It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Sighting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Over the past few days we have been seeing a strange abnomally on our home security video. At the times of 2:45 P.M. Till 3:15 P.M. a strange plantary body has been passing through the sky. This thing is jet black with a star behind it. Now before all of you start saying I am just picking up the sun, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. This is moving from South to North. We are located in the southern U.S. and two other people besides myself have seen it. We are in the process now of trying to find the way of getting it on a recordable format so I can post it. so If you will please bare with me. I am not feeding anyone a line of any type of crap here. This is for real, and can it only be seen on a clear day. I know many will try to debunk this, but I do know what I am seeing and this is un-natural. I am also new here, but I feel this is very important to report this find, and am glad to be a member here so hi all.
edit on 9-1-2013 by thunder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thunder57

So post the recordings please so we can all see.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I will as soon as we can get it, there is major cloud cover today so it is out for today, but believe you me I am trying I promise.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'm sure you will be given the benefit of the doubt .
Good luck with trying to record it , but maybe you should have delayed your thread until you had more evidence .

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
To add to this,I went outside for a full visual and with the naked eye it could not be seen, but the sun itself sat least 12 degrees to the left of this abnomally. I know I should have held off But I felt that with this people need to know ASAP what is there, and what we are seeing. It can be seen in the southwestern sky on a GE wireless cam. if interested. just correspond your times accordingly.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I look forward to seeing the footage.

I am mainly posting to congratulate you on the introduction of a rather useful word, new to ATS. 'Abnomally' - Presumable an Abnormal Anomaly?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well sorry for the the mis-spelling LOL, But this thing has taken us by complete surprize

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Also I am a natural debunker, but try as I might I cannot debunk this.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Also, if it helps, the GPS readings are as follows: 36degrees 01.021N X 087Degrees 58.372W

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Benefit of the doubt is fair... I think it's fine that you came and mentioned it before posting concrete evidence. At least that could make other members participate in "seeing" it if it passes by.

Could you share a more precise location of your whereabouts so we know where to look?

EDIT: you posted during my writing

edit on 9/1/13 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Sure, We live in New Johnsonville Tennessee.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Also another abnomally, a direct blast from the sun would have completely blinded my camera and this did not.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thunder57

Oh please tell me that z is used ironically.

Other then that...I wait patiently.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57
with the naked eye it could not be seen,
the sun itself sat least 12 degrees to the left of this abnomally.

Not having seen the video, I'm still going to go with internal reflections, with the primary being strong enough to cause solarisation.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I will have to record it to video camera and then dub it to DVD and then find the way to post it it here, If anyone knows how please let me know?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Like I said the sun was to far away for this to have been a factor, I checked it completely to be 100% sure that it was in no way any type of a lense flare.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57
Also another abnomally, a direct blast from the sun would have completely blinded my camera and this did not.

Maybe the camera is partially picking sun rays creating the lense flare effect.
Also you said the 'body' is transparent with star behind it, which is another characteristic of lense flare effect.
Does the body moving accordingly with the movement of the sun?
edit on 9-1-2013 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Plus this was in an IR spectrum as well, that was picking it up.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
No sir, the black body was solid with the star behind it showing a halo around it.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
flagg, dad.....I like this....it goes with my dream of Heaven all night long.....that was cool.
signs in the heavens, baby I'm a believer..!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join