It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fundraiser for Victims of Sandy Hook created 4 days before actual shooting takes place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been brought to light here at the wonderful world of ATS. But please tell me if this has been debunked or if anyone knows who has posted this article on this blogging website. I will post a link so that you could have a look for yourself but this article titled

Fundraiser for the Families Involved in the Tragic Newtown, CT Shootings

was created the 10th of December 2012. But wait a tick, didn't the shooting occur on the 14th?

Here's the link: Click ME!

Happy Day's are here

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Maybe they changed the dates?

I can't explain that. Does he have ESP?

The article does state Dec. 14th but the Article was published on the Dec. 10th

Now that makes no sense.

Good catch.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Very weird...and when you scroll down to " related posts" and hit the first link, it's dated dec 11 th? I don't get it?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Edit - this page about the shootings also has the wrong date.

I think its just the webserver that has the wrong date and nobody has noticed.

edit on 7-1-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppet27Master

Maybe the Dec.10th date is a typing error...or....

Perhaps someone typed in that date (Dec. 10th) after the fact of Sandy Hook happening...just to stir things up etc. In other words they typed this blog after Sandy Hook happened; but put in an earlier date on purpose to cause controversy etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Well, from my understanding of how blogs work, that date cannot be altered and is automatically generated within the blog page article when created. Perhaps it was a different article then rewritten without the acknowledgement of the poster but still odd considering he's got another article that was created the 11th of December speaking of the loss of an Elementary Teacher in the shooting.

Link Here

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If the blog date is automatically generated, it would have to have come from the system clock (the one that displays the time and date) on the computer it was created on. Most likely the system clock on that computer was off date.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
That site is full of errors, here is another story published on 14th morning 6:45am, saying tragedy happened on 15th. Usually the blogs auto generates the date.

Holiday Fundraiser for Newtown Students

For the families in Newtown CT, this holiday season has been one that will be forever engrained with the tragedies that took place on December 15th, 2012.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

Yes, quite odd. I wouldn't entrust a penny to whoever is setting up those fundraisers.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Good eye, but i'm betting this thread gets 404'd cuz most threads concerning Sandy Hook do since ALOT of people have violated the TOC over that.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Puppet27Master

looks like a job for...

DallasGoldBug

he mentions fundraiser scams a few times..

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
maybe it's worth contacting the person who created that fundraising page - JesseW
he/she has created many fundraising pages over the past six months, at times one a day - over 23 pages of fundraising pages created by the same user - not ordinary for a normal member of the public - this is probably a person working for a charity, or a bot set up to comb the internet for popular things to get peoples charity.

new topics

top topics

join