of revenue alive. I suspect that the pharmaceutical industry has found a way to maybe make up for loses over the past couple of years. Pretty cold and calculating way to make money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join