It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*video* Iowa GOP Chairman [admittedly] shoves Ron Paul supporter during GOP Convention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
When I first clicked on the link, I was skeptical because people tend to be overdramatic about these things but I patiently watched the video for context to why the 'shoving' took place and continued to watch it happen.

The only saving grace for this now impatient/intolerant, 'Chairman' is that he was caught on tape and had several witnesses so he knew he was guilty.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
OMG have that man arrested.. he shoved him all of a half an inch.. jesus how can they let a menace like this be!

ban shoving!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

I agree, minus the sarcasm, arrest the pig who assaulted someone and then ran crying back to his lawyer.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
OMG have that man arrested.. he shoved him all of a half an inch.. jesus how can they let a menace like this be!

ban shoving!

Why are you blowing it out of proportion? Shoving doesn't need to be banned, don't be a girl about this.

However, physical assault should be zero tolerance especially when it involves elections (national in this case) and ESPECIALLY with someone as important as the head of the state's organization.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
These people make our political process illegitimate. Obvious voter fraud and nobody gets in trouble because Fox news CNN or whatever didn't tell the public to be upset about it. Ron Paul should be our president right now not traitor Obama.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Logan13

As much as I love the good doctor I would not want him elected president. In order to get that job the powers that actually run this world have to have dirt on you sufficient to control you. [and exclusive control of that dirt mind you] I would hate to see what they would do to the good doctor if he was in a position to know their dirty little secrets. I care too much for the man to actually see him as POTUS the job requires too much.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yep. If your not on their wish list then that is what happens I guess. Romney cheated Paul quite a bit and very little was done about it. In fact they even tried to get libertarians removed from as many state ballots as they could and had paid trolls on ATS among other places telling people "don't waste your vote" and "a vote for gary johnson is a vote for obama". I remember this pathetic election all too well since it was less than 6 months ago.

Then the media started giving gary johnson some airtime when sued the debate comission for violating anti-trust laws. The bull# is so thick only a very aloof person could miss it. But then again americans don't pay attention to anything important. Too much work and sports!

I will even go as far as to say I despise libertarians almost as much as republicans and democrats . There are better choices than those three. Still cheating is cheating, and never excusable.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Why in the world would he just shove the mess out of this dude!?!?! LOL This is crazy.

top topics

join