It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam and Eve, Christ and his Bride, The Ark, Temple and New Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
In this thread i'll go into detail on a few things symbolized within the first Torah (Penteteuch) and second Torah (New Testament). We'll see where Adam and Eve fit in with their future counterparts and the jewish symbolism and it's meanings.

In the beginning we see Adam (Man), and he started out alone, but he wanted a helper, a mate to help him tend the Garden of Eden. Then God came and took from him a rib and fashioned a woman from him to be his wife. A part of his body became his wife and together they were one flesh, both of them parts of the greater whole. This was the beginning.

Then came the making of the Ark and it's Tabernacle at Mt. Sinai, which were set to the exact dimensions of the Temple and Ark in heaven which they mirrored. Those dimensions being, the Ark which would later reside in the Temple which would be built in Jerusalem. David wanted to build the Temple but he was denied that honor because he was a man of blood, a warrior.

The Ark was an ordinary wooden box made probably from Red Acacia, or "#-tim" wood, overlaid by gold symbolizing the dinvinity covering the ordinary wood crafted to bear the presence of God, his throne on Earth, his vessel, which is another allegorical allusion to the man Jesus, who would be the Emanu'el "God with us", the heavenly vessel bearing the presence of God in him, God's throne in heaven and this is how both Father and Son share the same throne

Revelation 7:9-11

.9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” 11 All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom,
Thanksgiving and honor and power and might,
Be to our God forever and ever.
Amen.”

13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”

14 And I said to him, “Sir, you know.”

So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

It is here we see the Lamb and God in the midst of the throne, and not for the first time. The king of Israel was seen in Isaiah 6 by Isaiah on his throne.

Between Adam and Eve, and the Ark, Temple and Jerusalem we can see the coming together of a major prophetic event to come in what is now the near-present future.

If we go to the book of Revelation chapter 21, we can see how Jesus and his people who are his Body, the Body of Christ are taken and become the Bride of Christ. Just as Adams wife came from his body, so too would Christ's wife come from out of his body.

1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me,“Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

The New Jerusalem

9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. 12 Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.

14 Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. 16 The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal. 17 Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel. 18 The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. 19 The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.

The Glory of the New Jerusalem
22 But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. 24 And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. 25 Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). 26 And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. 27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

As we can see from the underlined protions, Jesus is the Temple of God. The Temple is where God's throne is and he dwells amoung his people and his wife comes from his Body the same as when Adam's wife came from his own body. It all comes fullcircle.

This is where we christians, learn to look into the Old Testament to verify these things. This is why christian men do not need to rule over their wives, because we are one flesh even as our Lord and Savior is one flesh with his Bride.

edit on 11-1-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Bump

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There is SO much in the Old Testament that prophecies the New, and proves who Jesus really is. That sort of evidence is what will, I believe, finally bring His chosen people to believing in Him.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What do you think the nature of the New Jerusalem will be? Different views are all over the map -- it's literally a giant cube, the Mormon belief that it will be in Missouri, various New Age kooks who think it will be in California, others who see it as a restoration of Jerusalem in Christ's time.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Alpha and Omega, Aleph and Tav indeed. Jesus being the Alpha and Omega is all in that book from beginning to end. The Holy One of Israel who came to be with us. This is the fingerprint of God of this book, and this is how you know it's true.

Isaiah 44:6-8

“Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel,
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
‘I am the First and I am the Last;
Besides Me there is no God.

7 And who can proclaim as I do?
Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me,
Since I appointed the ancient people.
And the things that are coming and shall come,
Let them show these to them.
8 Do not fear, nor be afraid;
Have I not told you from that time, and declared it?
You are My witnesses.
Is there a God besides Me?
Indeed there is no other Rock;
I know not one.’”

Revelation 1:8-18

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Vision of the Son of Man
9 I, John, both your brother and companion in the tribulation and kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was on the island that is called Patmos for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ. 10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet, 11 saying, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,” and, “What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”

12 Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. 14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength. 17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

Isaiah 45:11-13

11 Thus says the Lord,
The Holy One of Israel, and his Maker:

“Ask Me of things to come concerning My sons;
And concerning the work of My hands, you command Me.
12 I have made the earth,
And created man on it.
I—My hands—stretched out the heavens,
And all their host I have commanded.
13 I have raised him up in righteousness,
And I will direct all his ways;
He shall build My city
And let My exiles go free,
Not for price nor reward,”
Says the Lord of hosts.

Mark 1:21-24

21 Then they went into Capernaum, and immediately on the Sabbath He entered the synagogue and taught. 22 And they were astonished at His teaching, for He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

23 Now there was a man in their synagogue with an unclean spirit. And he cried out, 24 saying, “Let us alone! What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth? Did You come to destroy us? I know who You are—the Holy One of God!”

Even the demons confessed him as the Holy One.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Then came the making of the Ark and it's Tabernacle at Mt. Sinai, which were set to the exact dimensions of the Temple and Ark in heaven which they mirrored. Those dimensions being, the Ark which would later reside in the Temple which would be built in Jerusalem.

Doesn't this sound hauntingly familiar to the way the Egyptian pyramids where built to align with the constellation of Orion, and other stellar alignment of pyramids (temples) around the world?

This "landing" of the "New Temple of God" sounds a lot like the mythology of the pyramids capstone being mystically re-placed, bringing in a new golden age.

Where is the Capstone of the Great Pyramid?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
What do you think the nature of the New Jerusalem will be? Different views are all over the map -- it's literally a giant cube, the Mormon belief that it will be in Missouri, various New Age kooks who think it will be in California, others who see it as a restoration of Jerusalem in Christ's time.

According to the dimensions it'll be a cube that extends up 1500 miles into space and the base of it will be where the borders of Greater Israel are located. It won't be in California, Mt. Zion, Mt. Moriah, Mt. of Olives and Mt. Sinai will be in it. Old Jerusalem gets destroyed, thats why it gets replaced with the New Jerusalem.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Then came the making of the Ark and it's Tabernacle at Mt. Sinai, which were set to the exact dimensions of the Temple and Ark in heaven which they mirrored. Those dimensions being, the Ark which would later reside in the Temple which would be built in Jerusalem.

Doesn't this sound hauntingly familiar to the way the Egyptian pyramids where built to align with the constellation of Orion, and other stellar alignment of pyramids (temples) around the world?

This "landing" of the "New Temple of God" sounds a lot like the mythology of the pyramids capstone being mystically re-placed, bringing in a new golden age.

Where is the Capstone of the Great Pyramid?

It would sound hauntingly familiar if you took everything literally. I however do not. As for the "capstone" the builders rejected that is Jesus, or more accurately the Son of God. The builders being Israel, who were the builders of the new faith at Mt. Sinai and the builders in Egypt during their enslavement until approx 1450 B.C. when they rejected the Son of God at Mt. Sinai for a flesh and blood king because they didn't want God being their king but favored a man instead. That's what Shavuot represented which was later fulfilled at Pentecost.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
According to the dimensions it'll be a cube that extends up 1500 miles into space

In your opening post you reminded us that God and the Lamb are the new Temple.
Take that line of thought a stage further, and you get the insight that God's people ARE the New Jerusalem.
In my own threads, I preferred to understand the dimensions as symbolic numbers.
But you're right, that the New Testament is echoing the Old, because they're expressing the same God.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I really like reading your posts my friend, keep up the good work

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
According to the dimensions it'll be a cube that extends up 1500 miles into space

In your opening post you reminded us that God and the Lamb are the new Temple.
Take that line of thought a stage further, and you get the insight that God's people ARE the New Jerusalem.
In my own threads, I preferred to understand the dimensions as symbolic numbers.
But you're right, that the New Testament is echoing the Old, because they're expressing the same God.

Yes God's people are the new Jerusalem. What came forth from Adam and Eve but the nations? The same will come from Christ and his Bride, except these new nations will know their master and they will know his name and the names of other gods will be removed from their mouths.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

I really like reading your posts my friend, keep up the good work

Thank you, i'm just shedding a little more light into scripture so that others can have a chance to gain some revelation and understanding about what is occuring.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You and Enoch are doing a good job and thank you for your hard work. God bless my friend.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Well said and documented.
Bump
SnF

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

You and Enoch are doing a good job and thank you for your hard work. God bless my friend.

Thank you brother, i hope this may help you in understanding.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

This thread is a lot to fathom. I don't know what else to say except that it definitely ranks among you finest works
miho. FnS of course and pay attention to people.

edit on 17-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

This is why christian men do not need to rule over their wives

yes..

lets skip through the entire NT and create our own religion.. better yet.. lets just rip out all the NT and keep the OT and Revelations..

you seriously need to check your studies.. cuz' your WAY out on a limb

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

. . . we can see how Jesus and his people who are his Body, the Body of Christ are taken and become the Bride of Christ.
Where is there ever a reference in the Bible of the bride being "taken"?
Also, the "lamb" is God's people.
If the "bride" is of the lamb, then it is not the people because there is already a symbolic representation of the people in the lamb.
It says right in there that the bride is the city, which would represent the religion of God, which is Christianity.
I think you, and whoever agrees with you, have been brainwashed into believing in an interpretation that turns the normal interpretation of Revelation on its head in order to support dispensationalism and the cult of the Rapture.
edit on 18-6-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It says in the thread title, New Jerusalem. On target, how appropriate, a June message from God the
Father describing the New Jerusalem, the millennium, the earth as it will be during the 7th Day.

Wow!!!

+ + +

a translation, posted yesterday at Yahoo Groups-Seers 2

Message to Pastor Enoc

www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org...

MY NEW CREATION WILL BE AN AREA OF HEAVEN HERE ON EARTH!

12 June 2013 - 8:20 A.M.

GOD FATHER CALL TO HIS CHILDREN

My People, my heirs, peace be with you.

The days of my kingdom are approaching; my people purified will be my heirs, my greatest delight. The whole creation will live in total harmony with their creator, I will [be] their God, my Will will be done in heaven and on earth, and I will be with them until the end of time. Everything will be as in the beginning, the earth will be the Paradise that I gave to your fathers which they did not appreciate; you will be like children that coexist with nature and others creatures to form one essence of love, peace and spiritual joy.

My children, Paradise is waiting for you; the Eden, where everything will be possible and nothing will have limits or barriers. In my new creation, you will coexist with my angels and many blessed souls, you could transport you to places where you want to be with the speed of thought. My new creation will be an area of heaven here on earth! You all will be brothers and will live in love, harmony and plenitude of thy Father; my Holy Spirit will pour out over you with all His Gifts and Charisms, and will make you spiritual beings.

Everybody will be young in my new creation; the purification to which you will undergo will take away everything old, illnesses and sin will die forever. In my newly creation, the spirit will dominate over material, your bodies will be spiritual transformed and will no longer have physiological needs or will feel thirsty or hungry of corporal food. Your nourishment will be the Lamb of God which will be amongst you; I will give myself to my children, and I will their nourishment, not in species, but in spirit.

After the purification, my earth will be divided into the twelve tribes of Israel, your integral being will be transformed and the past will not remember it. In the new world where you will live there will no longer material jobs, no worries, no needs, nothing that you know of this world will see it again. All will be renewed by the Wisdom of my Holy Spirit; spiritual world with spiritual beings similar to nature of my angels, where you will serve and glorify God as Supreme Being, Ruler of Universe....

Make known my messages to all mankind.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Please, do not fall for the lie of the Rapture. Somebody not too long ago misinterpreted Scripture verses
about the Final Judgment, when the last trump is blown and the dead shall rise, for Christ coming for the
Judgment.

Check a PROTESTANT prophet's blog, he receives teaching messages from Our Lord to correct falsehoods.
The left side of the page, Kevin Barrett's messages are listed. Over and over, you can read, Jesus states the
Rapture is NOT true. Everyone will be purified in the Great Tribulation. Besides, we follow Our Lord and
take up our Cross.

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join