It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation 13 predicts the exact day of a man's rapture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood

This thread is different. This thread is correct. Now how about that?
reply to post by WarJohn

Hmmm....gonna need something more than that to back up your specious claims.
Why 2013? Why not 2113?
How is opening your thread by implying people who don't get it are 'dummies', going to bring us around to bothering to explore the veracity of your claims?
I thought Jesus said 'No man knows the hour'.
Are you therefore a woman or not native to this planet?

Sadly it seems that Badass Ville (the address he gave in his avatar) is currently missing an a**hole,
People who believe that the forthcoming 'Rapture' will benefit them are by default the least deserving of a rapture.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There is no pretribulation rapture, Jesus doesn't return until the 7th trumpet sounds.

It's that simple, and that's Biblical. So no, you're not on to something.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Its the number of a man, the number of his name. Thats pretty specific. In Roman times (when this was written], it was easier to scratch Roman numerals into rock than someones whole name. So instead of chiseling out Gaius Julius Cesar, the numbers would be used and everyone would still know who you were talking about.

That is the number of a man's name. In modern times 666 is related to Ronald Wilson Reagan. There are probably others but that one comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Count what number? The verse number, dummy!
For 18 is the number of a man. And you are not a man until you are 18 in the U.S. And count 6+6+6...it = 18.

Day 18 of 2013 = The rapture from out of the earth. But it will be Satan's rapture...

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Revelation 13 is code for 2013

Think I'm on to something here?

Well - to add my 2 cents worth, back when the Revelation (or Apocalypse, depending on your version of the Bible) was originally written around 2000-ish years ago...there were no verses. Or chapters. Those were added hundreds of years later, so that alone would make this wrong. There was no chapter 13 verse 18 originally - it was just "The Revelation".

Not to mention that the Beast of Revelation was Nero Ceasar...but that's a different thread. Google 666, the Beast, Nero Ceasar (Neron Ceasar) and read a bit. Revelations was a somewhat coded message to the Jews of the day regarding the pending downfall of the beast, Nero(n) Ceasar. The coins of the day had the image of the Beast (Ceasar) and you could not buy or sell without them. Neron Ceasar in the Hebrew gematria equals 666...

But like I said, that's a different thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Lo and behold, another thread on the end of days final day people what is wrong with the world, I know is sucks but I would not wish to end anytime soon.

I have hope on my fellow human beings, we can do it, we can make the world better without wishing to end while the "chosen ones" are whisper away and the rest just fry in hell.

You know is no mentally healthy to live a life waiting for the end to come, is going to come you know, is two things you can not evade in the US taxes and death.

So please find something productive to do with the time you have in earth do not waste predicting the end of the world that truly is not going to happen in our life time.

Go do volunteer work or help the needy, that is productive

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

NO...

Here's WHY:

"Only one chapter in a book in the bible tells the truth... And that chapter is Revelation 13"

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Considering you already posted this, I would have to agree that, yup, you are on something.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Great.... another "prediction" with zero basis in reality. It seems like people will never be satisfied until the doomsday actually occurs.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Lord, Please save me from your followers...

PLEEEEASE?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
NO because after God's Army gave Satan's army the most a** whooping they have ever had, last year, God's Army are going when THEY want to go AND NOT BEFORE.

Got it?

Then pass it on to your boss.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

21 in Australia,I'll go wIth that . 2013 is my year anyway's.Then call me Mavrick.
13TH

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Is it just me, or are there more doomsday dates for 2013 than there were in 2012?

It isn't even the end of January yet and we are slated to die at least 30 different times already.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

www.math.wichita.edu...
I think this stuff would require a lot of study but then again it may be something so simple it defies logic.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Why are you using the USA as an example for the age when a boy becomes a man?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
seriously!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join