It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus Christ a football star?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

It's OK Skip, maybe the Jaguars will give him a chance next season. Though since he is unwilling to alter his throwing mechanics, I'm not optimistic that he will ever have success as a QB.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I honestly hope the question at hand isn't serious...if so...I'm not surprised to see this on ATS. Lately this place has been falling apart. What happened to all the well thought out threads/ideas? If someone can point me to the place where all the good thread authors went, I'd love to know.

I think Jesus has more important work to do that entertainment.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
I honestly hope the question at hand isn't serious...if so...I'm not surprised to see this on ATS. Lately this place has been falling apart. What happened to all the well thought out threads/ideas?

I think it's perfectly indicative. Many awesome scientific, investigative probing threads are being slowed down and cluttered up by unrelated quotations of scriptures and calls for prayer. There literally are people that won't be happy until every single human on Earth identifies himself as a "Christian."

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Is Jesus Christ a football star?,

No but some football stars think they are.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
I honestly hope the question at hand isn't serious...if so...I'm not surprised to see this on ATS. Lately this place has been falling apart. What happened to all the well thought out threads/ideas? If someone can point me to the place where all the good thread authors went, I'd love to know.

I think Jesus has more important work to do that entertainment.

They keep 4o4'ing me

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonl1983

I agree. Religion does in forums what it does everywhere else: deadens thought, numbs the human spirit, its inquisitive nature, its ever expanding reach, its very essence.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
AHAHAHAHAHA THIS POST ACTUALLY MADE ME STOP WHAT I WAS DOING TO LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY.

Jesus is NOT returning as a person. Nor is he returning at all.

There is NO jesus that's going to come through the clouds and save us all.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
AHAHAHAHAHA THIS POST ACTUALLY MADE ME STOP WHAT I WAS DOING TO LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY.

Jesus is NOT returning as a person. Nor is he returning at all.

There is NO jesus that's going to come through the clouds and save us all.

You are not the only one. Its funny but scary at the same time. To actually think ( the amazing hubris) that some god cares about football and shows his signs in a game, but chooses to be silent in millions of other lives who need it is actually quite disgusting.

edit on 11-1-2013 by seen2much because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Lets not forget something very important. The human brain is wired to find facial similarities with other human faces. Hell if you stare at a textured surface your brain will seek out whatever looks to be a human face. I know a few people who share facial features with a great deal of other people, it really doesn't mean anything though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join