It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Robert Levinson Photos seem fishy...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Do kidnappers issue standard orange prison uniforms? Does anybody know what the CIA has on hand for their prisoners wear?

Actually some Islamist groups have been known to use orange jumpsuits because of the connotations with Guantanamo they have been known to have prisoners put them on.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think there's a lot of levels of spies and lies going on in these photos. Keep in mind this is an FBI agent being held by the Iranian Government (according to anon sources.) So.. first off they dress him up to look like he's in Guantanamo. That was the point of the 5 photos. It's obvious to anyone that it's a ridiculous half-assed attempt at it. The jumpsuit isn't even a jumpsuit. It looks like an orange shirt with the collar turned under. The chains are laughably fake, halloween costume fake. The messages on the signs look to be photoshopped on after the fact.

However, within this obvious level of chicanery, there's the weird way the photo matches an older computer composite almost exactly. (I think my above explanation is probably accurate for that.) The next level for me is the way his fingers are configured in the photos. I mean, how he's holding the signs in each of the five photographs. Since he's an FBI agent, do you think there is significance there? The numbers of fingers he's displaying is different in each photo and seem very specific.

I think the photos were sent to the family at least prior to March 2012, because that's the date I keep seeing pop up on the FBI's "computerized image" notices. Therefore, any clandestine info in these photos has already been analyzed and passed on. So, I don't think there's anything groundbreaking in any of this, just an interesting snapshot of how the intelligence community controls public information.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I would say it is the same picture. The hair curls are in exactly the same places, and if you have curly hair it may look similar but the curls would not all be sitting in the exact same place or strands flowing in exactly the same place, even on a daily basis.
However the differences in his hair would come from cutting out the black background which may miss the odd little wisp even when you are trying to get it not to (I do a LOT of photoshop cutting out and hair is always a nightmare especially when there are wispy bits). The skin could be darkened using the colour burn tools etc too which can kind of grain up the image if overly used and give it more dark yellowish brown tints. As the neckline on the computerised image is higher up than the orange jumpsuit one, this could be added in too.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
yep looks like the same pic to me too

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Something that i havent seen anyone look at yet, is the mirror to the back in the pictures. Ive tried to zoom in on it and it looks like a bunch of posters or pictures maybe in the mirror...one of the pictures looks like some kind of animal or something. Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I dunno,
I want to say it's probably the same image, only doctored..
But here's a gif. , make up your own minds. lol
Feels a little too close for comfort, to me. But maybe not.

edit on 10-1-2013 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2013 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
yep looks like the same pic to me too

I was doing the same thing in GIMP before I made the gif..
And what you've pointed out is exactly what I mean when I say "too close for comfort". lol Nice one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join