It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
"When Silence is singing even Angels are listening because the sublime music of Silence make even the time and light to stop and listen in...Silence"

quantuminspiration.blogspot.ro...

Silence it has its own color and sound.

I was looking through many colors to see the color of Silence.

And from all the colors that I have searched through the only color that have ever spoke to me in silence was the Color of Light.

If I Desire to melt in Silence then I will melt in the Sun and together with the Moon I will look from the sky above to see the beauty of the oceans reflecting my silent emotions only if the silence of darkness will met with the silence of light and together will dance in The World's Ballet.

The power of silence is gived by the absolute...love ,because absolute love is absolute silence in a place where no one can see us because with my eyes closed in this...silence I can see...Love.

Silence is Forever and it has no Echo but it has its own voice that sings sublime to be heard by Angels that are listening in....silence.

In silence flowers are making love while ashamed butterflies are looking at them in...silence.

www.songs2share.com...

If we will dress with a dress made of veils of silence then silence will be the most beautiful dress ever because no one will see through those veils of...Silence.

dyeve.blogspot.ro...

The spider of time has caught me in his silk canvas made of silence and all I can do to escape is to fight in silence.

Inside the Silence of the oceans dolphins are singing in silences to the seagulls and to the whales like this,

If something can touch my soul that is Silence like two swans together in the touching of water.

Touch my soul

In silence...teach me silence

...to Love...when silence will speak

together will be...in eternity

because hungry hearts

are loving in...silence..when you

touch my soul...in silence

maylisboardman.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

"In the silence of material senses lies the key to the unveiling of wisdom. He who talks does not know; he who knows does not talk. The highest knowledge is unutterable, for it exists as an entity in lanes which transcend all material words or symbols."

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
In silence lies aren't anymore.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

It is to shift in awarenesses.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by piequal3because14

"In the silence of material senses lies the key to the unveiling of wisdom. He who talks does not know; he who knows does not talk. The highest knowledge is unutterable, for it exists as an entity in lanes which transcend all material words or symbols."

This quote is from The Emeral Tablets of Thoth.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

In silence lies aren't anymore.
Yes they aren't also there is no pain and suffering because in that place exist only love.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The noisy silence.

top topics

join