Puppy thrown at German biker gang

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA! im imagining it in my head. But i hope the puppy didn't get hurt and landed on his feet.
What a crazy story WHOA. This guy had to been on strong medication before all this happend... I really wonder how the bikers reacted? Maybe they saw that this guy wasn't 100% and just leave him be cuz i think they would normally kick ur ass for this. I know i would.. ( not for the mooning bur for throwing a helpless animal at me )
This sounds like something that you'll do while playing gta lmfao!!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Hilarious???

Hope they ban you for that remark!!!

He should be banned because he thinks it's hilarious? I think it's a funny occurrence too... Lighten up.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

escaping on a Bulldozer ?

How fast does that thing go that it can outrun a biker gang on the autobahn.....lol

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

The bikers, unlike some members here apparently, probably checked on the puppy and didn't think twice about the tool. It amazes me all the crap people post on here about violence the laugh about a innocent helpless animal being hurled out of a bulldozer.

Also super mod, why haven't you closed your own thread yet since it has already been posted, and linked to? Or does that only apply to non super mods?

Glad this story cheered you up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join