It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puppy thrown at German biker gang

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Escaped on a stolen bulldozer?

HOW do you escape motorcycles on a bulldozer? How?

Easy, he distracted them with the puppy, they were probably too stunned by the cuteness of the little pup to even notice he was getting away on the bulldozer.....

Sheesh...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

A bit of levity here, after all the seriousness in recent weeks - this has to be the most bizarre story I've ever seen the BBC run with on their website.

Nice find S&F! Weird, too.

If this doesn't bring a smile to your face, nothing will.

Uh. And I didn't smile... Then it looks as if nothing will. Reminds me of Kay

"You know, those facial expressions which we humans have?…"

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Escaped on a stolen bulldozer?

HOW do you escape motorcycles on a bulldozer? How?

You obviously haven't played enough Grand Theft Auto.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this some more, and I believe this is a false flag attack to take our puppies from us!

I am, of course, free to debate Piers Morgan on the issue of Puppy ownership rights, at his leisure.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I've been thinking about this some more, and I believe this is a false flag attack to take our puppies from us!

I am, of course, free to debate Piers Morgan on the issue of Puppy ownership rights, at his leisure.

That or ban the use of Bulldozers... That's a bigger problem IMO.. You know all those pesky dozers floating around making lots of noise, picking up huge bits of dirt and rocks.... That's the REAL conspiracy..

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Maybe he tried to 'kill em with cuteness'

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The only thing I can imagine being left out of this story is a Potato

How it's involved I have no clue but it seems to fit.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
That's hilarious. I wonder how the angels react to that. I wonder if our California chapters would eact the same.

They probably would not do much, they are just regular guys for the most part.
edit on 14-1-2013 by RandyBragg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

A bit of levity here, after all the seriousness in recent weeks - this has to be the most bizarre story I've ever seen the BBC run with on their website.

Definitely "Alternative" news, the idea of a puppy as some kind of statement against Hells Angels is... weird.

If this doesn't bring a smile to your face, nothing will.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

I find the story bizarre but as for putting a smile on my face then that would be a big no , anything that can or does coarse harm to a defenseless animal is just not amusing and anyone who does find it amusing has a twisted mind ,
my picture may be smiling but i am not

ps would everybody feel the same if he had thrown a baby ?
edit on 14-1-2013 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Maybe the man was possessed by evil spirits? Probably whisky and vodka!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I am at a loss for words....... I thought I read the story wrong and had to reread it. This reminds me of those wacky meth demotivationals.......

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
NEF!

Laughing at puppy throwing! Next thing we know youll be advocating cat juggling!

Seriously though.. I hope the pup is okay and the bikers raise him.. and buy him little leather jackets and goggles.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kadmiel
reply to post by neformore

He threw a puppy at a hells angel biker gang then " escaped on a bull dozer" ?
Really, come on now

From what I hear, all those German "biker" gangs actually ride around on mopeds.

Its a wonder they don't die from embarassment.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Originally posted by Kadmiel

He threw a puppy at a hells angel biker gang then " escaped on a bull dozer" ?
Really, come on now

From what I hear, all those German "biker" gangs actually ride around on mopeds.

Its a wonder they don't die from embarassment.

Yeah, but they have the loud pipe addition to their mopeds.. so theyre still HARDCORE!! BLUB BLUB BLUB!!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Of course. We must throw our puppies over there so we don't have to do it over here.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Someone is bound to post this , so it might just as well me me lol. (warning language , bad taste , and dam good humour nevertheless)

Fag (făg) n. 1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders. 2. A loud and obnoxious person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.

P.S. to the people who think the guy violently threw the poor puppy , from his other antics Im willing to bet he just kinda tossed it towards them

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I KNOW!!! ROFL! It was what I was thinking of when I posted BLUB BLUB BLUB!

One of my husbands friends is a die hard biker and doesnt watch Southpark. I made him watch that episode in email.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I remember Adam Carolla used to have a game on Loveline called "Germany or Florida".

He said all the weird news stories came from either Germany or Florida and this crazy-puppy-tosser-guy story sounds like a prime candidate for Germany or Florida!

Man... what to do, what to do with all the crazies running rampant! Then again, this planet would be such a dull place without all the Germany or Florida peoples!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_philth
I remember Adam Carolla used to have a game on Loveline called "Germany or Florida".

He said all the weird news stories came from either Germany or Florida and this crazy-puppy-tosser-guy story sounds like a prime candidate for Germany or Florida!

Man... what to do, what to do with all the crazies running rampant! Then again, this planet would be such a dull place without all the Germany or Florida peoples!

Add Brazil to that and Ill agree!
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I laughed my ass off when I saw this on the BBC today. Easily the most Trigger Happy TVesque news story for years.

His speedy getaway (traffic jam building up behind him) was just gravy to the meat of the story.

The authorities should commend him for making millions spit their coffee.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join