It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Loves and Hates America: A Revealing Map of Global Opinion Toward the U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
mwakilishi (i suggest pressing (ctrl, +) to zoom in on the map)

I take zero credit for this. Credit goes to mwakilishi and ladyannie2009 on another forum as I ran across her thread leading to the mwakilishi link.

Hey I just find it interesting. Sorry for lack of content.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
How can you have a negative percentage? I don't understand it.

By the way you can click the thumbnail of the map at the top and it will enlarge.
edit on 13-1-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Very surprising. I suspected the countries that hate us, but am pleasantly surprised at who seems OK with us.
S&F

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
As a citizen, I love and hate the U.S.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

So, according to the map that you were to lazy to post, Canada is ok with the US and its current Global standing. Along with Africa and let's not forget the East.

Ok then.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Ahh you're right. I didn't even notice the grey countries. Apparently they didn't get the info from those certain areas?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I live on a border with them,they seem to be O.K. so far.No skirmishes yet.I would'nt mind checkin out those misty mountains

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Honestly, I'm surprised there isn't more red. And why does Italy like us, that's strange.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
How can you have a negative percentage? I don't understand it.

By the way you can click the thumbnail of the map at the top and it will enlarge.
edit on 13-1-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

The negative Percentage must reflect the views after my last two threads.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
How can anyone from outside America possibly like the country when all they see is our horrible reality TV shows which only show the absolute dumbest people in our society and the actions of our corrupt government? I would expect that map to be covered in red.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
No one asked me

I would give

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen
reply to post by jude11

Ahh you're right. I didn't even notice the grey countries. Apparently they didn't get the info from those certain areas?

I have to question why they didn't include those Countries that might weigh in heavily on the opinion.

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

i don;t think the dislike is for the people of the u s a , its the government of the u s a that is disliked .

i don't know many americans but the ones that i have met seem like nice and normal people .

it is the american government's propensity to interfere in the running of other countries that does not go down well .

new topics

top topics

join