Hello my friends.. Since living in my area i feel quite comfortable staying put, if anything of a national catastrophe happens,, i have 2.5 acres
and grow food, my neighbors have cattle ,, I live next door, to a natural water source loaded with foul.. i feel like i already live in the
place I would go to bug-out..
having said that..it also occurs to me. many hordes of starving people may pass my way.. now having a local Grange, helps to coordinate the square
mile of neighbors we can depend upon, a few military,, a few police,, a few prepped people, like me..
So Back to MY question.
Does anyone have a map?.. a very special Map. a mapping of the power distribution lines that travel all around your own area..
having walked and Used Horses up along some areas near me, i see the Value of out of the box travel routes.. the starving hoards will follow paved
roads mostly, and if i had a choice, I would adventure out, bury food and stuff on Those trails in places i could find later, AND at home i
would bury supply's here, bug out of my home, out a few miles, wait till the masses moved on,, and return home...
Am I babbling? giving up MY entire plan?
I work in the Water department i know where water lines go..
Does anyone have a map of the power-lines in your own areas, that would be willing to share with our members..???
i know many have fences, but all have Gates with Locks that can be opened easy enough,, and every one i see, could be Driven even by an old
pickup , or (and here is my biggest secret ) i trained my DEXTER cows to pull a wagon!! Hows THAT? lol
99% of prepping is just that,, it leaves the 1% left, easy enough to follow you own plan..
edit on 1/13/13 by darrman because: