It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liver Cleanse And Gallstone Removal method with Olive Oil and Lemon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Has anybody any experience about this subject? Im very interested about it because it is such a simple solution if it really works. I would be very interested about experimenting this and report here how it worked. I think I will do it on next weekend.

Here is the method from the website:

Thought this enjoyable method maybe used to do liver cleanse prior to using Beck’s and H.Clarks zappers. This fail-safe method of removing gallstones worked for me! And I now have a green gallstone preserved as proof. It's so simple that surgery seems criminal, especially considering you may be minus a gallbladder! Another fine example of hacking from allopathic medicine! Talk about primitive or what! Talk about a rip-off, according to the ref. cited, a number of doctors know about this but still don’t use it. Who are the quacks here? Disgusting! Drink daily (one litre per day with or without meals - any way you like) fresh apple juice (I used organic apple juice). This will soften the stones to such an extent that you can squash them with your fingers. On the 6th day, skip dinner. At 9 PM take 1 or 2 tablespoons of Epsom salt dissolved in 1-3 tablespoons of warm water. At 10 PM shake together half-cup (4 Oz) unrefined, cold pressed olive oil and 2 oz lemon juice and drink. Immediately go to bed and lie on your right side with your right knee drawn up toward your chin. Remain in this position for 30 minutes before going to sleep, to help olive oil drain. Another Epson salt solution may be needed during the night, so prepare before going to bed. Next morning you will pass green stones as large as your thumb without feeling a thing. In my case they where about the size of a pea. At first I thought nothing had happened as the stool was mostly water and I did not observe anything, just yellow (bile?) oily stuff.

edit on 12-1-2013 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jan 12 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow thansk fro this I have suffered from kidney stones and they are the most painful thing I have ever ever been through.
Gonna print this out for next time.
Thanks again.
In fact gonna try this out next week

edit on 12-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Wow thansk fro this I have suffered from kidney stones and they are the most painful thing I have ever ever been through.
Gonna print this out for next time.
Thanks again.

For all who are interested about this, I urge you to read more about it so you know what to do. Youtube has full of information and videos and also good advices in internet. I think it is important to drink lots of apple juice before you start this thing cause it "softens" the stones or something. So they wont get stuck in your body. But yes I think I will experiment with this too

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I put the thread into a different forum so it will be seen in "recent posts" and will be viewed more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RhinestoneCowboy
I put the thread into a different forum so it will be seen in "recent posts" and will be viewed more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Psst.

Not allowed to do that

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Whoops I didnt know that.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

Thank you for this information. I am going to try this...very soon. Last year I had an ultrasound and they found one gallstone (the size of a pea); I want to get rid of it...this seems the way to go!

I have a suggestion for you...why not edit your thread and make a list...each instruction...one at at a time...and the next thing to do below it ...and so on...it would be much easier to read and follow.

Do you realize you have a duplicate thread on this?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

Thank you for this information. I am going to try this...very soon. Last year I had an ultrasound and they found one gallstone (the size of a pea); I want to get rid of it...this seems the way to go!

I have a suggestion for you...why not edit your thread and make a list...each instruction...one at at a time...and the next thing to do below it ...and so on...it would be much easier to read and follow.

Do you realize you have a duplicate thread on this?

Yeah I realized. It was my mistake I think we should delete this thread and move to another. Or do you think this is better forum. Than "health & conspiracies"???

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yeah I realized. It was my mistake I think we should delete this thread and move to another. Or do you think this is better forum. Than "health & conspiracies"???

Usually what happens is...the thread that was created first...is the one that stays open and is not closed. We will see what the mods do...they just might allow both of them to stay as they are.

edit on 12-1-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Usually what happens is...the thread that was created first...is the one that stays open and is not closed. We will see what the mods do...they just might allow both of them to stay as they are.

edit on 12-1-2013 by caladonea because: edit

Ok thanks for the info. I was kinda disappointed cause this thread is not seen in "recent posts". But now I know that double posts are not permitted. Nice avatar by the way, redheads are my weak spot

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Has anybody #-ted any holy diamonds recently?!?! I think I will experience this thing next monday-Tuesday night! I will post how it went and if I did sh-it any holy diamonds!
edit on 2-2-2013 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join