It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Sighting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I do apologize though, the weather is not playing nice here again today, but this I have no control over, hopefully this front will move out by this afternoon and the skys will clear.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Based on what you said I can say it's nothing. It's your camera playing tricks.
But I'm done until you post the video.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don`t think so, after the first sighting I changed out cameras thinking the same thing and the second picked up the same thing, and they are both new cameras.
edit on 10-1-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Sheild the top of your lens like the brim of a hat. That will eliminate off field reflections.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The camera is already under a covered porch, so that eliminates that kind of interference.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well here in Nashville TN, with broken clouds, Its 1:24pm CST and the sun is out right now for awhile anyways. Rather fat seagull flying around but nothing other than that. Nice day to sit outside and do nothing, got 8 left and i dont have nowhere I have to be. Solid cloud layer about 15-20mi out to the SW moving in so ima have to take this party inside in a few.

Took a few pics with different filters and had a look through my telescope and im just not seeing anything i cant explain.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

This cannot be seen unless you are using a ir filter, and it will not start till around 2:45pm. till 3:00pm.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thunder57
[mo

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It starts just south of the western skyline.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Also remember I am at a higher elevation then you are in Nashville, so adjust accordingly.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well at least we know the OP is not lying about the weather...

Current weather in New Johnsonville, TN

But it's really pointless to continue a debate until the video (or anything for that matter) is uploaded for us to analyze.

I will anxiously await further developments.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
OK this is just freaky, this thing, even through the clouds it appeared, It only stayed for just a few seconds, and fazed in and out, then just disappeared completely, I got maybe 3 seconds of video of it before it disappered. Tomorrow the camera will be setup and running for the full time no matter what and I will get this thing. It is starting to piss me off now. The funny thing is it appeared to dip behind the house and then come back out in the reverse direction. There is no logic to this, and there was full cloud cover. I swear all this is true and I am not telling any lies here. Today it was a jet black ball and very large.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Even odder, the clouds are so thick the sun is not even getting through enough to show its hue.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57
Over the past few days we have been seeing a strange abnomally on our home security video. At the times of 2:45 P.M. Till 3:15 P.M. a strange plantary body has been passing through the sky. This thing is jet black with a star behind it. Now before all of you start saying I am just picking up the sun, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. This is moving from South to North. We are located in the southern U.S. and two other people besides myself have seen it. We are in the process now of trying to find the way of getting it on a recordable format so I can post it. so If you will please bare with me. I am not feeding anyone a line of any type of crap here. This is for real, and can it only be seen on a clear day. I know many will try to debunk this, but I do know what I am seeing and this is un-natural. I am also new here, but I feel this is very important to report this find, and am glad to be a member here so hi all.
edit on 9-1-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

I take it you no longer think it is a "planetary body with a star behind it" or that it can only be seen, "on a clear day".. while it now can now only be seen on IR, while it was all the time on," our home security VIDEO" my caps. To add, I forgot that the camera, (singular) is under a covered porch. Where do you want to go with this?
edit on 10-1-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Not at all, I just said it acted differently today, and still it was only seen on IR. This thing has me dumbfounded as to what it is, but I will not give up on getting it on video I promise all of you that. It is just to large and no pictures I can find anywhere even come close to it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

part of the reason people get so pissed that there is no video or pictures of this thing is envy,

we are on this site to see new things that pull our mind out of a box, here we find someone claiming to be witnessing just that, and he doesnt have a picture, we wanna see it too!!!

also keep in mind that even after video is posted there will still be skeptics and "debunkers" foaming at the mouth to tear it apart,

just keep us who do want to see the vid in mind,

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57
OK this is just freaky, this thing, even through the clouds it appeared, It only stayed for just a few seconds, and fazed in and out, then just disappeared completely, I got maybe 3 seconds of video of it before it disappered. Tomorrow the camera will be setup and running for the full time no matter what and I will get this thing. It is starting to piss me off now. The funny thing is it appeared to dip behind the house and then come back out in the reverse direction. There is no logic to this, and there was full cloud cover. I swear all this is true and I am not telling any lies here. Today it was a jet black ball and very large.

So post your 3 seconds of the thing and let us see what it is.
edit on 11-1-2013 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Pretty clear weather today, sun is shining, so today looks like it will be the premo time to get the best copy to post. I only want all of you to see the best, not some half a$$ed bit of what I am seeing here. After all this I feel I owe this to all of you. So now I just ask for patience so I can get it on video. I do thank everyone for all their help and understanding, and I do hope for continued support in finding out what this really is.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Now to let all know my setup for recording,I now have one Sony digital camera focused and ready to go on the screen, one 8mm handycam focused and on the screen, plus a vhs internal recorder in the tv itself so as I hope all of you can see I am very serious about catching this thing today. Wish me luck ok.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It is back and I am recording, It arrived today at 2:09 CMT.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join