It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm calling it now: Americans will crumble when Obama calls for new gun laws

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01
I'm gonna call it now. when its crunch time and the government calls it, your bluff that is, none of you Americans that blab on and on about your constitution and your gun rights are going to man up and have a go. why , because you are all full of *.
I honestly feel the majority of you are banking on nothing happening, at least in your time anyway. but when the gun laws come in and the weapon amnesty starts, you will all line up and hand them in, just like your told, just like good citizens should. After all most of you on here keep this as a secret and are just keyboard warriors.

I guess you are one that likes to bend over and take it, you will be the first one to cry like a girl when they disarm everyone and the government starts telling you what you can or not do, and how to do it, when they come and confiscate your property just because they need it. etc etc.

We have a HUGE DEBT and if you try to take our right to defend ourselfs they can raise the tax to repay that debt, they can tell you you can't have gold, silver etc. your food supply should not be more than a month worth of food, etc etc. they can do whatever they want to control you.

From all of this if they try to confiscate our guns they will find a Civil War and Revolution.

lol, kind of like all those people in New Orleans just bent over and took it when the government came in and took there firearms.
Give up, the more you try the worse you make yourself and your countrymen look

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
Don't trust PLAYERONE01, I smell an agent trying to troll up some resistance to this idea in order to find out who on ATS is hardcore. This guy fits the profile, don't offer him any info at all!

Resist the temptation to voice your real opinions, don't react with emotion and give yourself away.

I smell a big fat rat.

thats right, and i'm reading your profile right now

<< 6  7  8   >>

join