It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Youtube video with no views, shows footage of future: HELP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Ok I am currently trying to research this a little. It seems to ba an extremely insignificant video, yet there is something tickling my curiosity...

Look at the date uploaded in the description: Dec. 21, 2011...

Ok fine. 23 seconds of seemingly harmless footage... but of the day after...

The video's name is 20111222080634-- Which I believe to obviously mean Dec 22 2011, six minutes and 34 seconds after 8 in the morning....

**I am still researching this but please put in what you think as I continue this odd investigation.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Timezone difference when uploaded?

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ok a quick look at the user's page reveals he has 53,972 videos. The most recent one is uploaded from January 3, 2013, yet again the time uploaded is a day before the title suggests.

Again insignificant...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Conceivable, yet I found other videos, each with the same problem... This only applies to if he uploaded the video sometime at night, some distinguishable hours close to midnight, no?

Surely he does not set a particular time each day to upload where this phenomena would occur...

Also to be noted, who in their right mind would manually upload 50,000+ videos? Must be automatically uploaded...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Might just be the camera's date is off. Here is another video by the same guy, but it is dated:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I think its his security camera and it saves the time it was when it was recorded as its name.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnKoontz

I found one as well with a date at the top... Here though, the date of the video, in terms of seconds, is 4 seconds after the name of the video suggests.

Interesting side note--There is a van with a license plate... Only the last two numbers exist?? Hmmm

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
He is from Japan, which means he is one day, or almost a day, ahead of Youtube's time.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by smwoop

Yes, still though the odd thing is that the time of recording is 1 day after the upload date... Which suggests he uploaded it before he filmed it

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Which makes sense supposing that the youtube servers are here in america, yet how do you know, is this a supposition?

Plus if he is in Japan why not would would he put it on a Japanese site? NicoNico perhaps
edit on 13-1-2013 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
okay guys remind me? Why are we so quick to dismiss this whole "future camera" so quickly?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Have to agree, it looks alot like clips from a security camera. The video name is a timestamp to say when the motion was detected. Bit strange though to use youtube to store your security camera feed... maybe a someone playing around with the idea of making a "cloud based" DVR?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

reply to post by LordGoofus

reply to post by Superhans

reply to post by smwoop

Check this out. Very weird video, different from the rest in terms of lenght which is for sure, also, setting.

Inside, and if you time lapse the video, check out the lighting progression. Assume natural lighting, then it is dark wherever it is. The time on the video suggests 1800 hours, 6 pm for sunset makes sense no?

Ok and Japan is 15 hours ahead time-wise from California which means if it was uploaded up to 21 hours after the video was recorded then it should be uploaded on the same "man-made" day as the US.

Now what??

edit on 13-1-2013 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Could it just have to do with you being in America and also being a day behind Japan? I could put a video up now being from Australia that would say its the 13th of January but it would tell you the 12th of January because you are a day behind?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You can change the name of the video after posted, also there doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary in this video but I'll give it a second look.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Check post above you

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mindflush

True, but is that necessary for 50,000+ videos? It seems to be somehow automatically updated... There must be a way to do so

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Check out this one. There are people. AND audio... Seems to be confirmed Japanese, I am sure someone here can confirm though, anyone know Japanese? Would be curious to know what they are saying though I am sure it is unimportant.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This thread is a very good example on the backwards thinking that leads to all kinds of nonsensical theories.
It is also fascinating that a lot of time seem to have been put into finding random videos on YouTube and theorizing them coming from the future (which is impossible, obviously), when the simple explanation is time zones.

The earlier hints about time zones were dismissed with even more strange (if possible) speculation on why on earth the person would be using YouTube if he/she was living in a specific country. Because as we all know, no one except american's use YouTube. Also, why would he be posting such videos on YouTube (even though we already know that YouTube contains everything, because it's an easy way to store... everything).

This is a perfect example of how nonsense is created with great effort, without paying any effort at all to....reality and the most obvious explanation.

From the botttom of my heart, I thank you for this example!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This one was uploaded June 30th, yet the video was eight days BEFORE, so it is actually time-consistant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join