It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Companies Hoarding Gold For Annunaki!!??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Hi again,i remembered the name of one of his books while dropping my kids off at school-its "Slave Species of God" and i think "Adams Calender".Now,im not saying the elite or governments/companies are hoarding gold for the Annunaki,and im not saying its hogwash either-all im saying,there used to be an ancient civilazation here in the region where i live,and Michael Tellinger,along with others believes it may have been the Annunaki.The great African shaman,Credo Mutwa believes him,and btw,Mr.Mutwa's interview re alien abduction in Africa is worth reading also.This man is no bulls**tter,he is an intelligent and highly regarded person,and not just in my country.Do have a look at Tellinger's work,it will be interesting for you,with or without the theory you propose in your thread.There are a lot of goldmines in this area,including Sheba,which is the oldest still productive goldmine in the world,if im not mistaken.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Even if the whole Annunaki thing is bogus, the question still remains: where is all the gold going? There's no more gold in fort Knox, you always hear about ships of gold vanishing and they blame Somalian pirates, there's about 60 cash for gold places in my small city trying their best to get my gold and replace it with worthless paper. Hell, recently i went out jewelery shopping and was amazed that it's almost impossible to find 24kt gold jewelry anymore, its all that crappy 10k stuff they are selling now which is more nickel and copper than gold.

There obviously is a conspiracy going on. The question is- what?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Now here's something that will really bake your noodle..If the Rothschilds represent the be-all end-all of the ruling class, which I believe they do, and seeing what Mr. Icke says about reptilian bloodlines (as crazy as that sounds), wouldn't that make the Rothschilds Anunnaki half-breeds? (just a theoretical question, I haven't quite gone off the deep end yet
)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by misse2miss

sounds like u stumbled on the old hidden story of creation.. id just like to add one thing. i dont think they ever left. or at the very least, they left 'Watchers'.

also check out reagan's speech during the contra conspiracy hearings on a force from outside to bring humanity together to fight that force. if u watch the entire progression (there's a documentary on utube). u may notice what i did.

originally reagan was all fireball ready to blow the lid on everything. or at least so he seemed in his early speeches. then there was a closed doors meeting with him and he came out right after visibly shaken. more than that scared to death.

did they introduce him to the annunaki back there? this is when he made the highlight speech. he was afraid of everyone in the room as well watching for their reactions as he closed the speech.

personally i dont care. i like truth. alien Godlike creatures responsible for hastening our evolution, the devil in the flesh. whatever i can handle it. but i guess the government powers dont think the rest of u can.

either that, or THEY ARE THE ANNUNAKI. and are deceiving us all!

here's the link to part 1 of the contra coverup. watch the whole thing(all parts) to see how it progressed in the order of events and ull see what im talking about.

edit on 14-1-2013 by 0mage because: (i felt like it)
edit on 14-1-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

or perhaps they are annunaki and they have just become more civilized. or maybe they are a half breed.

My thing with the rothschilds is they are incredibly wealthy and own many banks and companies yet they keep buying more and with every generation comes a new banker when are they going to just sit back and enjoy their billions upon billions of dollars?

**warning*** out there theory

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

wow i have never heard of that before. This is a great place to learn so many things. i will be looking for that on youtube and i will post the video here for others to see.

that reminds me when Obama and Hilary had that closed door meeting just before he was elected in 08 something struck me odd about that meeting.

eta: i didnt manage to find the video perhaps if someone else knows what it is they can post it

nvm thanks for posting

edit on 14-1-2013 by misse2miss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

editted my post above to include part 1 of the video.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I think labelling the Rothschilds as civilized is a bit of a stretch if you ask me lol. Also, when you control 99% of the economies of the world, and thus, literally have unlimited wealth potential, the only game left in town is control, which the Rothschilds and co. are definately chomping at the bit for. Their buying up of yet more banks and corporations is merely a consolidation of resources to net them just that: more control, as fiat currency = debt = control. When asked what he thought of the western civilization (which should be clearly understood by now is under the yoke of the Rothschilds), Ghandi replied "It would be a nice idea." I think he hit the nail on the head. But as per the theory on the Annunaki genetically engineering human/nephilim hybrids to act as a continuance of control (a plausible origin of the Illuminati bloodline ie. the house of Windsor, the house of Rothschild, etc), as it was plausibly stated in the Sumerian tablets that the nephilim/annunaki could not survive in our environment for long, so they needed intermediaries to do their dirty work for them. It would also explain why the bluebloods are so obsessive about maintaining "bloodline purity," ie. not breeding with the Goyim, it becomes all the more plausible. Keep in mind that all of this is, as of today, still a more than mildly insane sounding theory...unless you think about it....which I sometimes tend to not recommend as it may cause a loosening of the screws and a few lost marbles to boot

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

To add: I tend to specialize in "out there" theories, so if you feel like chatting up any other theories that you, yourself may have, just U2U me. I don't claim that any of it is verifiable or fact in any way, but I like thinking about things that most people wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, as I find it excercises my brain far more than spouting the same crap that everyone should already know by now and beating my head against a brick wall in the process and getting only a headache in thanks lol. Stay frosty.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

if u havent seen this one already here it is. this portrays rothschild as a pissant jew. which he is and thus is no longer a real jew, nor is any who were influenced to be money changers and ignore their sabbath when materialism cooed softly in their ear. he sought material power. there is a part of the bible specific to his type and the fleeting power of men. i found this movie highly informative if u can watch it with an objective eye. enjoy!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've always been somewhat struck by mankind's fascination with gold. Early cultures thought it was the tears or the blood of the sun...not extremely far off when you consider that gold actually does come from suns...stars.

It is pretty, it is easy to make things with and doesn't tarnish or deteriorate...but until recently, it was just a bauble, an attractive but useless trinket. It was when we started making integrated circuits and semi-conductors that we found a practical use for gold.

I'm still not convinced that gold is nothing more than a rare resource that we used to inflate our egos for millennia. A hundred years ago, it was just a source of greed and even then had no real and practical use other than currency.

For me, I have always been a very practical minded kind of person. I see wood and iron...even copper and tin as being far more practical and valuable than gold...why? Because it can be used to make all kinds of useful things...

Only now in the modern age do we see gold as valuable for other reasons. Every PC or computing device now has tiny bits of gold in them...finally, a practical use.

If the Annunaki want our gold, they can come down and be the galactic recyclers...I'm sure the city dumps and salvage yards are full of tossed motherboards and fried chips.
edit on 1/14/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT
Even if the whole Annunaki thing is bogus, the question still remains: where is all the gold going? There's no more gold in fort Knox, you always hear about ships of gold vanishing and they blame Somalian pirates, there's about 60 cash for gold places in my small city trying their best to get my gold and replace it with worthless paper. Hell, recently i went out jewelery shopping and was amazed that it's almost impossible to find 24kt gold jewelry anymore, its all that crappy 10k stuff they are selling now which is more nickel and copper than gold.

There obviously is a conspiracy going on. The question is- what?

it's easy to blame it on the annunaki because in the history of it all they needed gold.

But lets say its not them who is actually buying the gold i googled and googled who was the main person buying the gold and i still have yet to come up with an answer.
But here is something i have found

Although the last vestiges of the gold standard disappeared in 1971, its appeal is still strong. Those who oppose giving discretionary powers to the central bank are attracted by the simplicity of its basic rule. Others view it as an effective anchor for the world price level. Still others look back longingly to the fixity of exchange rates. Despite its appeal, however, many of the conditions that made the gold standard so successful vanished in 1914.

source

The Federal Reserve was incorporated in 1914 and has been creating a completely unnecessary national debt ever since. In simple terms, the Fed creates money as debt. They create money out of thin air by nothing more than a book entry. Whenever the members of the Fed make any loans, that debt money is our money supply.

Bankers involved in the fed reserve include JP Morgan, Rothschild, Rockefeller

Source

Its odd how the gold standard began to dissapper right before they signed the federal reserve act rotschild was even quoted saying this.

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65

If the Annunaki want our gold, they can come down and be the galactic recyclers...I'm sure the city dumps and salvage yards are full of tossed motherboards and fried chips.
edit on 1/14/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

ISnt that another thing companies are doing buying are used electronics perhaps for that very reason.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

The Rothschilds (named the Bauers at the time) converted to Judaism, as, at the time in Khazaria, where they originated, only Jews were allowed to hold power. They are to be referred to, in my books anyways, as "Red Jews" or Ashkenazi Jews, which is the official term for their particular denomination. This, in effect, means that they may be Jewish by faith, but they are not Jewish by descent, and therefore not Semites. This renders any implication of anti-semitism in response to criticisms of Israel as null and void as the ones running the country aren't even Semites. Pretty laughable if you ask me lol. If you want to learn more about the Rothschilds, I have a thread that I'm extremely proud of (also the only real thread I've ever posted, sadly enough) that you may like to check out. Within it is another linked thread which shows a timeline that goes back to 1773 with Mayer Amschell Bauer changing his name to Mayer Amschell Rothschild (so-named because of the red shield (red hexagram, ie. Star of David...[a clue!]..that was placed in front of their place of business at the time. Roth = red, Schild = Shield) and all of the nasty involvements that they have taken part in since that time. For example isn't it funny that the Revolutionary War started only 3 years after the creation of the Rothschild dynasty? That's just the tip of the iceberg as they are behind pretty much every nasty political occurrence that has happened since. Not trying to self-promote, just trying to spread some truth.
edit on 14/1/2013 by xXxinfidelxXx because: minor details...ie. Brain fart

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
We know there are planets made of diamonds, we know the universe is unimaginably huge, so why go to all the bother of creating a race on a planet that has so little gold? Why not find a planet made of gold, or with far larger reserves of it?
If they can create an animal from scratch (human slaves), which has to be far more complicated than creating an element..why not just create the gold in the first place?

The human race has mined about 165,000 tons of gold throughout history, which is, bugger all.

Gold has value because the scarcity of it, coins back in the old times were gold, there was no other metals like it at the time, and it took a lot of resources to mine. The value comes from the amount of effort it takes to get gold.

I dont believe an alien race would bother wasting nearly half a million years creating a race to obtain a measly 165,000 tons of gold.
edit on 14-1-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

www.numbersleuth.org...

Apparently we mine 2500 tons a year
52% of this is made into jewelery
18% is held (for backing of cash maybe)
12% Industrial (wires, circuits, and the like)
16% Investment
and 2% is unaccounted for...stolen at source etc

If an alien race farmed us for gold, why does over half of it become jewelery? Why isnt it all held back?
edit on 14-1-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
also, the annunaki may be well connected to mind altering substances. working with or within the cia.. everyone knows about dmt, and the fact that coc aine doesnt get u high but it stimulates a higher secretion of dmt which can trip u into experiencing higher visual frequencies. in essence they can temporarily access heavenly states, and maybe even telepathic states. but u have to know what buttons to press in ur mind so to speak. tied in heavily with the occult and spirituality. quite well freemasonry. got to grasp the bigger picture. if they did turn us from apes to hairless apes with the assistance of mind altering crops to expand our consciousness and our brain power so that we can be trained and instructed on the tasks they require of us.. but then there was a cap on how intelligent they wanted us to get and how powerful they want our brains to become, thus began the war on drugs.

note: im not advocating the use of synthetic mind altering substances in any way mentioned above. information is for educational purposes only.

the annunaki are deeply connected with spirituality. if they are benevolant, usary, or malevolent is still unknown. in the bigger picture some perceived evil may be necessary to obtain their goals for us. they are easily what the ancient Gods of all tribes of the earth were referring to including the nephelim.

the old story also metioned something im not sure any here have ever come across. it is said that when they first came here they observed the human gift. which was the ability to create our dreams out of thin air. when they came we were all miracle workers. fit this in and it can easily explain why and how we built the pyramids and why the knowledge is now lost.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I ask you this how easily can we clone an animal? it has been done and still being done. They say the planet they hail from orbits elliptically around the sun therefore at some point they are rather close to earth.

Also think of what we are doing now on mars with space x trying to colonize it..its really not too out there in theory.

If you believe in evolution you know their is a missing link.

If you believe in creationism...then you know we were created.

I also wouldn't think of them as far more advanced then us, partially because i don't really know.

But even in our modern times we still haven't been to the depths of the amazon or the depths of the ocean yet we have been on the"moon".

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

i took a look at your thread very interesting stuff and some of which can tie into what we are hypothesizing

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
also, the annunaki may be well connected to mind altering substances. working with or within the cia.. everyone knows about dmt, and the fact that coc aine doesnt get u high but it stimulates a higher secretion of dmt which can trip u into experiencing higher visual frequencies. in essence they can temporarily access heavenly states, and maybe even telepathic states. but u have to know what buttons to press in ur mind so to speak. tied in heavily with the occult and spirituality. quite well freemasonry. got to grasp the bigger picture. if they did turn us from apes to hairless apes with the assistance of mind altering crops to expand our consciousness and our brain power so that we can be trained and instructed on the tasks they require of us.. but then there was a cap on how intelligent they wanted us to get and how powerful they want our brains to become, thus began the war on drugs.

Opium is one of Iraq's largest exports and Iraq is modern day Sumer where the texts originally came from. That theory is diffidently not to off base.

Source

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

i took this screenshot of the link you gave (not that money is backed by gold anymore) But this clearly states the us has the most gold.

On that website you listed this is exactly what is put above that pictograph

52 percent gets used for jewelry, 18 percent constitute official holdings (as in central banks of nations), 16 percent take the form of investments, 12 percent find industrial uses, leaving 2 percent unaccounted for.

18 percent are used for central banking that really ties into other people's theories of Rockefeller, Rothschild to be half breed.

so we have 16% of gold for nations see picture above i posted. 18 percent to loan to nations from our central bankers and 2 % percent just out right unaccounted for.

2% percent of that gold is actually about 7,098,812 pounds ( thats alot of unaccounted gold)

161,000 tonne*.02=3220*2204.6=7,098,812 lbs

tonne=2204.6 pounds

Tonne

edit on 14-1-2013 by misse2miss because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join