It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Touts over 333,000 Babies Aborted in 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vidpci
reply to post by aero56

Women are not above the law. And we have laws in this world that throw animals in prison that murder other people. Just because you're a woman doesn't mean you get to pick and choose when something is murder.

It is not a woman's right to murder her unborn child. How about we start making women take responsibility for their actions? Men sure have to don't they?

I know quite a few single-mothers and some fathers that have nothing to do with their kids. Sure, they are forced to pay child support, but since I am against abortion.....I am raising my kids and know it takes a lot more responsibility to raise a kid than the $300 a month they are "responsible" for.

If we want to take away a woman's right to choice, then let's also force the Men to stay in the home and be a damned REAL MAN!

See how it works both ways?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

God may also be pissed off at the GOP for not passing the Violence Against Women Act!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Would you say they same about slavery ?

it was also the law

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

You sound like the Pharisees

Jesus would beat you up like he did the money changers.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Some men just want to control women. Period.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kanng

Slavery involved living breathing independent sentient humans.

Abortion doesn't.

link   
reply to post by Vidpci

God murdered and slaughtered all the time.

link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Has nothing to with a life that has no chance ,to having a chance

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Your opinion

1 ounce or 8 lbs still life

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kanng

So you're saying these two are equal?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

And yet it's always the man that's the dead beat dad and it's always the poor helpless woman, virgin mary herself, that has such a hard life. As if these women just magically become pregnant through no fault of their own.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

yes

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kanng

Yeah, sorry, not buying it.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

No, they are responsible for the child as well. But if the man doesn't step up and take care of his kids ( we all know that caring for a child goes well beyond monetary reimbursement), the women is stuck doing it.

BOTH parents need to take responsibility, but it's the woman that gets pregnant....not the man. And if the man runs off like a scared bitch...guess who is gonna raise the child?

I don't think we have an abortion problem. I think we have a problem with Men that have no idea what it means to be a Man!

I can say that because I impregnated a women when I was 18 and I had just met her 2 months earlier. We had all kinds of problems those days, but I stuck around and now we have been married 12 years and I have two of the best sons a man could hope for.

Imagine if more men did that? Don't you think that would have a greater impact on lowering the number of abortions than simply pointing a finger at PP?
edit on 9-1-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I will never understand why people post these kinds of threads... If your not willing to have an intelligent debate about something then your better off posting it on facebook where I'm sure all your friends will be just as outraged as you. Unfortunately for you, your on ATS where people actually have opinions that they base of facts (most of the time :lol
and not on some religious belief and are some other equally ridiculous reason that does not allow them to see reason or hear out the other side.... that being said everyone should stop feeding the troll

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Ill just say this,
and IM not judging anyone, or try to dissuade,or judge in anyway ,
everyone has there own circumstances

When I was 18,I knocked up my 17 year old girlfriend
My 1st thought was abortion,I don't know why,scarred I guess
I borrowed the $500 from my best friend to have the procedure done
My girlfriend was getting ready at her sisters house,,parents didn't know,hers or mine,we were just going to shove it under the rug
I rode ahead to pay the bill
She would be about a hour behind
For some reason on the way,I told myself this was the easy way out,and I didn't feel right,like a crushingweight pushing my shoulders into my gut
I told my buddy to turn around,back to girlfriends sisters house

I told her I didn't think it was the right thing to do,at the time I really didn't know why
I was a super dumb kid

She said she was just waiting, and would have never talked to me again if I would have went through with it
She never gave no indication she was feeling this way,or I was to numb to see it,or dumb
We got married and had and had the girl
Best day of my life,besides my 2nd girl
We never had no money or stability but we had lots of love and fun and memories

She now 26 with 2 kids of her own,,my grand kids,the most beautiful 6 and 2 year old you'll ever see,,hehe
And I wouldn't have anything else to live for if it wasn't for them being in my life right now

I just can't imagine what would have happened if I would have went through with that day

But take what you will out of it

We have never told her this

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
I know I can't tell someone not to get an abortion but I'm really surprised by how many people who seem to think it's a great thing to do.

It's like an entire society of sociopaths.

Seeing how anti social personality disorder is rare .... no

Originally posted by badgerprintsI believe god will judge us all pretty harshly for standing by as millions of women murder their children.

We talking about the same god that was big on smoting people down left and right through out the bible?
I think he can understand given his past behavior .

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Until every child has a decent home and a decent upbringing no one can force others not to have an abortion,
Around 100,000 kids with no parents in the US a massive burden on resources, so all you anti abortion people please adopt a child.
If you really care about "The children" you would be doing this already.
The rest it is upto the woman by Law so you can do nothing about it except demand better education for people, that's how to bring down the abortion rates.
Education, Education, Education.
You are fighting on the wrong front.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Abortion is only murder when done post-viability, or once the brain is developed, at the lower bounds of sentience. Before a fetus is developing a brain it is only a mass of cells. So I don't mind early term abortions. However I think later term abortions could constitute murder; partial birth abortions are especially grotesque.

To say a woman taking the pill a few days after conception is murder, is utter nonsense. Factually & logically. The only way you could refute it is if you could prove at conception the embryo is infused with a "soul" or something along those lines.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

Leave the judging to God.

I believe god will judge us all pretty harshly for standing by as millions of women murder their children.

If God has such a problem with it then why does he murder millions of children every year? Look at how many miscarriages he allows to happen. Not to mention all the kids he let's die from starvation and disease.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join