It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aether Reality

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Wow. In one fell swoop, you demonstrated that you don't have a clue about:
a) photons
b) neutrinos
c) plasma
d) scientific community
e) basic standards of conducting a dialog, and respect for your interlocutors, since you feel it's all right to make stuff up as you go. You say you don't pretend to know but of course you do, since you throw around tons of science-y sounding terms w/o having a clue.

Saying it doesn' make it true.
I respected my interlocutor and you omitted part of my post to fit that lie.
So, the fact that YOU don't respect me is fine, right? Hypocrisy...

There is no connection between the neutrino mass and the fact that they interact with matter.

No connection between mass and interaction with matter?? Ok... You've just became a lot more credible.

Care to provide a link? Like, how they collect neutrinos in a bucket, or some trap? If you can't provide such a link, why post this sort of mindless crap?

en.wikipedia.org...

You don't even know about neutrino detector??
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

You become more and more credible by the minute...

And again, that's being repectueous in your book?

Typically, people don't have to admit the obvious.

This is just cheap.

edit on 13-1-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

It's called a sense of humor. See if you can scrap some loose change together and buy one, oh denier of obfuscation.

Are you getting a grip yet on the whole plasma concept.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Try this link for a definition of energy.

oxforddictionaries.com...

You don't think electricity is plasma?

A spark, and a lighting bolt are both plasma and electricity, why would anyone assume that electricity moving through a wire would be a different state of matter?

How about you explain what you think is happening when electricity runs a motor.

There is a heck of a lot more wandering around in space than you recognize. Didn't you read about the problems of shielding astronauts in a trip to Mars? Do you know that the Earth has a Jupiter sized plasma sphere surrounding it?

edit on 13-1-2013 by poet1b because: Typo

edit on 13-1-2013 by poet1b because: Add comments on space.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

The double slit experiment is amazing.

They have both splits open, photons collected behind both slits.

If they start with only on slit open, and then open the other slit, the photons only go through the first open slit, until they turn off the lights, and start all over again.

What this suggests to me is that a structure is formed, that exists as long as the lights are on. This structure must exist in some form of media, and that most likely would be plasma.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

A spark, and a lighting bolt are both plasma and electricity, why would anyone assume that electricity moving through a wire would be a different state of matter?

Are you serious or is this more of that "Sense of humor"?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Is a lightening bolt plasma?

What state of matter is fire?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Is a lightening bolt plasma?

No, a lightning bolt is not an ionized gas.

What state of matter is fire?

Typically urgent I would guess. Depends on the situation.

What makes you think you have ionized gas on fire running through copper wires to power your home appliances? Do you cap your outlets when not in use to prevent plasma leakage into your home?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Agnostic1

And the real truth is that all objects are constantly accelerating or de-accelerating. There is no such thing as a body at rest.

Interesting that Newtons first law of physics isn't true as stated, and should be restated in a more accurate perspective.

edit on 13-1-2013 by poet1b because: Typo

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Sorry Charlie, but a lightening bolt is in fact plasma.

wsx.lanl.gov...

This is well known, and so is all fire.

www.britannica.com...

www.ornl.gov...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by primalfractal

The double slit experiment is amazing.

They have both splits open, photons collected behind both slits.

If they start with only on slit open, and then open the other slit, the photons only go through the first open slit, until they turn off the lights, and start all over again.

What this suggests to me is that a structure is formed, that exists as long as the lights are on. This structure must exist in some form of media, and that most likely would be plasma.

Very interesting interpretation. Imagine what we can come up with once freed of the 'religious' dogmas of Quantum Mechanics and the grip of the 'scientific community'...

And the real truth is that all objects are constantly accelerating or de-accelerating. There is no such thing as a body at rest. Interesting that Newtons first law of physics isn't true as stated, and should be restated in a more accurate perspective.

I totally agree.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Sorry Charlie, but a lightening bolt is in fact plasma.

It's not that simple. There is plasma in Space but it would be incorrect to state Space is plasma.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

A lightning bolt in not plasma. It is a discharge of electrons. You can debate whether the medium it discharges through is a plasma, but it probably is not. It is much more likely that there first is a discharge, and then a plasma. The discharge itself heats up the air creating a plasma. If you disagree I would be interested to learn what creates the plasma before the discharge.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I do not claim that space is plasma.

What we see is that where there is energy, there is plasma.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Read the links I provided.

The lightening is plasma, that was present before and after the lightening flash.

The conditions lead to the concentration of the energy. If memory serves me correctly, a gap is created in the atmosphere, a vacuum that is filled by the plasma.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I do not claim that space is plasma.

I didn't say you did. The analogy was simply to illustrate the point.

What we see is that where there is energy, there is plasma.

Where is the plasma in copper electrical wiring?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

A suggestion: Don't stay focused only on plasma. You may be indeed right and plasma fills any and every 'void' of space. But one particle is already known to be doing just that: The neutrino. It could even be the component/vehicule of plasma like photons make up what we call light.

edit on 13-1-2013 by 1Agnostic1 because: edit

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Agnostic1
No connection between mass and interaction with matter?? Ok... You've just became a lot more credible.

Thank you for admitting your error. You said that you can't explain how mass is correlated with interaction, right?

Oh, let me chew it up for you: the photon does not have rest mass. Somehow, your microwave still works. The photons do interact with matter. Now, sit down and think hard. It won't be easy for you.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh well, neutrinos were NOT "collected". They reacted and ceased to exist. The resulting isotopes were collected and detected.

You don't even know about neutrino detector??

I've built one years ago. As of last year, I also do some work on LBNE. Look it up.

Now, did you say "Energy is movement of plasma"?

You need to start over, all the way from grammar school.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Read the links I provided.

Ok, it says:

We are not experts on lightning

The lightening is plasma, that was present before and after the lightening flash.

The conditions lead to the concentration of the energy. If memory serves me correctly, a gap is created in the atmosphere, a vacuum that is filled by the plasma.

No, lightning is an electrostatic discharge. Like I said, at most the plasma is the medium.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The book Pyramid Power: The Millennium Science is by Dr. G. Pat Flanagan, published by Earthpulse Press, Inc., copyright 1973 and 1997. Flanagan is the inventor of the Neurophone.

In this book Flanagan offers an alternative view of the proton, electron, and neutron as being vortices within which an ether circulates:

Also, he says that gravity is probably etheric pressure, and electrostatic and magnetic forces are the movement of ether in whirls and eddies.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join