It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most "UFO's" are man made

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Right, "angels" come from the sky and "demons" from hell below, so we would have to assume that the majority of the benevolent beings witnessed and interacted with throughout history are, or claimed to be, aliens, or were witnessed coming down from above, and most of those that were harmful to humans claimed to be or were seen coming from below, inner earth, or just earth.
I DO believe in aliens AND other-dimensional beings and what we call "spirits", and yes that would explain the years previous to WW2. And let's not forget that at the same time flying disc photos started "increasing" also just happened to be the same time that cameras and video cameras became small and portable and affordable, same with bigfoot and nessie.
But one can still not completely rule out the fact that there isn't one shred of proof that these beings and crafts are from anywhere else but here. Both possibilities exist, and of the two, there is VERY little evidence of alien or multi-dimensional origin (our tech COULD quantum leap too yknow) and until the man-made (and to me, more rational) view is more widely recognized, anyone jumping to say "Aliens! it was NOT OF THIS EARTH! I KNOW we don't have tech like that!", EVERY time there's a light in the sky (or on the ground), it's just going to sound really silly to me. We sure do have tech like that. The proof should be the burden of the ones claiming to know who it is, prove to me it's Alien and not man-made. I'm just saying both.

As far as evidence from my side, all I know is, during WW2 there were foo fighters, then the Battle for LA was probably a test of the larger ships, then the US grabs up all the German scientists for NASA in Operation Paperclip (the Russians got a few too), sightings increase, then after the war a ship crashes in Roswell. Then Betty & Barney Hill (an inter-racial couple) get picked up by Nazis in a UFO in the 50s for DNA samples, then a guy finds a compass with 30 degree points and a swastika on it and a patent from Peenemunde, in Roswell. The alien thing is promoted through Hollywood movies, twisting real stories to suit their agenda.

I don't care if a grey lands a ship in my yard, walks up and shakes my hand right now, it still doesn't mean it's not from Wright-Patterson for all we know.

edit on 8-1-2013 by KAOStheory because: sp

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

OH and the TR-3B's, pretty sure that's ours...they're not really even trying to hide them

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOStheory

Right, "angels" come from the sky and "demons" from hell below,

NO

so we would have to assume that the majority of the benevolent beings witnessed and interacted with throughout history are, or claimed to be, aliens, or were witnessed coming down from above, and most of those that were harmful to humans claimed to be or were seen coming from below, inner earth, or just earth.

NO

I DO believe in aliens AND other-dimensional beings and what we call "spirits", and yes that would explain the years previous to WW2. And let's not forget that at the same time flying disc photos started "increasing" also just happened to be the same time that cameras and video cameras became small and portable and affordable, same with bigfoot and nessie.

In relation to UFO and ET, Germany broadcasted the Olympics.. One of ABOVE EA*RTH large technical signals/waves (hello(s) )
Germany was also experimenting with advance technologies that may have been interesting to some who were waiting for man to make that advancement and they may have attracted. So 1 does not fully leave it up to cameras ect. as for the sightings go.

But one can still not completely rule out the fact that there isn't one shred of proof that these beings and crafts are from anywhere else but here. Both possibilities exist, and of the two, there is VERY little evidence of alien or multi-dimensional origin (our tech COULD quantum leap too yknow) and until the man-made (and to me, more rational) view is more widely recognized, anyone jumping to say "Aliens! it was NOT OF THIS EARTH! I KNOW we don't have tech like that!", EVERY time there's a light in the sky (or on the ground), it's just going to sound really silly to me. We sure do have tech like that. The proof should be the burden of the ones claiming to know who it is, prove to me it's Alien and not man-made. I'm just saying both.

1 definitely AGREES that ManKind does have advanced techs and craft that can water launch to lower heat signatures or land launch or JUMP lol and also mid air launches. So yes 1 does give much of the ufo sightings to EA*RTH based tech. But to not consider beyond Nikoli Tesla r.i.p techs is sort of short sighting Cosmic influences related to these techs. As well as ignores the Cosmic Family out there who may have Inner EA*RTH connections. This is why I answered NO above. Any cannot label a full CREATOR Creation Species as demons or Angelic based off of location. To one its more based on how that or a SPECIFIC CREATOR Creation behaves or interacts with other CREATOR Creations.

As far as evidence from my side, all I know is, during WW2 there were foo fighters, then the Battle for LA was probably a test of the larger ships, then the US grabs up all the German scientists for NASA in Operation Paperclip (the Russians got a few too), sightings increase, then after the war a ship crashes in Roswell. Then Betty & Barney Hill (an inter-racial couple) get picked up by Nazis in a UFO in the 50s for DNA samples, then a guy finds a compass with 30 degree points and a swastika on it and a patent from Peenemunde, in Roswell. The alien thing is promoted through Hollywood movies, twisting real stories to suit their agenda.

I don't care if a grey lands a ship in my yard, walks up and shakes my hand right now, it still doesn't mean it's not from Wright-Patterson for all we know.

edit on 8-1-2013 by KAOStheory because: sp

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

well to the "NO"'s, I was just sayin in general, in the Bible and other old stories, that's their stories, like gnomes and elves that come out of caves and steal children.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

well to the "NO"'s, I was just sayin in general, in the Bible and other old stories, that's their stories, like gnomes and elves that come out of caves and steal children.

Agreed yes stories of troll like beings who like mountain passages and will lead you till you cannot go any further as to weaken you smh or gnomes - elkvz who steal children those are demonic behaviors but those entire species are not. Now in the many of the GREAT BOOKS the 1 you speak of the BIBLE yes there are mentions of VARIOUS CREATOR Creation energies example:

rev4:8Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."
rev4:7The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

[color=gold] some describe the revelations as John of Patmos writing as figurative- hmm but if John WAS interacting with ADVANCED being(s) or tech in order to take him to the places in the future he or his consciousness or ASTRAL body went why would he then explain them metaphorically KNOWING HOW IMPORTANT HIS JOB WAS TO SEND THE MESSAGE THRU TIME. A message so powerful that thru time it has been compared to past and present activities like a time ring data transfer device.. So when these beings I shared and others John mentions CREATOR Creations some up there some down here. Some Angels deeds with distributing the 3 woes could be deemed demonic by those who may have to experience them.
NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
of course. i don't believe any entire species is good or evil, or even any one being for that matter.
and i agree the bible is full of truths as are all of em, but that's another story.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Technology wise...I think that you give ourselves [Earthlings] way far to much credit --- in the science of designing, construction and flying of an aerial craft --- that appears to be not of this earth.

Wishful thinking is one thing... but facing the cold hard fact --- that you are witnessing an alien starship from another planet is something else.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 8-1-2013 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I really don't think so, and this backs up a 1964 interview with a former gov't aeronautics engineer that says the same thing, "since 1956".
www.extremetech.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
here's the interview, start @ 16:00
www.youtube.com...

"cold hard facts" are usually backed up by proof. Where's the proof? We have the Peenemunde compass, that's a solid piece of proof that they ARE from here. I think you DON'T give TPTB enough credit. I think they got the tech from the aliens, but the aliens aren't the one's we see all the time. They can cloak and hide and throughout history have only been seen when they want to be seen.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox

So these? are we seriously arguing the same point?

The "Thrones" (Gr. thronos) or Elders, also known as the Erelim or Ophanim, are a class of celestial beings mentioned by Paul of Tarsus in Colossians 1:16 (New Testament). They are living symbols of God's justice and authority, and have as one of their symbols the throne. These high celestial beings appear to be mentioned again in Revelation 11:16.
The Ophanim (Heb. ofanim: Wheels, also known as Thrones, from the vision of Daniel 7:9) are unusual looking even compared to the other celestial beings; They appear as a beryl-coloured wheel-within-a-wheel, their rims covered with hundreds of eyes.
They are closely connected with the Cherubim: "When they moved, the others moved; when they stopped, the others stopped; and when they rose from the earth, the wheels rose along with them; for the spirit of the living creatures [Cherubim] was in the wheels." Ezekiel 10:17 NRSV

Hierarchy of Angels - Christianity

And im pretty sure the hieroglyphics thing has been debunked on ATS before, search and see.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

Oh....i forgot the "Greys" you know, those wierd little aliens (pfft) that resemble small children or fetuses?
Try this.....

Putti – which comes from the Latin, putus, meaning 'little man' – are...not so much babies as they are 'not human'. They are spiritual beings and thus depicted in their typically odd fashion; as winged little people of indeterminate gender. Using babies as models for Putti (or for Cherubs, either) doesn't quite get across the true concept of 'Putti-ness' as they (babies) are too guileless, for one thing, whereas Putti are clever and purposeful. They are there to help Cupid/Eros facilitate the onset of profane love – or secular, non-religious love, as between two people, rather than the love as between a human and God. Probably, it was artists' attempts to avoid simply painting babies that has led to so many rather odd and often ugly, Putti. Sometimes they nailed it, sometimes not.

Biblical "Grey"

Notice how they are connected with non-religious love, or sex. Not that much different from "aliens" and their breeding programs is it?
edit on 8-1-2013 by Thorneblood because: It can't be an "alien" if it's been here all along.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Erno86

I really don't think so, and this backs up a 1964 interview with a former gov't aeronautics engineer that says the same thing, "since 1956".
www.extremetech.com...

Not saying they're not any flying saucer wannabe's out there...ie: deceased Adolf Hitler, former or present USAF personnel --- but being realistic --- no human technology on earth, has come close to cloning/reverse tech such a starship that is capable of superluminal speeds --- in my opinion --- due to the fact that the saucerians can traverse the realms of interstellar space at will; and we [ fellow Earthlings] cannot.

Foofighters,

Erno86

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Havox

I have seen the debunking video from ancient aliens and it covers some (not all) of the images you listed. It seemed reasonably explained. There are however other prints and reports (like in Japan) that are still an open mystery.

Ancient Aliens Debunked

In any case I disagree with the OP. Most "UFO's" are natural phenomena, some miss-identified (not really the word I would use, since they are identified but the witnesses fail to identify them properly) and others may still be not cataloged phenomena. I would agree that a large part are man made. In fact most reasonable ufologists agree than the real strangeness is only covered in a very small percentage of observations|reports.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Very cool video, do you have more background on the persons and items discussed ?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I think we can get fooled by man made ufos but I also think somethings seem to be of a paranormal nature and could not logically be dismissed as a man made thing. I can't recall all the details but decades ago someone caught only a quick shot of something as it disappeared from view. It came out of a lake they said and if I am
correct they said they saw an entity of some kind within the light? Even if my story seems false because I don't have the details I promise I did read this a while back. I think it was in a published book and may be something
I could not copy word for word anyway.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

How about the Battle of Los Angeles for example in 1942. People saw up to 25 silvery UFO’s over the city that night. One of them, either having trouble or playing Guinea Pig to test air defenses, hung in the air for an extended length of time. Balloons and dirigibles are among the easiest things in the air to destroy, so we can count that out because not only did the UFO change directions and go against the wind, but this UFO was fired upon over and over and took multiple hits while over the city. Unlike a balloon which would have been shredded, none of the hits brought it down. In fact it came back again to offer more target practice. So here we have an aircraft that can withstand antiaircraft fire and fly slow enough to take all the recon photos one could want and maybe the option to deliver pin point bombing.

Or how about Mount Rainer, 1947, where nine flying saucers were clocked doing 1,800 miles an hour. Even at Arnold’s toned down 1,200 mph that is still much faster than anything the US had flying at the time.

If these were American secret aircraft, what happened to them? If you look at saucer sightings from the 40’s you will find saucer technology that can hover in place and take off at terrific speeds, all without making much of a sound.

Have you seen a car from the 1940’s? Do you realize how old, slow and ungainly they look compared to what is driven today? Where are these military aircraft that could hover silently as well as travel at a thousand miles an hour? Where are they today? What museum are they in? What are their names and numbers? Where are the missing hot shot pilots who flew them?

Or have these saucers been updated like the B52? Would the military really put tons of money into updating a design from the 1940’s? If so, why does the military fly junk like the Nighthawk and B2 when in the 40’s they were flying saucers that were much superior to both? Why spend millions of dollars to fly a stealth fighter when a 40’s saucer could fly circles around it?

Neither the Nighthawk, the Blackbird, or the U2 have UFO flight characteristics and cannot account for UFO sightings. But like the Aurora [named after the 1897 UFO crash], the US military does have secret aircraft, but all of these aircraft are alien tech, taken from the saucer crashes of the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s. Those saucers seen flying in the skies 70 years ago were being flown by beings from another planet.

Secret military craft are not responsible for sightings such as saucers, cigars and triangles.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

I do, extensively. The structure is called the Integratron, just google it.
And I've been there, so PM me if you'f like real info on it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
As to everyone else, I just can't keep repeating myself. Speculation that TPTB do NOT have this tech is just that, and no one can ever prove they don't! It's just that simple. Add to that NO ONE can prove ALIEN life or crafts. PERIOD. That's it, that's the post. Riddle me that Batman, or stop talkin to me about aliens unless there's at least SOME shred of a hint that it MIGHT be an alien incident.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Perhaps it is time for a redefinition of what UFO means to the culture and context in which it is used.

Wouldn't Unidentified Alien Object/UAO be more accurate, considering the usage it has been adopted for?

Obviously an object which is unidentified, that happens to be flying, can be anything. Such does not have to be foreign to our planet, for it to be such.

Therefor UAO, in my opinion is the more accurate term/acronym to be used.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Well where I understand your sentiment behind that, a 7 year old probably wouldn't, and that may not seem like a big deal but that 7 year old and all his friends grow up one day.
I would just assume my 7 year old call it his "round anti-gravity volatized red-mercury magnetic not-so-secret machine for my really cool science class experiment that will probably get me expelled PS I heart Tesla don't CIA me on Facebook" just to be more clear and to the point.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Oh for crimineys sake. ATS. Deny Ignorance. Really. Is there not one scientist on here to back me up on this? For all the Masons who come running at every turn on this "skeptics site" I would think someone beaides me would know the science behind the crafts.
Ah it doesn't matter anyways, no one needs a ship to reach the stars.
Love and Light, Onward and Upward

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join