It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got punched in the face for asking for my receipt; literally.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by streetfightingman
It's gravitational constants are me and the store clerk.

So you're saying you were attracted to the cashier?

It all makes so much more sense now!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by streetfightingman

go to jail. it is where you belong.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
And, yes!

He also shoved me prior to coming around the counter. I forget to re-add in variables.

Can you aggregate the previous ones however? I am sporadic, I apologize. And
yes, at first I did forget that it was because my Sunny D and my Granola Bars
were being withheld from me that I refused to leave. Why else would I refuse to leave?
I came there for that purpose. And now it is being unreasonably with held from me

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I think I belong creating genomes, but OK. If you think JAIL is where I belong, then
you've got your priorities in the wrong order in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

And now it is being unreasonably with held from me

Doesn't matter, private property, reserve the right to refuse admission or sale or continued stay on premesis for any or no reason.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I think I belong creating genomes

Are you god?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Ok, but again. Are you like this man? What would you do
If somebody you didn't know from a bean stock walked in
and was rude? Would you not simply say "Don't talk to me that way."

Or even if you did swear, you would give the other person
the time of day to talk. And then you would listen.

You wouldn't become a lunatic.

link   

reply to post by bknapple32

I think I belong creating genomes, but OK. If you think JAIL is where I belong, then
you've got your priorities in the wrong order in my opinion.

You assaulted a man with ' a set of punches' Thats not jail worthy?

link   

reply to post by topherman420

just one example " So I live on disability since, yes i was abandoned by my entire family, "

then in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

you say

I only wish I had it as easy this holiday season. I am alone too, but the family that I feel had done a terrible job of preparing me for living on my own as an adult, has paid me a visit and brought me gifts. They even invited me to dinner tonight. Except I got really angry and started raising my voice and swearing and commanding them to bring me food.

and in this .....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have lost my mother, my grand father, my step-dad, my great grand father, and soon quite possibly
my great grand mother.

I have said very nasty things to all of my family members. I feel terrible about it. It's because
we interact superficially with each other now, even though my great grand mother is the glue that
still holds the family together, except we're divided more than ever before this year due
to my anger against the continuing dissemination of our families principles and ideologies."

i hate to go through old threads but i dont like people who lie all the time

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

A bean stock?

Anyway, that is irrelevant. If it makes you feel better, yes that man was awful.

The point is, you were the only dependent variable in the equation - the man's temper was completely independent. You could only control your actions.

In this case, you controlled your actions in such a way as to provoke an unreasonable and unexpected response in the independent variable.

For a proper table of results, repeat the experiment and change the dependent variable in small, incremental ways with each repeat. Work out which set of dependent variable settings provides the desired result and use it indefinitely.

(I honestly cannot believe I'm talking about social interaction like this.)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by glassspider

I could talk to anyone and everyone till' the cows came home about
my life situation. I divulge little details here and there, that are half-truths because
there's no point in telling anyone about it. It's a really sad story.

And quite frankly, there's lots of other people
out there with worse stories so I would like
to save the sob stories. I don't know why
I replied to that thread though, however since I did
I must have been mad at my family

And I still am. Because I don't consider them my family. But they call themselves my family,
so I refer to them as that. I appreciate the gifts they gave me, but
they kicked me out at 18 and nobody assessed me for any mental issues or anything
after I had said that I wanted to be in business, and attend an American University.

Not a single person in that "family" nurtured me from birth

I had failing grades. Still do sort of. Except now
I don't play video games. I read everything I can get in front
of my face when I'm not listening to the stones and relaxing.

It's different now. And I wouldn't mind going for runs, or shopping
with these people, or going to the art gallery. But not a single person
calls me to do anything with me. Not to teach me even how
to build this for myself, or how this works; and my uncle is an engineer sort of.
And a technician. So is my cousin. But they pretend that I'm the
one with problems, and all I wanted from the very beginning was
for somebody to be interested in what I was interested in and to support me.

And now it's turned into some sort of liberation movement,
and thank god it has because it's the only way I've been able
to effectively represent myself in society without any parents
or a family to rely on. Friends too even. I have some friends, some neighbors,
but I still miss having a group of friends. And a girlfriend.

Again; sob story. And of course there was the abuse; be it sexual, emotional, mental and physical almost every day and the poverty as well. And literacy problems followed me after brain damage, as well as a speech impediment.

All of this has lead me to becoming an individual who
needs to be prepared like he is about to colonize a planet
edit on 15-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
you need to either not mingle with other people so as to avoid problems or learn to conform to them and their "world". Yours is not functional and is incompatible with society. Since I assume you would dread the idea of going it alone, since to some degree you really want people, or rather NEED them, I think then you should pay them their due respect.

You should learn to be humble and docile. What you do is not good. You bring your own bag of problems to the counter where ever you go.

Let go and surrender.
edit on 15-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

i divulge things here and there some of which are half truths,

so basically you lie to fit the conversation you are in, much like you have in this entire thread chopping and changing the story as you go to try to trip people up and even suggested that all autistic people are rude something i obviously find personally offensive, part of my autism funnily enough is i get really aggrivated by people who constantly lie. when you are making us look bad and lying to do it i wonder if anything about your story is true. i only clicked on a couple of threads that mentioned family i am sure i could go through all of them and see you have a completely different story and history in each one. then in the middle of nowhere you suggest that people who have seen through your lies want eugenics, bit much.

i would tell you a bit of my life story your hair would curl fella , but i dont just give that stuff out to get attention and i dont change the circumstances of that story whenever it may get me more attention, everybody can see you lie alot and will know to double check anything you say because it changes by the second. nobody has been fooled give it up your making yourself look very silly
edit on 15-1-2013 by glassspider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Well I can and thank god you are.

But since the dependent variable was consistently responsible in relation
to mitigating his temper, then the only conclusion that can be
made is that the independent variable is the catalyst of any
unexpected variables that retract any positive
reactions from occurring

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

No! Only in relation to my family background..

I don't think it's necessary to talk about it frequently with people who could care less

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I know for a fact that all autistic people aren't offensive. And it's sad that
any accusations at all are made against us.

However, of course, being autistic yourself you can understand
how at one point or sometimes your actions or your rhetoric might
be conveyed as arrogant, plain, blatant, or anxious.

I am most certainly not a person who enjoys starting confrontation.

Yes, I wanted a Sunny D, Granola Bars, and Fight Club the Real Deal.
Seriously?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Get over it

Here you are going on about a receipt. FFS man, there are more important things in this world than a receipt, or making such an issue out of it.

You could have just asked "May I have a receipt please", instead you sounded like a total douche, even admitting on here it might have sounded rude.

Seriously, if this upsets you so much, I wish you good luck if you ever have some much more serious issues.

vvv

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I'm curious. seeing through this thread, in bits and pieces, you've let us know you've had a rocky past with people/Family. May I ask...and...will you be honest. Just how many times have you been kicked out of businesses, Family's homes, friends homes...clubs...anyplace that someone asked you to leave.

Des

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The guy sure did overreact, but at the same time, he has a right to kick you out of his store for absolutely any reason he wants. After he asked you to leave, at that point, you're trespassing. That's what I don't think you understand here. The guy is no angel here, but neither are you.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

In this case, there were no extraneous variables relevant to the measured results - all results occurred and conclusions must be drawn from the DV/IV interaction.

The DV in this instance was not a mitigating factor, rather it was an aggravating factor.
To clarify:
mitigating = decreasing the amount of Na added to H20
aggravating = increasing the amount of Na added to H20

The DV was directly responsible for the outburst of the IV, this is apparent as the IV interacts with extra-experimental EVs successfully on a daily basis without similar outbursts - evidence: he still has a job.

Conclusion:
Further study needed, DV should be altered and results recorded with various individual IVs in separate circumstances.

Research suggestion - DV should move towards silence verging on shyness and using fewer words where possible. DV should also use the words please and thank you more.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join