It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to defeat infrared night vision and other SHTF tips

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I belive him.
look at the infra red pics.
you see bodie heat.
so if you put some thing in the way,
you can NOT see the bodie heat !

BUT THEM dont want you to Know this.
they dont want you to know how easy it is to beat them!
Done fall for the propagander...

bodie heat?
BUT THEM?
Done fall for the..?
What are you trying to say? Maybe post pictures instead of words.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hithe Merinos

Merinos, are you kidding me??? The very first line of the article is:

Disclaimer: The following is a series of fictional accounts of theoretical situations.

I new it was just some story during the first paragraph of your quote because the tactics were ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by dainoyfb

Don't wrap yourself in tinfoil. Anything touching your body will register a heat signature eventually.

What am I supposed to do with it, squish it into a ball and throw it at the thermal imager? I did what you said in your post. It is complete BS. Even if it wasn't, there are much more practical methods. You have NO idea what you are talking about and I believe you are lying outright.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

And that is what I love about cats. But now I know, if I'm hiding from the law, don't bring my cats

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

So you've had at least three different thermal imagers spanning three generations of technology and costing many tens of thousands of dollars out to play air soft? That's impressive.

I've had the opportunity to use (though not own) two different gens of night vision during paintball games, so it isn't that unbelievable. I've known folks to drop a few grand on a quality paintball marker. Not me though...there are others that are still excellent for way, way less. I'd like to get some 1st gen stuff myself, and will eventually, but yeah, they are pricey as hell....

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Night scopes cost a $100 to several thousand dollars. That I could believe, but he was talking about three different generations of thermal imagers which cost tens of thousands each. Not to mention that thermal imagers are not categorized as Gen 1, 2, 3.

Anyway, everything else he says is a provable lie so I have no reason to believe anything he says. Not sure why he's being defended when I have proven this through actual testing.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I wonder if you could just use a giant golf umbrella with plastic hanging down the sides??? Would be nice to test it out...

I would look like a huge jellyfish, lol...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join