It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aether Reality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Energy is the capacity to do work. Not motion of plasma.

In reality, your claim is ludicrous. Does a lighting bolt have energy? Does a lighting bolt have the capcity to do work? Well, if it could possibly be harnessed.

It is a nice description for third graders.

It could also be stated that movement of plasma is the ability to do work.

No. Electricity is the motion of electrons in a potential field.

And the field is plasma generated.

Space is filled with mostly nothing, depending on what you're calling 'space'. If you mean "interplanetary space", then it's mostly nothing. A few gas atoms, some radiation.

Space, as in the space between the planets and stars iis filled with a whole lot of stuff, it is just not as dense as it is near the surface of planet Earth.

YEP

edit on 12-1-2013 by poet1b because: Typo

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Odds are that I understood science in the 1st grade better than you do now.

Have you ever heard of the heliosphere?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

No, odds are that you think you understand science, while you don't know jack.

Have you ever heard of the heliosphere?

Sure thing. It doesn't mean that all space is filled with plasma.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I always find the combination of arrogance and ignorance to be very amusing.

This thread has numerous links, among them very respected scientists whose observations I am pointing out here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Actually, the existence of the heliosphere is a very good indication that space is filled with plasma, being that we know jack about what is beyond same sphere.

You might want to research energy coming from the center of the galaxy, and how said sphere protects us inhabitants of Earth.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

I think there is a much simpler way to explain the relation between photons (the particles), wave and Aether and to logically prove its existence.

The wave phenomenon is indeed proof of the existence of the Aether.
But you have to forget about the duality wave/particle to understand. It's easy.
The wave is simply the manifestation of the interaction between the photon and the Aether that surrounds it.
Compare it to a torpedo cruising through water (a canonball would be a more accurate description) and you get it.
The wave phenomenon IS NOT simply a mathematical concept nor it is a state of the photon, it's the consequence of the travel of the photon through the Aether, the indirect proof the Aether exists. May it be an ocean of neutrinos or a an electro-magnetic plasma (field), IT IS there.

This 'theory' explains the wave/particle paradox (the falsely believed/assumed duality of the phenomenon), satisfy the law of excluded middle (and mutually exclusive events) AND implies the existence of the Aether.

By, the way, the speed of light isn't constant. Photons can travel at different speeds. In this case we can consider its wavelength represents its charge if you will, its energy.
By the way, wavelength and wave behavior are 2 different things. This must be understood.
Speed will depend on the emitting object ('s power/energy) , nature of the space travelled through (see tunnel effect), distance travelled, objects, magnetic fields encountered...

edit on 12-1-2013 by 1Agnostic1 because: edit

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

Thank you for the compliment.

And just where do you think home is? (Funny you should say that....)

I believe it is in a higher/deeper/more real dimension where the higher self partially holographically projects this life via a lucid dream. I think people such as Jesus "woke up" in the real world, matrix style, and managed to return here, whole.
edit on 12-1-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

Originally posted by primalfractal
By "curving vector potential" I mean a single, partly emitted photon wave packet moving sideways or radially through space, in response to the device being moved.

Ok, but "vector potential" already has a very precise meaning in physics. It is a vector field called the A field. It is defined by B = \/ x A where \/ is the vector differential operator and B is the magnetic field. In EM field theory the A field is mainly used as a tool to calculate B and it is not an actual real field (there are exceptions).

Why did you pick a term that is in no way related to what you are trying to say and gave it an entirely different meaning, without pausing to explain it? This seems to be a counterproductive way to communicate.

As for photons moving radially through space, do you envision a photon spiraling away from a rotating emission source?

As for your experiment, what are your expected results if reality has the properties of space-time? And what are the expected results if reality has the properties of your aether?

The "vector potential" description was made by a physicist in relation to the effect I described to him, no one else has had issue with it but you might have a point and I will look into it. I prefer to just calll it "curving light waves".

For the results, my own prediction is the only logical outcome anyone has thought of so far.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Space, as in the space between the planets and stars iis filled with a whole lot of stuff, it is just not as dense as it is near the surface of planet Earth.

It goes even beyond that.
Nothingness/vacuum, whatever they call it, CANNOT exists. There cannot be such thing as an empty space.
It's against logic. How could a particle go through 'nothing' (through a complete void) and come out?
I challenge anyone (not you but the arrogant 'others') to answer this simple question.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I like this dark plasma idea www.dapla.org... , it explains dark matter, as well as other phenomenon.

Plasma is facinating and I am especially interested in birkland currents.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Agnostic1

True. The double slit experiment is a good example, in one slit a photon, the other a "math". How does a "math" do that? Makes no sense unless the wave is real.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I always find the combination of arrogance and ignorance to be very amusing.

It can be very amusing. You should get a load of this combo, it's priceless.

What are the odds that plasma exist within solids, liquids, and gases? We know electricity moves through metal, isn't it more precise to say that electricity moves through the plasma inside of metal?

What would make such foolishness "more precise"?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
In reality, your claim is ludicrous. Does a lighting bolt have energy? Does a lighting bolt have the capcity to do work? Well, if it could possibly be harnessed.

Not at all. That is the definition of energy.

It is a nice description for third graders.

And physicists.

It could also be stated that movement of plasma is the ability to do work.

Well, no. The energy used to move the plasma has imparted kinetic energy to the plasma, so there's that.

And the field is plasma generated.

No, it's not. A 9 Volt battery provides a 9 Volt potential, more or less. But there's no plasma involved. Grant you, if I had some big magnets, and accelerated your plasma through them with some electrodes in the right place, I could produce some energy through MHD. But that's not what you seem to be talking about.

If by 'a whole lot of stuff..just not as dense' you mean a few stray gas atoms and the occasional bit of radiation, then yes, you agree with me.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

What sort of waves? Ocean waves? Waves in a football stadium? Waving fields of grain?

...the indirect proof the Aether exists. May it be an ocean of neutrinos or a an electro-magnetic plasma (field), IT IS there.

However, neutrinos are not EM. And plasma is not electromagnetic. Plasma is ionized gas atoms.

An indirect proof that Aether is NOT there, is before you in the form of your LCD monitor.

By, the way, the speed of light isn't constant. Photons can travel at different speeds. In this case we can consider its wavelength represents its charge if you will, its energy.

Light in vacuo doesn't change speed based on energy. Energy will affect its wavelength, not the speed. Photons can only travel at ONE speed, and that's the speed of light. You can get some neat effects when light interacts with matter. That always slows it down, although they're still traveling at the speed of light. It's just that the speed of light is slower in a non-vacuum. Also, in some media you get dispersion, which WILL cause light passing through that medium to travel at different speeds depending on its energy.

By the way, wavelength and wave behavior are 2 different things.

Wavelength is an aspect of waves. Waves are not wavelength.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Nothingness/vacuum, whatever they call it, CANNOT exists. There cannot be such thing as an empty space.

Sure. You just remove everything, that's what you have left.

It's against logic. How could a particle go through 'nothing' (through a complete void) and come out?

Newton's first law of motion?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

What sort of waves?

The wave phenomenon observed when a photon interacts with the Aether (neutrinos and/or plasma field: no I don't have all the answers but it's better than pretending to know when one hasn't a clue.. Like the vast majority of the scientific community do. BTW, I don‘t blame you for believing them more than me) and that is mistakenly taken for a different state of the photon/light. Read up on wave/particle duality and quantum state superposition.

However, neutrinos are not EM. And plasma is not electromagnetic. Plasma is ionized gas atoms.

Where did I say that neutrinos were EM? However, they have a mass (logical deduction since they exist and interact with matter. YES, they can and they even can be collected.). As for plasma, I'll admit I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject. But it seems a possibility for it to be the Aether of old. Neutrinos may even FORM the plasma (like photons the light).

An indirect proof that Aether is NOT there, is before you in the form of your LCD monitor.

Weak interaction not compromising the functioning of 'LCD screens' can still occur. The fact that LCD monitors function doesn't prove the absence of Aether.

Light in vacuo doesn't change speed based on energy.

There is no such thing as 'Vacuum'/void/nothingness. This stance is, by the way contradicted by facts since neutrinos are always there passing through. Theory discard (ignore) them but this is simply ludicrous.
And yes, the speed of light changes base on the energy of the photon, its wavelength then.

The inconsistency of redshift values between two galaxies (of different type) or a galaxy and a quasar linked by a bridge of matter, as well as the tunnel effect PROVE just that.
Denying evidence and results of experiences doesn't change anything to this fact.
THE SPEED OF LIGHT (photons) ISN'T CONSTANT. Period.

But you seem to already be on your way to accept that, you just don't realize it:

You can get some neat effects when light interacts with matter. That always slows it down, although they're still traveling at the speed of light. It's just that the speed of light is slower in a non-vacuum. Also, in some media you get dispersion, which WILL cause light passing through that medium to travel at different speeds depending on its energy.

You, yourself, is saying than the speed of light isn’t constant. You just have to get rid of the stupid idea that a vacuum exists. And, ‘light’ takes different forms (the light spectrum) that are not of the same energy nor speed.
And check the observations and experiments I talk about. PROOF is there for those who want to ‘see‘.

By the way, when and how has it been proven that the speed of light is indeed constant??
This is nothing more than an unsubstantiated claim.
It also never has been proven that NOTHING (no other particle) could go faster.
Simply another unsubstantiated claim.

Wavelength is an aspect of waves.

It's the mesure of a photon energy and the nature we give it (infrared, ultraviolet...). I postulate it is also a(n indirect) mesure of its speed.

Waves are not wavelength.

I said that. We agree.
BUT, the wave phenomenon is the consequence of the interaction of the photon with the Aether when passing through it (like a torpedo in the ocean) NOT a state of the photon.
There is a causal interaction at play here. And these two phenomena (particle and wave) are NOT two sides of the same coin, not a dual state revealed by the type of observation we make. One (the particle) is the cause of the other (the wave).

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Sure. You just remove everything, that's what you have left.

Beside Sophism and non-sense, you've got an answer?

Newton's first law of motion?

What does that have to do with anything?
Here it is for readers:

First law: If an object experiences no net force, then its velocity is constant: the object is either at rest (if its velocity is zero), or it moves in a straight line with constant speed (if its velocity is nonzero).

No Newton's law, nor ANY law for that matter, explain how a particle can go through a void/vaccuum.

I don't even ask for a law of physics but for a valid and sound logical demonstration with a premise, arguments and a conclusion.
But for that you would have to, first, prove the existence of something said to be "nothing" (vaccuum/void).
I'm waiting and am ready for a good laugh.

edit on 13-1-2013 by 1Agnostic1 because: edit

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The wave phenomenon observed when a photon interacts with the Aether (neutrinos and/or plasma field: no I don't have all the answers but it's better than pretending to know when one hasn't a clue.. Like the vast majority of the scientific community do.

Wow. In one fell swoop, you demonstrated that you don't have a clue about:
a) photons
b) neutrinos
c) plasma
d) scientific community
e) basic standards of conducting a dialog, and respect for your interlocutors, since you feel it's all right to make stuff up as you go. You say you don't pretend to know but of course you do, since you throw around tons of science-y sounding terms w/o having a clue.

However, they have a mass (logical deduction since they exist and interact with matter.

There is no connection between the neutrino mass and the fact that they interact with matter.

YES, they can and they even can be collected.

Care to provide a link? Like, how they collect neutrinos in a bucket, or some trap? If you can't provide such a link, why post this sort of mindless crap?

As for plasma, I'll admit I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject.

Typically, people don't have to admit the obvious.

edit on 13-1-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by primalfractal

True. The double slit experiment is a good example, in one slit a photon, the other a "math". How does a "math" do that? Makes no sense unless the wave is real.

As long as you make the difference between an actual wave (remember the torpedo in water) and the concept of wave from Quantum Mechanics, I guess.

Because QM states that the electrons act as a wave (but only when there are two slits, not one... right) and that wave potential allows the electron to pass through BOTH slits (duplicating itself)... and interact with himself to create the pattern (like canceled waves).

This would be hilarious if they weren't serious. The worst part is that everybody believes that crap.
And they have the audacity to call it science...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join