It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Youtube video with no views, shows footage of future: HELP

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by eksoskel

I found this as well, it is quite odd... One of the ones I went to actually quoted youtube policy and stated that it was the website's right to actually take it from youtube and use it. So, it is unlikely that this guy posted on other places. I think that they are posted there without his actually attention.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
All told, I'm terribly confused by a lot of this of this, but nothing seems to be all that... suspicious? Weird yes, in fact, incredibly weird even, but not anything substantial.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eksoskel

Yeah, I tried. Thanks for giving it a few glances. I mean I am sure it was nothing to begin with but sometimes you can't help but to try and satisfy your curiosity.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

so what i see is a tree surrounded in a circle of concrete with a random person walking by.

to break it down the tree represents nature, the concrete represents industry and the random walking by represents the sheep.

its seems industry is overtaking mother nature and we the people are just passing through doing what ever the titans of industry tells us, and since we live in a 9-5 mind-sate as people we work till we die, and our work is what allows the titans to destroy mother nature.

you know, metaphors and such.
edit on 13-1-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

It's a screw up with YouTube. I've seen alot of videos like that.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Kind of on the same topic. But I have a camera that records the past.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It looks to me like someone has videos activated by motion being recorded and automatically uploaded to youtube. No? I think the time stamps are perfectly explainable. I would question why he is recording and uploading more than I would the time anomaly.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Welcome to the internet. This is what's known as "trolling".

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ok here is what I find interesting about this video.

Just because he uploaded the video at the time said it doesn't actually mean that is when he recorded it. Just for the fun of it I looked at his comments and found this to be funny...

It really isn't relevant, but I thought it was frunny...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
Kind of on the same topic. But I have a camera that records the past.

delayed timer?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Is it not possible that the date & time on the security camera, or the computer he's using with the security footage, has the wrong date/time? If it's off by 8 hours or 1 day, the file will reflect that when uploaded.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
It looks to me like someone has videos activated by motion being recorded and automatically uploaded to youtube. No? I think the time stamps are perfectly explainable. I would question why he is recording and uploading more than I would the time anomaly.

Looks to me as if he is trying what I did with my security camera.
He wants to view it from work or where ever and is trying different venues.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I think they are uploads to proove that a certain person triggered the camera. The temple is being watched maybe because they need to catch a thief? or some other reason to observe the coming and going of persons. I think this is why he is posting them, to have a public record.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Opportunia because: Took out a word that wasn't needed.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Opportunia

Then surely if this was the case he would upload them with the proper date, for legal reasons

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Clearly not time travel, - however what is weird and intrigues me is that he/she has uploaded 50K videos, with most being weird surveillance type clips of nothing in particular, very creepy and reminds me a David Lynch film:

I.e. Inland Empire, link: www.youtube.com...

Anyone solve this yet?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

Hahahaha--very funny!

No unfortunately, no explanation really seems to make any sense. In fact the deeper this thing goes the less it makes sense, but even myself has somewhat given up on it. There may be an explanation hidden deep within the 50,000 videos but at this point... I see no real purpose in sifting through all of em to find out the reason behind this confusing time thing haha

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
All I see is a bunch of security camera footage. Nothing special but a bit strange to upload this to Youtube. Maybe this guy's a little off and seeing things that aren't there.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
He's probably just doing this www.instructables.com...

Didnt know you could do that thought, so might give it a go - spy on my cat!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If he has a FB, Twitter or Youtube account, why don't you guys just shoot him a message and ask away?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cerridwen

Haha I have none of those accounts, well ok I suppose a youtube account that I have not used for a very long time. That is certainly the obvious solution though!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join