It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

deport piers morgan ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
100.000+ americans sign a petition to have piers morgan deported

over his claims that guns should be banned in the US

PLEASE DONT SEND HIM BACK HERE

he must be making some sort of an impact

so american cousins get signing if you want him out

i just saw this on breakfast news ITV1

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Does anyone like that silly excuse for a TV personality?
I don't want to deport him.. I want him to be so uncomfortable he just leaves..
Maybe he can turn french?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I don't get it?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dingo80

I don't get it?

haha odd eh? But even deeper...
He/she said "don't send him back HERE" But looking at his/her location he's/she's between here and there... So which here is it? hmm?

edit on 1/10/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

I agree! It's bad enough he was on Britains Got Talent (what does he know about talent, exactly?), but the fact he's a lying (he knew pictures of british soldiers abusing terrorist suspects were fake, yet published them, only to own up that he knew they were fake), hacking (actually taught others how to hack people's phones - related to the phone hacking scandal), boring puppet for the Lefties.
Why the hell would we want him back?

If America doesn't want him, dump him off on some small island in the middle of nowhere.
edit on 10-1-2013 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Every person that signs any petition that has anything to do with Piers Morgan or any other talking head is wasting their time. There couldn't be a less important thing to do. If 100.000 people sign, 100,000 people need to grow up.
edit on 10-1-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I find it un-American that that petition was even started. I don’t like him but that petition is idiotic to say the least. As long as he obeys the laws he has a right to be here.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Yes send him to France, sorry France but at least you wont understand the fool. Piers needed what Alex did to him. I'm British and have only recently seen some other interviews he did and Piers needed putting in his place, just a shame Alex is a nutcase.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
We should deport Alex Jones instead

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

But his opinion is different! I want the 1st amendment to mean what I want it to! But...But... Think of the children!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Signing a petition won't automatically eject Morgan from the US in any way.
A petition is a request for someone in government or a position of power to do something. It usually results in a consideration and a decision.

Since there is no real legal ground to get rid of him, it IS a waste of time for so many people to sign, but if he does leave, I hope he doesn't come back here

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I want to start a petition that demands that Alex Jones takes Ritalin.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Okay, first, freedom of speech doesn't exactly apply to piers considering he is not a citizen with rights as a citizen....

Second, What in the world is he thinking, we fought a war to NOT be like the UK, why in the world would he think that we would all of a sudden change our view regarding the way the UK operates.....Oh Hey, after 200+ years, we were wrong, you were right....soo sorry.

Third, let piers and jones fight it out....it is just cannon fodder for the masses, will change nothing.

PS UK, so, is that pesky Irish thing still going on?....curious what was their weapon of choice?
edit on 10-1-2013 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
Okay, first, freedom of speech doesn't exactly apply to piers considering he is not a citizen with rights as a citizen....

Second, What in the world is he thinking, we fought a war to NOT be like the UK, why in the world would he think that we would all of a sudden change our view regarding the way the UK operates.....Oh Hey, after 200+ years, we were wrong, you were right....soo sorry.

Third, let piers and jones fight it out....it is just cannon fodder for the masses, will change nothing.

PS UK, so, is that pesky Irish thing still going on?....curious what was their weapon of choice?
edit on 10-1-2013 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

lol, good point.
With that said, I think I will wake up tomorrow and move to France tomorrow and tell everyone there how they should be more like the US.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Yes, it does. As long as He is in the USA, the Bill of Rights applies to Piers Morgan. Not liking what he says won't change that. I don't really like his views myself, but he definitely has the right to free speech, citizen or not. That's why even entertaining the notion of trying to get him deported via petition for what he said is not only a massive, idiotic waste of time, but it's probably one of the most un-American things one could support.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

damn I like you guys but in all fairness Alex came off a bit crazy and a lot of what he said made me cringe as an American. Not the subject matter but how he attacked piers morgan like it was some kind of cheap WWE "World Wrestling Entertainment" event, I was waiting for Alex to tap piers out then drop a flying elbow or something. I like alex and think he on the right track, but damn alex do it with some class and outsmart him don't challenge him to a royal rumble/boxing match where both alex and piers are wearing the same colored shorts. He went on with facts very few Americans are willing to look up a better Idea would have been to address the flaws in piers argument and highlight them then give people the facts with sources on your website.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

agreed, it was like a bad script though.....alex was saying things out of the blue as if piers was off script....just didn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

Yes, it does. As long as He is in the USA, the Bill of Rights applies to Piers Morgan. Not liking what he says won't change that. I don't really like his views myself, but he definitely has the right to free speech, citizen or not. That's why even entertaining the notion of trying to get him deported via petition for what he said is not only a massive, idiotic waste of time, but it's probably one of the most un-American things one could support.

No the bill of rights does not apply to a citizen of another nation just because they reside in the states. I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way, and I don't agree with most of what AJ or Morgan says....I think they are both yahoos.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
But srssly, if someone enters the country legally they are given the same human rights as everyone else.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dingo80

PLEASE DONT SEND HIM BACK HERE you took out lol for a start

I don't get it?

and whats noy to get

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join