It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is very interesting considering lobbying is active and widespread in DC.

An Egyptian magazine claims that six American Islamist activists who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. policy.

The Dec. 22 story published in Egypt's Rose El-Youssef magazine (read an IPT translation here) suggests the six turned the White House "from a position hostile to Islamic groups and organizations in the world to the largest and most important supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood."

The story is largely unsourced, but its publication is considered significant in raising the issue to Egyptian readers.
All under the name of 'Faith based Neighborhood Partnerships'. This is definitely part of the change the POTUS has been referring to all these years? Change in the politics and representatives of Washington?
LINK
edit on 8-1-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Indeed.... I don't doubt the general outline of the story. Specifics on who, how many and what positions are things I'd doubt but the fact the White House is a regular booster club for the Muslim Brotherhood is simply sitting right out there on the table for all to see and look at.

Some may even suggest...one of Obama's closest advisers has something in the way of mixed priorities, given where they serve. I didn't say that though... Naww... Just rumors floating in the ether.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Michelle Bachmann, Glenn Beck, and Pamala Greer all said this over a year ago and the MSM laughed at them and they were called names.

This report to will be ignored, which is too bad.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Valerie Jarrett
Huma Abedin
Dalia Mogahed
Ingrid Mattson

Those names are the first to pop into my head..

All Women!! in a culture/faith that strives to keep women in their "proper place".

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Typical Republican stunt ..they'll do anything to make Obama look bad .. and they've failed all the time ...miserably I might add ..

After Kennedy .. Obama is the best president we ever had .. Ron Paul would have been the next great one ..
Keep trying fellas .. the path to righteousness is a lonely one .. the wolves will attack you from all sides ...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
Michelle Bachmann, Glenn Beck, and Pamala Greer all said this over a year ago and the MSM laughed at them and they were called names.

This report to will be ignored, which is too bad.

Sarcasm

I would not classify the people you have listed as "credible sources", for obvious reasons.

."I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending." –Rep. Michele Bachmann, suggesting at a presidential campaign event in Florida that the 2011 East Coast earthquake and hurricane was a message from God (Aug. 2011)

Sourcing a magazine article from Egypt is far from reliable as well. However, if there is money and power at stake, then it could be a possibility.
edit on 8-1-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Indeed.... The top name on the billing was the one I had squarely in mind but like a Harry Potter movie... Some names just go without saying, for me anyway.

It's not often we've seen people at the ultimate pinnacle levels of power who couldn't pass a security background check for basic top secret clearance if they were applying for a job cold off the street. It's quite a world we find ourselves in today, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is coming from a Canadian

One more for the list
Rashad Hussain (would trust him about as far as I could throw him) Obama's "special" envoy www.whitehouse.gov...

More on him
www.powerlineblog.com...

edit on 8-1-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wonder if we could get some names and match them to the visitors log at the White House?

And to say that lobbyists might have a presence at the White House is akin to says that venereal disease might have a presence at a whore house!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The Muslim Brotherhood does not have any influence with the White House nor does the White House have any directly over the Muslim Brotherhood. The White House does have some influence in Egypt because it still holds influence over the Egyptian military whos support it is vital for the Brotherhood to hold. The thing about the Brotherhood is it is a political party. It is a conservative party with far right religious faction just like the Republican partty in the US. Also just like the Republicans in the US the more radical of the religous elements are the loudest but wield the least influence. Although only on ATS could Obama be controled by the Muslims, the Jews, the NWO, the CIA, and the Communist all at the same time.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The 6 being talked about in the article are not "visitors or lobbyist" they have appointed Government positions within this administration.

The six named people include: Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development; Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council; Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference; Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC); Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA); and Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.

For those that did not read the link.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Now my face is red.

Mea Culpa, OP.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

The 6 being talked about in the article are not "visitors or lobbyist" they have appointed Government positions within this administration.

The six named people include: Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development; Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council; Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference; Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC); Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA); and Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.

For those that did not read the link.

I am surprised that Mogahed is not on that list...

In April 2009, Mogahed was appointed by President Obama to serve on his Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, making Mogahed the first veiled Muslim woman to serve in the White House. She explained that her duty, in this post, would be “to convey ... to the President and other public officials what it is Muslims want.” Nihad Awad, the pro-Hamas executive director of CAIR, said:

"Congratulations to Ms. Mogahed on this well-deserved appointment. Her knowledge and expertise will be an asset to this important council. The American Muslim community can feel confident that she will be a balanced and valuable resource on the vital issues the council must address."

Also assigned to the Department of Homeland Security's Advisory Council, Mogahed testified before the U.S. Senate on how the American government could effectively engage with the Muslim community. Further, Mogahed was named to the Department of Homeland Security Working Group on Countering Violent Extremism.

She is regarded to have great influence over Obma's middle east policies...

In April 2010, the Investigative Project on Terrorism reported:

"Since joining the White House council, Mogahed has worked quietly to ensure that CAIR and ISNA are active participants in its work. And she has reached out to radical Muslim groups like the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), the Muslim American Society (MAS) and the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) as well."

That same month, Hudson Istitute fellow Lee Smith, author of The Strong Horse: Power, Politics, and the Clash of Arab, wrote: “Dalia Mogahed may be the most influential person guiding the Obama Administration's Middle East outreach…. Mogahed alone has regular access to the White House, through its Senior Director for Global Engagement, Pradeep Ramamurthy, and through Joshua DuBois at the office of Faith Based and Neighborhood Partnerships.”

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Indeed.... I don't doubt the general outline of the story. Specifics on who, how many and what positions are things I'd doubt but the fact the White House is a regular booster club for the Muslim Brotherhood is simply sitting right out there on the table for all to see and look at.
The below site might help? Unless someone has a specific website. While it is sitting right out in the open, not much comes out from the MSM
as usual.
LINK

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Michelle Bachmann, Glenn Beck, and Pamala Greer all said this over a year ago and the MSM laughed at them and they were called names. This report to will be ignored, which is too bad.
Thats why we have ATS and other social media outlets where folks can be educated

top topics

join