It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got punched in the face for asking for my receipt; literally.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by streetfightingman
reply to post by Destinyone

That's not true at all. I love earth. I love being outside. I love winter. I love everything
this planet has to offer, and all of it's people. Even this man.

I understand he doesn't like me. For whatever reason. But he also
isn't following the regulations.

You can't go around shoving people. You have to tell them that
"yes you can have your receipt next time."
or
"there's a problem this time, so no."

Not
"Get out." and "F. You."

edit on 15-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

And neither are you. He has every right to kick you out. What part of that are you not understanding.

ANY BUSINESS CAN KICK YOU OUT!!!!!!!!

He shoved you, you punched him. The only assault and battery that occurred was form you. Despite how many times you type " thereof". It makes you sound like miss south carolina. Please stop that, for your own good.

edit on 15-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by streetfightingman

and then he took the food back that you had paid for oh look another new bit added when a lie is pointed out, your twisty speech and refusal to back down followed by your increasing need to paint yourself as a victim abandoned now too oh dear me.

you must have seen by now these tactics don't work on here anymore than they do in shops when you are rude attack people and then start harassing innocent people compairing a minor incident you caused to jews being lined up by nazis people can see you have a serious victim complex. I hope the thread dies now with you talking to yourself as it should. Dont search for opportunities to be a victim, be better to people and dont play games is my advice take it or leave it.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

It's all real!

This all happened!

The accusations against me calling someone a Nazi are not real. The me-punching-first and accusing
it of battery is not real.

I am certainly an intelligent person with the capability of performing a legal defense procedure in court, yes I am. If this was mars, and I was the first being on the planet I would have the develop the rational legal system consisting of words and phrases that describe law and order on the planet or the sector.

Why, why why why, would you think that someone such as myself deserves punishment for this?

Do you not believe that it is the store owner's best interest to provide the receipt?
Of course, I should have said "you know, if you don't provide me with this, I can tax you
ascribed to this act."

Instead I froze, and I said "legal thing." and of course, I am entitled to a record of my purchases
from all the business I frequent. Not to be shoved across the counter

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

What she was saying was making me physically cringe, but the accent made up for it in so many other ways.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I don't accept that get your receipt next time crap! I buy something now, you give me my receipt now. You do not belong in business if your cannot provide your customers with a receipt at the point and time of purchase. Even if it is only a hand written one.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by glassspider

I wasn't yelling at customers. I was yelling at the clerk when he shoved me
and I felt that he had committed battery and assault over a misunderstanding
with somebody who did not have the ability to speak as fluently or
as "welcoming" as one might have liked, however my intention
was to convey a message and to attain my receipt and my food. I didn't need my receipt,
but I did need my food. I did also need a guarantee that in the future I would
receive receipts in conjunction with each package of products purchased.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Dispo

It's all real!

This all happened!

The accusations against me calling someone a Nazi are not real. The me-punching-first and accusing

"Why didn't you say something? This is what happened in 1938 when Hitler was lining up the Jews on the side of the road and shooting them in the back of the head. When nobody says anything, violence and brutal force occurs."

clear nazi comparison which was way way way over the top for the situation you caused. and yes you said you yelled that at the customer we can read all the posts so changing your story every five minutes is pointless. you also admit you threw the first punch, then you didnt then you did. i'm out. your playing games the thread will stop getting responses and drift away and people will remember your name for the next game playing thread.
edit on 15-1-2013 by glassspider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Dispo

Wait, now you didn't punch first???

Good god how many times can your story change. Or will you backtrack and say "I didn't punch first, he pushed then I punched"

In which case, youre ridiculous for equating the two.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I don't accept that get your receipt next time crap! I buy something now, you give me my receipt now. You do not belong in business if your cannot provide your customers with a receipt at the point and time of purchase. Even if it is only a hand written one.

So a receipt for a few dollars of food (non returnable) is worth this?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Oh boy, If I said that to (him) he would have grabbed my collar a lot quicker than
had I tried to involve a customer and rationalize with him.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Quite possibly, but you're shoehorning legal phrases in to regular conversation with a very black and white outlook - in reality, the letter of the law is flexible. Mitigating factors, judge interpretation and so on.

If you can speak fluent legalese, do so, but don't write some sort of mashup between common language and legalese. It looks silly and detracts from your argument.

Have you ever taken any sort of communications class? If I had way they'd be mandatory for the world... Basically, know your target audience. If you start using fancy words in the street to say "oi m8 next time can I have a receipt" people are going to think you're weird, whether that's right or wrong doesn't matter in this context.

If you knew that he couldn't give you a receipt this time, and you knew you wanted one next time, why didn't you just make a mental note to ask for a receipt next time you went there? Your logic is flawed - telling the cashier to give you a receipt next time is fundamentally impractical, he might quit, die, be fired, take a holiday, break his leg, forget your face or any other number of things between then and your next visit.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

That's rational thinking for an irrational person. Speaking to a wall my friend.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

This is a proof of Contractual Obligations.

Yes I did buy this from you.
No you didn't.
Yes I did.

It's a matter of comparing variables, and instilling the principle of contractual obligations
each time that I enter a store. I want to make sure that I ask for my receipt, analyze it,
and then in turn make sure that the clerk follows the point of transaction regulation set in place
to mitigate this type of procedure.

"No authorities to regulate it." Yeah, that's because it's always been a natural law
between business' and traders.

link   
reply to post by groingrinder

There was probably a sign tucked away somewhere saying you must ask for your receipt. When I worked in retail, we stopped printing automatic receipts as it cost too much, especially since most customers either didn't take it or binned it on their way out.

link   

reply to post by topherman420

Your right. I can't handle a monotonous task such as repeating the same trite over and over
again. So I live on disability since, yes i was abandoned by my entire family, and I study
other topics.

I threw the first punch. He initiated the first battery and assault action. I didn't reach across
his counter. I refused to leave until I could buy my food. He gave the food, then he took it back
after he told me to get out. And then I said that I am entitled to buy his product, and I am
entitled to my receipt. I don't understand what is going on, why isn't someone
saying anything. That sort of thing. Why aren't you helping me mitigate this heated conversation?

I think that's a good question. I would have said "What's the problem?" And then
found an easy solution.

Seems reasonable to me, since neither of us were being reasonable, however I was
in asking for my receipt and my food to purchase. What wasn't reasonable
was him, reaching over the counter, and physically assaulting me
and dragging me out of his store because he didn't feel like giving me a receipt now,
in the future, and he also didn't feel like rationalizing the conversation with me.

It seems to me, as if this man was looking for the fight. Because
how can you accuse an advocate of peace of being the perpetrator? The
seeker of peace is seeking for a solution. Whether or not he is aware
of the solution, is not the case, the case is that all of the regulations
are followed:

Such as

Receipt.
Guarantee herein of
Purchased Product

Just one quote this time, I enlarged the portion where you said that you threw the first punch just prior to saying you didnt.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Psst Hey Grinder.. he didnt buy anything to get a receipt for. He started jacking around with the clerk before he had bought anything and then assaulted them when they tried to remove him from the store.. at which he has caused a ruckus at before.
The story has evolved from the first post.

This guy screws around he will go to court, act a fool, say he demand a receipt for something he hasnt even bought yet.. and get slapped with a no trespassing from the owner if not an assault charge for assaulting the owner while resisting being removed from the store and punching the owner.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I can only try.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Well why isn't anyone asking the clerk:

"Instead of shoving him, and manhandling him, why didn't you just
offer the receipt? Or guarantee him next time that he will receive his
receipts from now on? Especially as a valued customer."

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Or you could just, y'know, say "could I have a receipt please [pause] thanks" and go about your business citizen.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Dispo

Well why isn't anyone asking the clerk:

"Instead of shoving him, and manhandling him, why didn't you just
offer the receipt? Or guarantee him next time that he will receive his
receipts from now on? Especially as a valued customer."

By your own admission.. you had not bought the food yet. What was he to give you a receipt for?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join